What would you do if you suddenly have the numbers 21/12/2012 stuck in your head when you wake up??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The aim of this 100% true story (unfortunately with no hard evidence that I can give you) is solely for you to acknowledge how I became aware of 2012. Please keep in mind that I gain nothing in making up this story.

I have a good friend that has premonitions through his dreams and he has proven to me in more than one occasion that his premonition does come true. Nothing big however, it might sound abit stupid, but for example he foresaw my other friend buying a white scarf or bumping into someone... just insignificant things like that, which he has no reason to lie to me about it, I mean one because hes a good friend and two its not exactly something you lie for fun and be proud of from a mature gentlemen right? and three he is a very trustworthy person. However whatever I say I cannot prove, Im just asking you to hear me out. Believe it or not its for you to decided, it doesnt effect me, im just sharing my experiences, Ill get straight to the point, he had a dream about 2012, with absolutely NO prior knowledge about it. In his dream he mentioned to me that the Mayans were warning him of water.. alot of them.. perhaps a major flood I dont know. They also coincidently happen to have told him the numbers 21122012 and had warned him to remember it...

Ofcourse you would be very confuse when you wake up the next morning and would probably just turn a blind eye to it or just laugh it off. But the numbers 211202012 just kept springing up to his mind for the following week until out of curiosity he decided to google the numbers and see what he can get, then bang bang bang everything there, that was in his dreams... well not everything but what i meant is that his dream relates to what is in front of him on his screen with 100% certainty that he had no prior knowledge before that dream. He did what everyone would do at the time- Freak Out!! This is how I come across the topic of 2012 and the Mayans, Im not telling you about some electomagnetic, pole shifting change or the end of the world, but I strongly believe after my friends premonition that 2012 holds some significance and I would definatly stay alert on the day when 21/12/2012 arrives... Take care everyone, have a great day.

P.S For those who are unfamilar with this topic. The story above is relating to the Mayan End Time Prophecy. Where the Mayan civilisation 'predicted' the end of time

[edit on 30-9-2007 by Gazman]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Interesting story...although I have never seen anything like that, I am really sick of seeing, 11:11, 1:11 2:11, 3:11 etc...every time I see it something bad happens or I am making a bad decision about something...It really drives me crazy...

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

Thankyou for hearing me out wrangell76!! I hope them numbers dont annoy you again
Have a good one, Take care of yourself

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
interesting mr. gazman... very interesting but the important thing we should note about the Mayans and many peoples abilities to to see in the future (which is a natural ability, yet we chose to deny) is that you see the future in teh framework that you are currently working in at the moment, for example Nostradamus saw the end of the world around 2012, yet in his vision he saw the church burning and crumbling down, destroyed with hell rising and the apocalypse. Now in his framework, he wouldn't have been able to see the earth without the church and so he translated that in his minds current framework as the end of the world, yet in fact it could be a more literal sense and be the end of the church and the rise of a more developed religion or new way of thinking to come!. Take these things into account when thinking about predictions, for we only see and interpret what we accept and understand at the current moment due to our brains physical interpretation of this ONE, physical reality!

Kolosowski

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

Sick of seeing 11? Well check this out 21.12.2012.

Ok here it goes.

2+1+1+2+2+0+1+2=11

Kinda strange huh.

I also think 2012 will be the start of a major pole shift on our Earth, but thats just me, maybe nuclear war,pole shift,freak weather, etc at the time of 2012.

It is all strange but it all cant just be a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It does not stop there.

1+1=2 12+1=13 and 13-1=12! so therefore 2+13+12 = 27!

In 27 days from tonight it will be the (guess what) 27th! and if you take 12 away from that, you get a freaky bunch of freaky things.

something is in the air, I can almost taste it.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
i would say that i must've been watching the last season of x-files recently.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by markjaxson

Your damn right markjaxson! It simply cannot all be coincidences!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I would play the lotto
I sometimes wake up with werid numbers and then I tend to go and play them on the lotto. Who knows you might win. And it has nothing to do with the future, but when you got those numbers, it was the part of the winning numbers

However I am very fond of seeing 11:11 almost every night.. and every morning.. its odd, but then agin I have 11 clocks in my house.. hehe go figure.. Go and count all your clocks in your house.. counting the PC clock how many do you have?

[edit on 1-10-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
if your refferring to a cataclymic event occuring in 2012- i believe the dates are ranging from dec. 20-28th. so you hit the nail on the nose with that dream...

I hate to sound like a cheesy disney movie here but dreams do come true

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
You know how the Earth "died" multiple times? How it was engulfed in flames and the flood and etc. ( think the Mayans also talked about this too). Willl there be another sort of Noahs Ark thing going on with flooding? Because the Earth is full of many bad people and needs to be clensed?

Just a thought..

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jarheadjock
Will there be another sort of Noahs Ark thing going on with flooding? Because the Earth is full of many bad people and needs to be clensed?

