It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What NEWT Knows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
NEWT knows FREEDOM WATCH

It is said that salamanders are an excellent barometer of the environment – politics being no exception.

I contend that Newt Gingrich has been informed about the ledge America will tread in the next few years – as indicated by his statement yesterday that he would not seek the republican nomination for President of the United States

Please consider this;

1) He can raise the cash
2) He is a consummate politician (snicker) with face recognition.
3) He has the Ego, intellect, and solid conservative credentials.
4) The current Republican field is swishy - at best.
5) Dems would have to respect his National presence
6) He announced his run all spring, and DAYS AGO raised that to SEND MONEY.
7) He is 64.

YET YESTERDAY

Gingrich decided "to continue on raising the challenges America faces and finding solutions to those challenges"."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

(Gingrich’s) American Solutions, a tax-exempt committee he started last October, has paid for Gingrich's travel and has a pollster and fundraiser on staff. The outfit has raised more than $3 million, mostly from two benefactors who each gave $1 million: Sheldon Adelson, chairman and chief executive of the Las Vegas Sands Corp., and North Carolina real estate developer Fred Godley.

HERE IS THE BEND

Big Coffers and Rising Voice at Conservative Group
www.nytimes.com...

Next month, Freedom’s Watch will sponsor a private forum of 20 experts on radical Islam that is expected to make the case that Iran poses a direct threat to the security of the United States….one benefactor, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said the group was hoping to raise as much as $200 million by November 2008.

AND THE JAMB

Among the group’s founders are Sheldon G. Adelson, the chairman and chief executive of the Las Vegas Sands Corporation, who ranks sixth on the Forbes Magazine list of the world’s billionaires.

WAIT!

I know what you’re thinking. Scrapple you say, this guy never wanted to be President, and he feels he can do more 'public good' from his 3 million dollar organization than in the White House. Or he wants to be Rudy's VP. OR he’s waiting for a surer shot after HILLABAMA’s potential 8 years in office - when he’ll be a svelte 72. He had an affair (with a woman how strange) while throwing tax dollars at his strip club bro Bill. And as my painter friend Donald says, “Bush and CO aren’t going to allow any more pesky elections. Pleaze!

ANY COMMENTS

-as to a political wave-off by his top contributor Sheldon G. Adelson? Read up on Freedom Watch. At the very least why would NEWT basically announce , have the cash and then say Gheez I guess Ill gamble on my POTUS potential in 4 years?

And please spare me any Zionist Conspiracies - its late - build me a solid.

Best Scrap.

Theoretically it is safe to handle newts provided one thoroughly washes one's hands...
(Wiki- newt)

new topics

join