It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All mighty moon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hello everyone.
We are living intresting times now. My thoughts are on the moon.. Recently many countries are informing that they will send crafts to moon orbit and some has already done so.
I am wondering that what will they find from there? But more intresting question is that what will they not find. What all the peoples will say who claim that there is an Alien cities or crafts. Will they now disappear or is it going to be covered?
One thing is sure that humankind will get alot of new information. Even more intresting question is. What if there really is something! What happen's then?
Just something im wondering this evening. Hopefully we can get some conversation about this.

Thanks and peace!

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I've been wondering about similar things, the U.S. government couldn't make other countries keep it secret could they?
I mean, what if Japan or China finds some weird stuff on the moon and they break it to the media? Is the U.S. going to say "Umm, no, they're lying."?

And on the other side of the coin.....
If they find nothing strange at all is that going to make us think they're in cahoots with the U.S. government and they ARE lying?

We need to form a group of people from every country on earth and raise money to build our own fleet of ships to explore space on our own. Then we would believe what they find, right?

Probably not..... oh well

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hoitsu

I belive that since there is little there except dust and craters (oh and several superb mountain ranges) the US government can rest easy!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The way things have been shaping up, you almost wonder if the other governments are just making these claims to get money from the US as a payoff for them to not make such a mission. Didn't we compensate Japan and they have since cancelled their mission?

It is crazy though. Hopefully, someone gets up there and can send us some unaltered pics. In the end though, CT's being CT's, I doubt most will believe anything that is shown to them unless it confirms their beliefs.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
i belive we were warned off, maybe any aliens up there werent ready for us so things like apollo13 stopped us from getting too close,

U can hide a lot in 30-40 years

maybe they will let us now have a little access

"sit in the corner and dont make a noise!"

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hoitsu

Countless anomalous lunar images are freely available to view on many websites.
Interpretation of these images tend to be questionable. Some may suggest that the maiden of the night has been visited previously by cosmic explorers of undetermined origin.
I have always believed that NASA has been in reciept of more information than they are prepared to divulge to the press and public.
Other nations have shown interest in space exploration for their own reasons - perhaps lunar minerals or future colonisation.
Whatever the outcome will we really be told the truth?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Another intresting thing is this new google competition. Hopefully we get a company up there without anything to hide. Waitting for those future high resolution images! New prize plus alot of free commercial.. Example logan. Nasa never went to the moon, WE DID! That would change something i quess, this is intresting. Still i think the competition prize is rather low when thinking what you have to do to get it. Well.. we will see. I wonder if there is any internet site about japanese probe? If someone know's then i would like to get a link.
About these images on internet, i dont much believe in those. I have a nice telescope and i like to watch moon time to time. I have never ever seen anything abnormal so seeing those things in internet...

The sad truth is that it is really easy to do these thing's with new computer software and the growth in these cases seems to go side by side with technology. Well i still enjoy watching them

Peace

new topics

top topics

join