Very Perspective Jarheadjock, but there is 1 thing that is the problem RELIGON. Everything eventually takes a turn to religon. Execpt that instead of it being a Noah's Ark Incident, its gonna be completely diffrent. Im Baptist Christian, with a normal Christian bible, but in the last Chapter (Revelations) Its talks about how when the world ends for the second time that it will be a Rapture, instead of a Flood.

Gazman this is where it all comes back to ur topic and religon. u talk about a flood, but come to think of it right now, is that maybe the Mayans were trying to tell you that it will be an Incident like the great Flood? Since the great flood was the first ending, this might be the second, and since it does relate to the frist ending, Do u think this could of been their only way to warn u and ur friend of the Rapture?.

1 more thing Gazman, I have recently Discovered about a special new "Earth" forming in a new solar system. So this is where it reverts back to ur topic and Religon, In the bible it says in Revelation 19:21 Verse 1
"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea"

(This is Word for Word)
In this new Developing Solar System, its with a new star, planets and everything we have in ours. From the way I look at it, it seems there are 2 key parts in that verse and your friend's premonition.

1)We all know that the end of the world is coming soon and in the bible verse it says "I saw a new heaven and a new earth". This is probally relating to the new Solar System being formed.

2)in the verse it says "there was no longer any sea", in the premontion it says that it had to do with water.

I have explaned my point of view from all sides and i hope u like it, took me like 20 min. 2 write it, LOL. but never actually thought of something like the end of the world relating so much to the bible. Expecially a Premontion. Now, this is my new Theory, im fully behind it.
(STICK WITH UR RELIGON, U DONT HAVE 2 FOLO MY THEORY, IT JUST MAKES SENSE, LOL)

[edit on 4-10-2007 by austinthetitan]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrangell76
Interesting story...although I have never seen anything like that, I am really sick of seeing, 11:11, 1:11 2:11, 3:11 etc...every time I see it something bad happens or I am making a bad decision about something...It really drives me crazy...

These numbers you see, specifically 11:11, mean change. 11:11 sideways are mayan symbol for change. Whenever you see them, prepare for change, or witness change. Just a fyi, you seem to be gifted because not everyone experiences this.

Consider me a 2012 nut with wealth of info.

Now about this kids story. I think 2012 will be a significant date, but not a doomsday. I think we will all be enlightened on 2012 completing the next step in self evolution. We did not come from apes, but a genetic mutation form greys, or another alien race. Anyway, the flood everyone is refering to will be from the brown dwarf stars (wormwood, planet x, niburis, etc) gravitational effects on our planet. No one will be sucked up to space or anything, but the whole ocean will tide on a scale never before seen by this civilization. When the planet stops its rotation and reverses (yes earth, from pole flip) the ocean will be slung around, making a huge, global tidal wave.

Furthermore, There are bible codes that point to 2013, 2014, so 2012 can't be the "END" but a change. Yes allot, 1/3, of people might die, but society as we know it here will cease (THANK GOD!!). If no one has seen this topic, check it out. Some think now the day of judgment is not 2012 (although these events WILL happen) but 2021. Read. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Very interesting, Id like to know what that extra 0 means? 211202012, theres a zero that I don't know why it would be there, also I googled this number, nothing came up, therefore I assume he knew it was a date, or guessed it or simply that zero isn't supposed to be there?
Was this zero a mistake you typed in?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
being a gangster math issnt one of my strong points so i agree with you entirely based on the fact that numbers are evil. and then when you start adding them...oh its crazy..but on the other hand i can take any date and make it mean something...today is 10/04/2007 10+04=14 14+2=16 16+7= 23 23 is related to the illuminati the goddess eris and other god figures i dont trust too much in adding numbers equals the end of the world....unless aliens were threatening to blow up the earth based on the results of a algebra test i took or something....

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Very interesting, Id like to know what that extra 0 means? 211202012, theres a zero that I don't know why it would be there, also I googled this number, nothing came up, therefore I assume he knew it was a date,

or guessed it or simply that zero isn't supposed to be there?
Was this zero a mistake you typed in?

Sorry yeah my bad _Phoenix_ it was a typing mistake
Thanks for noticing!!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by austinthetitan

Originally posted by jarheadjock
Will there be another sort of Noahs Ark thing going on with flooding? Because the Earth is full of many bad people and needs to be clensed?

Very Perspective Jarheadjock, but there is 1 thing that is the problem RELIGON. Everything eventually takes a turn to religon. Execpt that instead of it being a Noah's Ark Incident, its gonna be completely diffrent. Im Baptist Christian, with a normal Christian bible, but in the last Chapter (Revelations) Its talks about how when the world ends for the second time that it will be a Rapture, instead of a Flood.

