It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing of Venus

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3rdeye

Now the remote viewing wouldnt be valid. You are already preloaded with info about Venus' alternate form. So you will see what your brain wants you to see. Best to get someone who never heard of John Lear or Venus for that fact and have them try.

But everyone else has been taught that Venus has an atmosphere of sulphuric acid, volcanoes, etc. So wouldn't everyone else see that because they've been preloaded with mainstream info?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
My understanding of this is knowing the subject matter is Venus causes the "front loading".
Hence the reason for using co-ordinates rather than naming the target, it is extremely important to have no knowledge at all before viewing.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by sherpa]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
(Sigh)..if only my edits worked.

Meant to thank John for confiming this

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Originally posted by GeeGee

But everyone else has been taught that Venus has an atmosphere of sulphuric acid, volcanoes, etc. So wouldn't everyone else see that because they've been preloaded with mainstream info?

That was what was so interesting about the class I tasked. After the cool down after coming back they were all saying, "Well I'll be darned" and "I thought it had an atmosphere of sulphuric fumes."

All of them saw the beauty of the planet.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Please tell us more is to come...

Like in the morning???

I am truly intrigued and would love to get all the details you would be willing to share John!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This is really interesting.. My friend the other day said that he was gonna go check out a free remote viewing class this month he wants me to go with him, maybe Ill ask those crazy gurus over there to tell me what THEY see on venus.

You know in horoscopes when they say that your sign is ruled by a centain planet, well mine is ruled by venus. I wonder what that really means? Was my soul consieved on venus? What do you think John?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
If I were so confident of my abilityand credential I don't think I would be so forthcoming to prove it to a little puke like myself.

This is really a silly comment...

Every time someone asks John to prove something and he does... its suddenly "I don't trust people who readily offer proof... Yet when none is offered the skeptics cry "John never proves anything he says

In the Ken Johnston, Ken is being torn apart by the likes of Jim Oberg and a gaggle of ATS skeptics over documentation... yet they all scream for proof to back up his claims...

I don't think anything you can do will ever satisfy the skeptics...

Originally posted by PartChimp
Actually, if you would have actually read my previous posts, you would see i am extremely interested in points of contact in reference to this claim.

Actually I did read it it started with this...

"In all honesty, i highly doubt there will be a reply from Mr. Lear"

I would say that set the tone...

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I missed this one, lol. There are remote viewing classes? Is that right next to the "film a blurry nighttime ufo and post it on youtube" class?

No actually it is in the 'open your mind to endless possibilities' class

Ingo Swann was involved with the CIA "Project Stargate" in 1968-1969

www.remoteviewed.com...

I have a copy of the CIA training manual that was declassified in 1995... or you can get one here...

CRV MANUAL

And there is a even a new manual to learn to use the manual

In 1994/1995 when key players started to leave their military/intelligence services behind and with the enquiring media starting to encroach into until then 'Secret' realms of psychic spying, decisions were taken to publicially validate the Stargate program for its accuracy of data and efficiency - hence to sanitize and clean the entire Star gate records for all those involved in-light of the looming media disclosure.

That site has everything about Project Stargate...

But if anyone is serious about learning... why not go to the father of remote viewing himself?

Ingo Swann

Bio Mind Super Powers...

Website
www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

And if you are really nice I might 'point' you to a copy of "Penetration" by Ingo Swann

[edit on 15-12-2007 by zorgon]

[edit on 15-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I'm being nice...

linky linky???

P.s. I did find it funny that in the carrie underwood (winner of 2005 American Idol) RV that the RVer kept stating "is this person dead?" and "past... deceased"

was he talking about her career? or her personality?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Hi there IgnoreTheFacts, I put up a post in Skunk Works a couple of weeks ago called "Remote View This!" and there were some interesting results.

Here's the link if you're curious.\\www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
If it worked so well, why did they discontinue the program?

I was taught this and a couple of other things "professionally". It is erratic at best in most cases but when it works it is startling. The only thing I am getting about a wall when I try to RV is

T H S 1

or something similar but I am way out of practice and not doing it according to Hoyle.

Be that as it may, it is extraordinarily dangerous and poorly understood. I talked for a long time years ago to a physicist being paid to study it and other than "ghost electrons" and some other stuff about an Indian mathematician I got nothing I could understand out of her.

So yeah it's a bought and paid for thing, no, it isn't reliable, which is one reason it was discontinued.

It's unreliable in two ways- plain not working but more often you RV stuff other than the target and the other stuff varies from irrelevant to apparently psychotic. Better not to even freak with that stuff.

It's like dowsing or using a pendulum for land mines, armies do it, they just don't talk about it.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
there's too much evidence supporting life on other planets plus it would be ignorant of me to claim that we are the superior beings of the known universe if that were true we would be alot further advanced than we are.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I wish I had more photos of Venus surface to "unmask". If anyone can post good pics of Mars surface,that would be much appreciated.
I look for symetry.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join