It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction for London

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Had a strange dream last night, it was about a large earthquake in london and everything was shaking. And i think if its a prediction its gonna happen soon, there were alot of fires, probably exploding gas mains. If i was to put a date on it i'd say around January 27th.

Just thought i would throw that out there.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Could be warning of something that is coming soon.
I had simmilar dream few months ago.. fire and eartquakes.
Except that it was happening globally, everywhere on Earth.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
have you ever had dreams that have come true? Or was this one just vivid enough for you to stop and take note of it?
Were you just aware that it was London or did you actually see any landmarks in your dream? I don't know if you have ever been to London, but if there were any details that you wouldn't have otherwise known then that might mean that there was something to it.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I had dreams similar to the one you had. It is just a possibility and dosent mean it will happen. Of course nothing is stopping it from happening.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Now that is fooking spooky !

Last night I dreamed that I was back in England, monitoring a series of earthquakes on the net. (It was displaying a series of satellite images in sequence as the quakes occurred).

It was just as if something had hit the earth at the north pole and the quakes were coming North-South like ripples in a pond.

Its weird that out of the 5 messages so far on this thread, 4 have had similar dreams.

Prophecy ? ... fook knows, but I'll certainly keep on the lookout.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I had a dream about London too.

I was swinging from rafters of a building like a monkey somewhere there. Weird huh?

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Earthquake is very odd as London isn't near any fault lines and hasn't seen active volcanics in millions of years (I think)

could be the result of a nuke.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
OK this is freeky!!! i live in london!

A friend of mine also said he had a dream about an earth quake in london *shivers*
Maybe time for a holiday!

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It's a scary thought that something might be about to happen in London, especially since i live here, arghhh!!!

So much left to do, so little time to do it!

Looks like im gonna have to go wild for a few days just in case

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
*What I'm about to tell you is 100% truth nothing made up*

I had a dream last night also but mine was walking into my sitting room my step dad was watching the TV going "you bastards" and I looked at the TV it was Sky News and there was an announcer on the screen there was also a breaking news caption that said "George Bush "Shocked" At Happenings In London". Then I woke up I didn't notice the date or time as it is on the Sky News Screen. But this is too weird honestly what I said is TRUE I did dream it.

[Edited on 23-1-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well that's certainly a lot of coincidentally similar dreams... and the terrorists DID threaten to do something by February 2.. maybe they decided that since USA is so well-guarded with all this alert level stuff, that they nuke London instead? Blair did support Bush fully, and they are sort of partners in crime...

The Terrorists could be our own government of course, but doesn't mean they won't nuke our own country OR any close ally to make their "point" that security is more important than freedom. Hmm that does remind me of John Titor... we'll see what happens..

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I live in London. As a safety measure I am going to wear my brown trousers to work tomorrow.....

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Since I don't live in London,
I can say that there is no reason short of a nuke, or the congestion charge going up, that there would be an earthquake, being nowhere near a tectionic plate boundry and there also being a lack of volcanoes near london at any time in geological history, unless it was before the precambrian, when everything was mud anyway, so....
NO VOLCANOES or EATHQUAKES in London, unless there is a major geological shift.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
this is true: a few weeks ago (like 8 weeks) i was tryin to get to sleep but couldnt.one of my friends had told me meditation helps inaomnia.so i tried that an after 25 mins it felt like the ground was shakin!a few days later there was that massive earthquake in the middle east.(it was Israel Right).could be you're havin the same thing

TPL

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Well the 27th went without a hitch as will 28th in 1hr 5min. (UK).

top topics

join