Gazman this is where it all comes back to ur topic and religon. u talk about a flood, but come to think of it right now, is that maybe the Mayans were trying to tell you that it will be an Incident like the great Flood? Since the great flood was the first ending, this might be the second, and since it does relate to the frist ending, Do u think this could of been their only way to warn u and ur friend of the Rapture?.

1 more thing Gazman, I have recently Discovered about a special new "Earth" forming in a new solar system. So this is where it reverts back to ur topic and Religon, In the bible it says in Revelation 19:21 Verse 1
"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea"

(This is Word for Word)
In this new Developing Solar System, its with a new star, planets and everything we have in ours. From the way I look at it, it seems there are 2 key parts in that verse and your friend's premonition.

1)We all know that the end of the world is coming soon and in the bible verse it says "I saw a new heaven and a new earth". This is probally relating to the new Solar System being formed.

2)in the verse it says "there was no longer any sea", in the premontion it says that it had to do with water.

I have explaned my point of view from all sides and i hope u like it, took me like 20 min. 2 write it, LOL. but never actually thought of something like the end of the world relating so much to the bible. Expecially a Premontion. Now, this is my new Theory, im fully behind it.
(STICK WITH UR RELIGON, U DONT HAVE 2 FOLO MY THEORY, IT JUST MAKES SENSE, LOL)

[edit on 4-10-2007 by austinthetitan]

Thankyou very much for all your contributions but as far as the premonition goes, because it wasnt me that had it... i wouldnt know anything more, but thankyou for the enlightenment though.. Time to reasearch!! By the way... please tell me how you actually found that tiny verse in that big bible?? Amazing..*Hands down*

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazman

Thankyou very much for all your contributions but as far as the premonition goes, because it wasnt me that had it... i wouldnt know anything more, but thankyou for the enlightenment though.. Time to reasearch!! By the way... please tell me how you actually found that tiny verse in that big bible?? Amazing..*Hands down*

LOL, i actually was very far apart from reading the bible until i started meditating and working on my TK/ESP. It opened my eyes so i started 2 read my bible again. I finished the day before i saw ur thread, and this verse is @ the very end so it was easy 2 remember (even though i did pick up my bible to help me start my theory). LOL

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazman
The aim of this 100% true story (unfortunately with no hard evidence that I can give you) is solely for you to acknowledge how I became aware of 2012. Please keep in mind that I gain nothing in making up this story.

I have a good friend that has premonitions through his dreams and he has proven to me in more than one occasion that his premonition does come true. Nothing big however, it might sound abit stupid, but for example he foresaw my other friend buying a white scarf or bumping into someone... just insignificant things like that, which he has no reason to lie to me about it, I mean one because hes a good friend and two its not exactly something you lie for fun and be proud of from a mature gentlemen right? and three he is a very trustworthy person. However whatever I say I cannot prove, Im just asking you to hear me out. Believe it or not its for you to decided, it doesnt effect me, im just sharing my experiences, Ill get straight to the point, he had a dream about 2012, with absolutely NO prior knowledge about it. In his dream he mentioned to me that the Mayans were warning him of water.. alot of them.. perhaps a major flood I dont know. They also coincidently happen to have told him the numbers 21122012 and had warned him to remember it...

Ofcourse you would be very confuse when you wake up the next morning and would probably just turn a blind eye to it or just laugh it off. But the numbers 211202012 just kept springing up to his mind for the following week until out of curiosity he decided to google the numbers and see what he can get, then bang bang bang everything there, that was in his dreams... well not everything but what i meant is that his dream relates to what is in front of him on his screen with 100% certainty that he had no prior knowledge before that dream. He did what everyone would do at the time- Freak Out!! This is how I come across the topic of 2012 and the Mayans, Im not telling you about some electomagnetic, pole shifting change or the end of the world, but I strongly believe after my friends premonition that 2012 holds some significance and I would definatly stay alert on the day when 21/12/2012 arrives... Take care everyone, have a great day.

P.S For those who are unfamilar with this topic. The story above is relating to the Mayan End Time Prophecy. Where the Mayan civilisation 'predicted' the end of time

same with me myself. Since i was 12 after my granma died i had a dream of been getting shot as a police officer at age 30 i looked at year ad be by then which is 2012 den i looked up the year 2012 then everyone was talking about 2012. i thought ti was only me but i always known there was somthing going to happen and it will i can assure you on this.

i been having dreams of massive floods, which by the planet nibrui it will happen.
had a dream of jesus once pointing to jupitar smashing in to the earth then i only recently learnt of niburi strange huh.
must be telling me somthing.
ne mind, its good for humanity that igroance die off.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

same with me myself. Since i was 12 after my granma died i had a dream of been getting shot as a police officer at age 30 i looked at year ad be by then which is 2012 den i looked up the year 2012 then everyone was talking about 2012. i thought ti was only me but i always known there was somthing going to happen and it will i can assure you on this.

I have no doubt there are more people out there who are having dreams like that.... Thankyou for sharing!!

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join