It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WeAreChange confronts Bill Clinton

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

We are change confronnts Bill Clinton!!!

www.infowars.com

Luke Rudkowski of WeAreChange.org discusses their recent confrontation of former Bill Clinton during a book signing.

After Clinton refused to answer a question about extraditing Osama Bin Laden when he had the chance, the group let Clinton have it--

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 30-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

mod edit, to clarify title

[edit on 30-9-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This is an incredibly gutsy move by wearechange.Many people have been waiting for this video to debut for weeks! The chess pieces move..A Brave soul is Luke Redowski!
DWT

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
direct youtube link

[edit on 30-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
hahaha thats awesome. I can't wait to see the video.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I have a slow dial-up connection, and when I was waiting, I realized that Bent Billy has no credibility about anything, and I really don't care to hear what he has to say. He didn't get 'caught', but history will record he and his wife the President, as the two biggest traitors in world history for selling the tech to our worst enemies to annihilate us. They got caught, and gave the money back, so then they ended up giving that to our enemies. I say 'I vote to Pillory Clinton'.
'

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Bent Billy, I love it!
Or maybe Bent Willy...

I always thought the Clintons are 2 of the sleaziest scum around. He is a dead-on sociopath, IMO. A little too charming not to be, if you know what I mean.
I love this video. It's so empowering. An ordinary kid takes on Clinton and wins! This should empower all of us to get creative and do as he says "Take these guys on and confront them everywhere we see them".
There's no more Dem/Repub parties, almost all of them sleep in the same sewers now.
This kid's a friggin hero, in my book.
I'm sending this to everyone I know, hoping it inspires all of us to take a cue from Luke.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Haha, nice! I look forward to the vid.
Flagged.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Sounds like a good video
It sertinly will be worth watching..
However the guys who took that amp and put it in a bag was pulling a very bold move.. Some people might consider that an act of terrorism!

You know how they freaked out over the boston lightbright scare!!
They could sertinly twist this and make it out to be a very bad thing for the people who did this. STuffing something in a black bag and sitting it next to an Ex president, and having SS guys running around looking for the source.. That took some brass ones thats for sure!

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
He should've asked Clinton about his mentor Carrol Quigley, and if his position is similar to what his mentor's was. That would've been an even more important question.

Edit:

Here is one of Carrol Quigley's books:

"Tragedy and Hope"
by Dr. Carroll Quigley

[edit on 30-9-2007 by TheBandit795]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It's about time Clinton was confronted for his crimes while running his private little crime syndicate. It's sickening to think that his wife might end up in the white house again. God help us.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The video has been posted...............

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Bent Billy! Bwahahaha. and I thought Slick Willy was the pundit of the 90's. Way to go wearechange! two thumbs up

Keep using the force LUKE!! has anyone invited him to ATS?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The video is no longer available....

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Probably because the Rothschilds were mentioned in the comments...

Just kidding.

Perhaps there is some legal action going on behind the scenes.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
It's about time Clinton was confronted for his crimes while running his private little crime syndicate. It's sickening to think that his wife might end up in the white house again. God help us.

What were Bill's crimes again? I seem to forget because I've been focusing on the current administrations crime much more lately. You know, Illegal invasion based on invented intelligence. Patriot Act. Warrentless Wiretaps. Detention without due process. Creating a private army accountable to only the executive branch. You know that sort of thing.

Oh yeah, I remember what his crime was, he got a hummer and lied about it under oath. Yeah, he seems like such a evil person.

Personally I'd be more afraid of Guilliani as he is just more of the same.

I'm only a lowly Canuck but all I have to say is............... VOTE RON PAUL!
Thats funny because I am a social democrat (far left wing)
I'm so left wing I make Hillary sound like Coulter.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

wow i can't believe the video was taken down so quickly! makes the situation all that more fishier.. if anyone finds another one floating around youtube post it up !!

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Odd. I hope the video gets found again and put up soon.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

I came back to see that agin, and poof!! Lucky me I watched it one time when you first posted it.. I wonder if they will keep taking that one down?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sardion2000

You should educate yourself then before throwing away your vote on Hillary. Clinton is a traitor. He sold US ballistic technology to China for a mere 2 million or so in illegal campaign contributions.

archive.newsmax.com...
archive.newsmax.com...://cassandra2004.blogspot.com/2005/06/clintons-china-and-scandal-that-we.html

If Clinton was a mere citizen or named Rosenberg he would have been convicted for treason and given the death penalty for this.

However the trail of sleaze goes way back with the Clintons. They are one corrupt operation.
www.greaterthings.com...
prorev.com...

We could also look at the trail of dead bodies. Enemies and friends of Clinton who died under mysterious circumstances.
www.zpub.com...

There is overwhelming evidence that the Clintons are probably the most corrupt politicians in the history of the U.S. Now Bush may be a poor president or even a stooge of the shadow government, but despite the shrill calls for impeachment there is not one shred of evidence of any impeachable offense. He is at worst a mediocre president. What can you impeach him for? (Remember you actually need evidence, not just a visceral hatred for the man.)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I hate how things like this turn into a Bill vs Bush, right vs left, arguement. To me that is what they want and it really does appear to work. You can't be critical of Clinton without the Left wing saying how much worse Bush is and vice versa, therefore causing people to ignore the actual issue at hand. When the fact of the matter is THEY ARE BOTH CORRUPT.

They are both 2 sides of the same coin. You don't get in the position to even run for president without being corrupt to the bone. You have to be in bed with the right people to even be given a shot. You have to have the ambition to think that you should be the single person in charge of the most powerful nation in the world. The entire system is set up to reward greed and corruption.

You are kidding yourself if you think that anyone is any more wholesome or just simply based on party lines.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by Karlhungis]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
It takes Guts to do this, Become a Target and Have the Agents of of the Illuminati watch your. It is a minor chess move. But One has to give credit where credit is due. Lets do George or Chaney Next. I'm sure Bill's Spine was shaking after hearing this. Wait a second he has no spine.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join