It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Witness Warned Against Reports?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

9/11 Witness Warned Against Reports?

www.freemarketnews.com

A 9/11 first responder has shed new light on how he heard a countdown before the demolition of Building 7, how he was told to "shut up" by superiors when he tried to report secondary explosions
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
How is it possible that so many people are involved in the 9/11 event and cover-up?
How can we get more media coverage to get a new investigation?

www.freemarketnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The MEDIA is our biggest stumbling block...They are the "Gate-Keepers"...They will not let any new investigation talk get started...Not if they can help it...We are lucky to "Keep Chipping Away At The Edges".....We Will Preval...truth always does...only problem it is 30-40 years later..

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
mrmaj I dont know if your right there because JFK was killed 40+ years ago and we still dont know the full truth. The truth about 9/11 is so terrible that people for the most part just wont accept that our own leaders either let it happen or were in on the planning. The day the truth is exposed is the day we drag them all out and take our freedoms and nations back for the people not the super corporations that have taken over.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
He/She should do the decent moralle thing. Speak out against those who is trying to silence him or her. Just goes to show those in power will do anything to keep people or witnesses silent over this. Just wish alot more witnesses had the bottle to come forward and say something, rather than toeing the line of being silent.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by spencerjohnstone]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
who do so many of these stories have to originate from prisonplanet?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It's really obvious to anyone who cares to look/think that building 7 was taken down... even if you don't believe that 1&2 were wired (I don't... I think the plane damage took 'em out).

Building 7 is a glaring issue despite everything else involved in 9/11.
It was "pulled" despite having very little structural damage. They didn't have time to clear out the offices and servers that were in there. It made a handy way to claim extra insurance money and destroy a whole lot of information.

Remember, I don't buy the theories that towers 1 and 2 were taken down by anything more than an unfortunate series of flukes related to unique construction, engineering over sites, the complex physics involved in when that much mass starts moving, and possibly cutting corners by using sub-standard steel.

Generally I'm a 9/11 theory skeptic, but building 7 stinks of cover up.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by BitRaiser]

top topics

join