It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars - Could this be it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Well, they have found Ice. They are also telling us they have found water vapour in the atmosphere.

It seems to me that the time could be coming that suddenly we find microscopic organisms on Mars. Then perhaps something more advanced: Sponges, sea life etc. Before we know it we could have found an entirely alien race on our own door step.

I would not be at all surprised if within a year or two we are well informed on various different streams of life on the red planet. Could it be that we are being let into the know gently, ready perhaps for the really big stories to come out on alien life?

I certainly hope so!

B

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Sea life hardly becuase there is no sea on mars none that is visable. Maybe silcone based life or something that has adapted to the mars atmosphere which is mainly nitrogen. Maybe it will be like that movie pitch black were only once every couple hundred years the creatures come out and eat.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Why not sea life?

I'm not being argumentative, but if they have found frozen water that could incinuate that there are underground lakes/seas etc. Is there no possibility that sea organisms could be similar to ours?

Just a question.....

B

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Well, "frozen water" shouldn't be taken to be something similar to Lake Vostok. This means they have found frozen water crystals in the Polar atmosphere. Not a vast frozen mass of water.

Not, unless they haven't revealed the gravity of the finding.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
That last one is a big "IF"...

I'd like to know what they find in that frozen water... if you look at a drop of water on Earth under a microscope.....

Then again, they've been pretty quiet about the Mars meteorite lately too....

new topics

top topics

join