It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

items of interest on the Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hey everyone, thanks to an energy drink last night, I finally found the time to got through a slew of photos out of the Apollo Archive site (www.apolloarchive.com...), and I found some stuff worth looking at. Forgive me it some of it is stuff thats already been covered. I know theres a ton of stuff out there already, however these I havent come across until last night. The two that got me most ecxited are the "inadvertent shots". There are two of them and it would almost seem that the photographer (Armstrong I'm assuming, these two shots are from Apollo 11) is ducking behind the module. In the first shot on the side showing some terrain, it looks like theres a blur moving thru the shot. Obviously, I'm only an amateur and I'm just pointing out my opinion on what I think I'm seeing. In the other shots (all appropriatey labeled with the same archive number as the site has them), I have called out areas of interest.
I hope you enjoy, forgive me if these pics aren't loaded appropriately. I downloaded them to "paint" from their magnified size (400x) and saved them as jpg's. If the pics are too small, please see the referenced Apollo archive site and from there you can open them up and magnify them to your liking. (www.apolloarchive.com...)

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
How the hell can you say that rock or whatever the hell it is in the bottem picture is a schoolhouse?

Also why do you have shadows highlighted in your other one?Do you have any better pictures?

I'm not trying to be a jerk,I just don't understand how you honestly believe that is a school house...I mean all that stuff looks normal,hence the 9 billion other huge circular "structures",,no these are just craters.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Project_Silo

if i didnt mention it before, this is my first time posting on here and on any blog for that matter. when doig so, i was hoping these pics would enlarge if you clicked on them, if you follow the link and locate that specific pic, enlarge it 400x via internet explorer, the one i labeled "schholhouse" i did so because it appears to be a four sided structure with a peak, resembling a schoolhouse........heers a magnifyed shot, if you want bigger/better, my cp isnt gonna make it any better than this, take a look at the site, it'll look much better. sorry to make ya have to work

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Someone has a frighteningly active imagination...

Those are dips and rocks on the moon, honey. And also, there is no water on the moon, so it's impossible to have a lake... I don't see what you're getting at..

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Paresthesia

Well, we been told that it is impossible for lakes to exist on the moon, as well as vegetation. I suggest maybe you look into John Lears forums or check into Richard Hoagland (www.enterprisemission.com...)if you havent done so already. Theres some pretty convincing information out there. If you choose to believe, cool, if not, well thats ok too.

Peace.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by spikedmilk]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Paresthesia

I forgot to include George Steckling's book "We found Alien Bases on the Moon". If you can find a copy check it out, it has some very convincing photos.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I think most people with common sense, reason and logic will correctly argue that there is not one convincing photo of anything like what you folks claim on the moon.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by spikedmilk

All the photos on that site have a reference number, it would be easier to all other people if you posted those along with the photos.

And that "school" and that "lake" have names, as all major craters.

I do not know the names of those craters myself, but I will try to find them and post them, if I am not beaten to it by someone with better knowledge of the Moon than myself (which is easy).

Studying a little before posting would help you build a stronger ATS personality.

Edit: as I proof that I as right when I said "Studying a little before posting would help you build a stronger ATS personality", I may have been wrong when I said that those craters have names.

The best reference I have found to that photo is a page saying that those craters do not have names because they are on the far side.

Although I think that they may have names now but obviously did not had them at the time, I could not find any reference to them.

[edit on 30/9/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I appreciate your advice/support...I agree that I should've done a little bit more research, I couldnt resist though. I got excited, i seen alot of pics through various sites/threads and I've yet to see any of these. However, with that being said, I'm not naive to believe that some of these havent been covered elsewhere. thanks again!

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
to all, I apologize for the inconveniance. Here are the links to the four photos I have posted. In order as they appear on the initial post.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

www.hq.nasa.gov...

www.hq.nasa.gov...

www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
sorry, post deleted, not working for some reason.....

[edit on 21-12-2007 by spikedmilk]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hello again. I've had this thread here for some time when I first posted a couple posted images on the subject of moon anomalies, and rather than post another new thread I thought I would just use the same one I have for appropriate subject matter or 'resurrect' a seemingly dead thread.

Last night I was cruising Keith Laney's site and I was checking out a few of his Apollo photos that he has posted. A couple caught my eye, this one in particlular. I'm not just posting this photo just for anomaly's sake but I also have a couple questions in regards to the photo.

