It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing of Venus

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Thank you very very much John!

This is a very intriguing part of the whole "Venus is Earth" claim you have given..

I look forward to the details you will provide.

Thanks Again
Josh

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
JL puts his pants on just like the rest of us. One leg at a time. Ego stroking doesn't get it for me.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

You're wrong.

When John Lear thinks about putting his pants on, it just happens.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Originally posted by jpm1602

I wonder whether this was a millenia ago or recent?

It seems like a millenia ago but it was Jul 5-11, 1997.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
John, John, John. I have certificates in taco eating and the world's smelliest farts but I don't post them. Why, oh why, must you feel compelled to tell us of your greatness?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Believe me homes, I have nothing against you personally whatsoever. I do have a penchant to question those that go over and above board to certify their own veracity. And I think you misconstrued my original post.
I was questioning whether life on Venus was current or a millenia ago.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Would you post your certificates of taco eating and worlds smallest farts if they were relevant to the thread?

I probably would.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Yo Yo dude, I'm making a point down in the hood. You can request said cetificates for a paltry 8 dollar fee. u2u me on that.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

He thought you meant when he took the class. So he gave a answer and backed it up with a scan of the (hopefully) real certificate.

Showing that certificate isn't flauting his greatness, hes verifying the date.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
If I were so confident of my abilityand credential I don't think I would be so forthcoming to prove it to a little puke like myself.

8th

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by PartChimp
reply to post by 8th

Actually, if you would have actually read my previous posts, you would see i am extremely interested in points of contact in reference to this claim.

Sorry about that chimp, I misjudged your intent in this thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Seems to me that some of the remarks made by certain users in this topic, they should be ashamed of themselfs, a bit more respect to other users please.

Noone has to believe in remote viewing if they don't want to, so lets have a bit more leniancy to those who do believe.

And before anyone asks if I believe in it... I have very little knowledge about it, and have never seen ppl. doing it..... what I have seen is the fact that my mother can read hands, and she has had some trouble from ppl. who want to know what awaits but couldn't handle the facts.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hi John,

Did you find remote viewing useful? Could we all remote view Venus right now and see the same thing?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Could we all remote view Venus right now and see the same thing?

Now the remote viewing wouldnt be valid. You are already preloaded with info about Venus' alternate form. So you will see what your brain wants you to see. Best to get someone who never heard of John Lear or Venus for that fact and have them try.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Regarding "preloading" I thought I read somewhere that the viewer or viewers were given co-ordinates rather than place names to avoid any preconceptions.

Thinking about it I don't know how that works, especially for planetry bodies, someone must have worked out a complex grid system I guess.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Originally posted by sherpa

Regarding "preloading" I thought I read somewhere that the viewer or viewers were given co-ordinates rather than place names to avoid any preconceptions.

Thanks for the post Sherpa. The correct term is 'Front loading". For accurate results you don't want to 'front load' i.e. provide any relevent information about the target.

Thinking about it I don't know how that works, especially for planetry bodies, someone must have worked out a complex grid system I guess.

there are different types of Remote Viewing including but not limited to:

Extended
Associative
Controlled
Coordinate
Future memory
Meditative
precognituive

and others.

Coordinate remote viewing is giving coordinates of the planet, moon satellite, comet or whatever you intend the 'out-bounder' to remote view.

For instance Joe MacMoneagle was once given some remote viewing coordinates to view. He assummed the coordinates where those of earth. He began seeing weird huge structures that he new couldn't be in the approximate position of the coordinates on earth he was being given.

In the debrief he was told it was Mars he was looking at.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Hi John,

Did you find remote viewing useful? Could we all remote view Venus right now and see the same thing?

You can "remote view" venus and see anything you damn well like.

Really, close your eyes, think of venus and...what do you see?

I remote viewed Venus and found it's core is made entirely of fox-tails! Amazing isn't it? NASA have been covering this up for over 300 years!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Could someone remote view uranus?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hey John,

My grandpa had people from Venus interact with him, along time ago, he said; "That they were having problems with our water"

This was before I was born, but my aunt had told me of this.

To validate your theory.

That there is (life on VENUS).

[edit on 31-10-2007 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
You can "remote view" venus and see anything you damn well like.

Really, close your eyes, think of venus and...what do you see?

I remote viewed Venus and found it's core is made entirely of fox-tails! Amazing isn't it? NASA have been covering this up for over 300 years!

Well, if John Lear and his whole group RVed Venus and saw the same thing, we probably should too, no?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join