It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Guards Break Childs Arm..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   

School Guards Break Child\

www.infowars.net

A 16 year old girl gets her arm broken and later arrested for droping a cake in school ?! What the heck is wrong with that country :/ ? Later her mom and the guy that filmed the whole thing gets also arrested under wierd charges.. Well there go your rights people ..
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 30-9-2007 by Thill]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I wonder how much worse it has to get (can it get any worse than that?), for a major accident that will wake the US people up and they realize that they lost all their rights some while ago ...

www.infowars.net

PS: This has been my first article and I didnt really know how it all works so sorry if I did anything wrong

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill

I wonder how much worse it has to get (can it get any worse than that?), for a major accident that will wake the US people up and they realize that they lost all their rights some while ago ...

www.infowars.net

PS: This has been my first article and I didnt really know how it all works so sorry if I did anything wrong

it will get far worse before we realize it. the government is doing a great job of keeping us entertained with the daytime "stories" soap opera they allow the pigs and cowards on TV run; all the known tools in journalism, cnn, fox, cbs, msnc, bloomberg, times. i have to turn here to get descent un-biased "real" new .
so many things that should make the news arent, and if you turn to CNN right now, or go to their website, you will see the jokes they have as "headline" news.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Oh, not again.

all due respect to the OP, this thread has been covered without the obvious agenda and spin in several other places on the board already, including another post from a blog "news" site with the same anti-authority agenda.

The open thread to post in is here:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join