It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faint blue lights in the sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Sometimes I just like to look up at the stars if I happen to be outside at night. Tonight I saw a faint blue light moving slowly thru the sky. It's almost so faint that I couldn't see it if looking directly at it. It was moving slowly, unlike the typical shooting star. I have seen things like this numerous times over the years.

I'm not saying that these things are alien craft, but what are they? Could they be satilites? It's a solid blue light. Very faint, so I don't think it's a high flying plane.

Just curious if anyone knows what I am talking about and could give an idea of what it could be.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Is it moving in a straight line? If so, chances are very good it's a satellite.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

Yes. Whenever I've seen them, they move in straight lines.

I've wondered if they might be satelites, but I wasn't sure if they could be seen with the naked eye.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

Satellites can, indeed, be seen with the naked eye under the right conditions. In fact, there are groups of enthusiasts that watch satellites. You might even be able to know specifically which satellites you're looking at!

www.satobs.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Cool. Thanks for the info. I will go check that out.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
hey... I've seen blue lights in the Aurora area, but they were bright... and they did a super fast spiral and then just took oof straight up...directly towards an orage light, which I assume was... Mars??? hmm.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I just saw another one. Looked to be 90 degrees, straight up. Heading North. 5 am CST. Poplar Bluff, MO.

I looked at the site that was posted and at NASA's site but could not find what it was exactly.

top topics

join