The photo (AS11-41-6126) is not listed on the Apollo Photo index site at all, perhaps I overlooked it. But I'm pretty sure it wasnt there. So, is it a fact that NASA does not post all photos online, and for the sake of asking - how did Keith Laney get it? I'm still learning here, so this is a legitimate question on my part. I was trying to cross reference it with Mr Laneys site looking for a HI-res version.

My next question, is this the same photo as the 'moon-pillar'? You know the one that highlights the pillar in green? I was thinking if it is the same, was it taken from another angle and the terrain looks different? Would it look that different if it was from the other angle? I will post it below, however I apologize I do not have a source or link for this photo. All I can tell you is that it is all over ATS, as I'm sure you all know.

So, with that all out of the way... onto the anomaly. From the projection, it looks to me as if something is extending out to the west. Something long and possibly flat. It almost looks like there is something sitting on top of it as if this was a landing pad. *NOTE, I did NOT say this was in fact landing pad, merely trying to convey a description....
I did try to search ATS for this photo trying to make sure this wasnt something that wasnt already beaten into the ground. I came up with nothing, if it was - my apologies. Well I hope someone will find it interesting, I sure do.
Have a safe and Happy Holidays all!

Heres the original... www.keithlaney.net

zoomed and contrasted a bit.....

even more up close....

and the moon pillar...(sorry no link)

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spikedmilk

Good find!

I don't think those images show the same "object", not only because the environment does not look the same but also because the one on the image you found on Keith Laney's site looks more like a real object than the "pillar", that only looks (at least to me) like something that was between the photo and the scanner (if it was digitized) but not on the image itself.

As for the missing images from NASA, that is a real problem, not all images are available, and some of those available are not on NASA sites.

I have found this photo in particular (AS11-41-6126) on the Apollo Image Atlas website, but is a small (450x450) image.

How Keith Laney got his photos is something that you have to ask him.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
If you pick any random photo of the Moon from either Keith Laney's site or the Apollo High-Res site, you are guaranteed to find things that "stick out" in the photos. Every single one. Try it.

What does this mean? It means that the human brain is designed to establish a kind of baseline in any scene it sees, then look for differences. When we were hominids running around the savannah, it helped us find food and avoid lions lurking in the grass.

There is "evidence" of alien construction, artifacts, or something "anomalous" in every single photo. That should tell you something.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

How Keith Laney got his photos is something that you have to ask him.

Thank you Armap, I'm thinking that too, however I couldnt find no contact info for him...oh well, I'll keep looking.

There is "evidence" of alien construction, artifacts, or something "anomalous" in every single photo. That should tell you something.

Hey there NoHup, I knooooow what you are saying. Only because I am familiar with your post history - I know where you stand on these matters. I mean that respectfully of course. But you have to admit, there are some that have convinced you too, right? I admit, some arent as credible as others, but the one that are....
BTW, what happened to Bob (Dylan)
?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikedmilk
Hey there NoHup, I knooooow what you are saying. Only because I am familiar with your post history - I know where you stand on these matters. I mean that respectfully of course. But you have to admit, there are some that have convinced you too, right?

I have yet to see anything in any Moon or Mars photo (other than the photos of the Apollo astronuts and their stuff, of course) that I think is artificial. Nothing. Of course, there are things that look like other things. Faces, skulls, building foundations, etc. But that's not proof. Things look like other things all the time. The Forteans call them simulacra. Elephants in the clouds. The Virgin Mary in a tortilla. Like I said, pick a lunar image. Like this one:

Full size image:
keithlaney.net...

I mean, this image is just chock full of collapsed tunnels, straight line construction features on the crater rim, "odd" alignments, etc. It just has to be an ancient alien lunar mining facility, doesn't it? I mean, there's no other explanation, right? It's just impossible that some of these features could be natural. Right?

Well, maybe I would go along with it if there was just one single bit of supporting evidence to it, other than the photo. But there isn't. There's nothing. All there are are bits of light and shadow that happen to fall into particular alignments that our brains might interpret as having some kind of bigger meaning, because that's what our brains do. Look for alignments, shapes and patterns. It's interesting that our brains do that. But it is in no way at all any kind of proof of alien construction or artifacts.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
I have yet to see anything in any Moon or Mars photo (other than the photos of the Apollo astronuts and their stuff, of course) that I think is artificial.....

How about two things that look alike?

top topics

join