It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if .. Peter and John were real ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Here is a little story for you to start the topic:

John was always a very mysterious wise man who always had something to talk about. One day he met Peter. Peter, was a very eager man younger than John. The two would spend hours on end talking about random theories. One day in the middle of a very deap intellectual discussion, John pulled out a weird looking blue print. This blue print had a structure mapped out onto it. On the back of the blue print were the letter NHP and right underneath it was a weird alien symbol with a set of numbers next to it. John gave Peter the blue print and told him "This blue print will make you go crazy once you figure it out". After that comment John had to leave quickly for an appointment. Now obviously Peter was confused because just before he saw the blue print they were talking about aliens and all the new technological advancements that were happening now adays. Days past and Peter wanted to know what the blue print was for so he started to do some research. He started to think "what if John found a blue print of one of the alienated structures ?". Days past and Peter was consumed in thought. He was sure that the blue print was about something really mysterious. He started to study the letter, the alien design and the number on the back of the map as he studied them he was re-assured that it must be an alien structured map. Days past and John finally dropped by Peter's house. Peter was going crazy, as soon as John stepped inside Peter's house he asked him "I figured out what the blue print was". John said "great what do you think it is". Peter replied "its an alien structure I found similar alien drawings online about aliens and I found some weird group online as well called NHP, I didnt get much info on them but this is some crazy # where did you find this blue print ?". John started to giggle and replied "The blue print was a design for my new house that I was about to tell you about today. The numbers on the back stands for the architect's phone number and the design next to it was just a drawing I did cos I was bored on the phone. Oh ! and NHP stands for New House Plan". Peter was speechless, he was shocked because for a single moment in his life he actually believed that he had found hard evidence of alien confirmation. The worst part is ... now he has to go back online to his friends and tell them that it wasnt an alien conspiracy. That also means he has to quickly take down that picture that he posted on a forum saying that the blue print was an alian structure.

Oh man ! the members are really gonna laugh at him now arent they :p.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by Akutski]

[edit on 30-9-2007 by Akutski]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
What if everything we hear and read is just used to turn us the other way ?
What if nothing is happening in area 51 ?
What if there is no NWO ?
What if there is no world domination plan ?

What if we just kept it simple ?

So here I am again.

Why are we thinking so hard about everything ? over analyzing everything ? You know the saying keep it simple stupid ? Forget all your crazy theories forget all that you have heared and just for a couple of minutes read what I have to say as a down to earth person.

To me the greatest conspiracy of all is the conspiracy of lies !

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Please some comments or views !

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
hmm... I am shocked that not one person has left a positive comment or even a negative comment yet.

Was my story that realistic that all of you "alien" believers do not know what to say ?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I don't want to leave you out in the cold here - so I will add that I have seen a similar thought process as related to the 9/11 conspiracy stuff.
What if it all was just as it seemed ? - - - I love it.
Embarassment is a huge psychological emotion. For many, it is easier to attempt to keep adding to the charade than suffer the emarassment of admitting they are wrong.
Additionally I have seen how badly many just want to think that they are special and have some special insight that makes them aware while "the masses" are just too stupid.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
First break up your post if it is one big block it is hard to read.

If he found correlation, he was correct, once another set of correlations that points the other way is added, he has to reevaluate because he has a new data set to add in, the credibility of his friends explanation.

So his first idea was correct with what he knew and the best he could do, it also might have got him to return and get more info from Peter. So the act of looking gave him the desired effect of gaining knowledge.

Anyone who thinks they got it figured out, will never learn more. Anyone who simply believes new information will never critically figure things out from experience.

And as far as going crazy if he really figured it out, let me just give quotes.

Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Cipher: "Ignorance is Bliss"

What if the truth so challenged your notion of existence that the mind could not handle it. Here are three off the top of my head ( no pun intended
)

1) You actually are completely alone and what you think creates your reality. - This is the trap of the lie that we are Gods and leads to insanity of knowing that you are the one. One and only that is.

2) You are under control of a deity like thing with total control over every facet of your existence, you do not live you play out scenarios prepared for you for their entertainment. That deity is not good. - Hell anyone?

3) Things are going to get worse and worse, and you are immortal.

Just a few lies I can think of to break ones mind. Luckily I already know the truth, Jesus Christ.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
My post was only to show to the people how easy it is to lie and how easy it is to wrap lies around lies.

What justthefacts mentioned nailed my post on the head.

Redge777: You again are starting to over anaylze my post... it was only used to portray a message that justthefacts understood. The fact that you have just started to talk about the Matrix and knowledge and thinking in between crazyness and ignorance blah blah... is exactly what I am talking about. You have over analyzed my post. All I wanted was to show a simple message. You have just proven to me and others what my story is all about.

Keep It Simple Stupid

KISS from me to you with love ^^

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Akutski: Are you a spook? Seriously. I think you are.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Whatever... if you think im a spook then I guess im a spook. I always thought I was crazy.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Akutski

Or I was doing what your post said, one more level please

top topics

join