It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

funny music in my bathroom

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Have you noticed weather the music is top 40, hip hop, jazz, classical, Blues, emo or that girly music?

Could be significant!

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Lol does James Blunt count as girly music? I feel for you not having a lap top. Are there any words within the music?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
It sound spiritual

not like any music we have on earth

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Sort of like Yanni then? M. Bolton?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wildcat

Not like music we have on Earth? That makes NO sense.

I think you just want it to be something paranormal even though it's not.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If the music even remotely starts to sound like Yanni, gather your family and GET OUT of that HOUSE. No sense in taking any unnecessary chances with either your family's or your personal sanity/safety. It's just not worth it to think that maybe it'll pass and maybe change into something by James Taylor.

Be safe my brother!!

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
reply to post by wildcat

I think you just want it to be something paranormal even though it's not.

No, I don't want it to be paranormal. Believe me, last thing I want in my apartment is a ghost.

It doesn't sound like anything I've ever heard before, so that's why I said it was not like what we have on this earth.

Shall I go back and correct that mistake?

[edit on 29-9-2007 by wildcat]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
Everytime I go into my bathroom, I hear this music coming from the vent. It sounds like whistling and flute echos, with a beat to it. It's very calming and makes me laugh sometimes. The last one to live in this apartment is now dead. He either had a heart attack, or he died naturally from old age.

Does anyone have an explanation for this music. I'm not sure if this music is caused by the vent, or some spirit.

Obtain a video recorder, and do what anyone would do. Prove your claim. Record it.

Until then, I am all ears.

Now if it were a house, I would be interested. Because it is an apartment, it probably means nada. Your neighbor likes music that soothes you.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by wildcat

Until recently, I leased an adobe home built in the 1920’s.

It’s located on a knoll by itself, with no close neighbors, apart from the raging torrent of humanity speeding by in their vehicles on the I10, not a hundred feet from the front door.

Even with walls 18 inches thick and double-glazed windows, the omnipresent rumbling from the freeway traffic was inescapable, but eventually, tolerable.

I sublet the master bedroom to a young couple for a year and a half, and during their time there, they both experienced some rather odd goings-on.

Apart from occasional fleeting glimpses of “The Lady in Blue,” as she was eventually named by the experiencer, (and tickled bare feet, experienced by more than one), the most striking event was the ethereal music and voices, heard only in the kitchen, by her partner.

She said it sounded like lilting banda, or like, over-hearing a party or family gathering, but from a great distance.

On one occasion, she focused on the voices, trying very hard to make out what they were saying, but to no avail.

She grew frustrated, and half in jest, she said out load, “If you want me to hear what you’re saying, you’re going to have to speak up!”

And the voices and music suddenly stopped.

She was rather freaked out by this, to say the least.

She was “relieved” when the music eventually returned because it was very beautiful, she said, but from then on, the voices remained silent.

I must admit, I too experienced some odd events in that house, but of a more subtle nature.

Have you ever found yourself humming a lovely yet haunting melody, and suddenly realize; you can’t recall ever having heard that tune before?

We eventually decided, based upon the playful nature of the affairs, apart from an occasional rank smell, that whatever the cause, it meant us no harm.

Your story reminded me of the events we experienced in that house on Silva Knoll.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
There are Other things this could be that hasent been brought up.

I dont think it supernatural though unless you hear a vouse comming out of it like "everything floats down here!" then you should have it boarded up n not put ur head in to close.

what it could be is a phenomenom (just did a search but cant find it) but in the 1960's some building manufacturers started using aluminium mainly somthing to do with the windows,

and for some reason this was acting as an antena and resonating, and people could hear faint radio signals comming from there windows !

I saw it on tv about 10 years ago.

so maybe its like that?

or
as u described the sound, that sounds similar to the sound of an old emertion heater I could hear like the exect same thing comming from nextdoor in there loft,

it would be like an eri flutey sound a bit like wind with a pereodic thud or beat, and it sounded nice. so it could be that and its pipes somwhere are resonating onto your vent.....

but like I say if you hear nasty voices comming from it, dont put your extremeties in there or IT will get you!

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
You can go to wallmart (or kmart, target etc) or even radioshack and pick up a cheap digital voice recorder. Also, some MP3 players have the ability to record voice notes.

Because, it would really help a lot if you could record even but ten seconds of the recording to post.

I´ve noticed the same thing, well almost anything. Back in 96, my mother, brother and sister (and I of course) were living in a small two story apartment. And under the stairs (which was open, you could store things underneith) could hear what would sound like "heavenly" or church like music.

But as I said, get a cheap voice recorder, and post a sample of the music.

FK

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'm really anxious to hear the sounds after reading this thread.

I'm with a lot of other people here, you need to get a recorder.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

It sound spiritual

not like any music we have on earth

I know what you mean. I heard that exact same kind of music in a dream I had once. Kind of sounds like a flute or something, but not like anything of this world. Peaceful, but strange. Not like that means it really is supernatural, but kind of interesting. It might be the music of the "other" world.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Nobody lives in the other unit? If not, I would think a radio or something was left on in there. If yes, then it's your neighbor.

A radio station that plays the same exact song constantly.

Lol... okay. Perhaps it's someone who is obsessed with only one song, and they play it on their CD player constantly?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Do you have a cell phone? All cell phones let you record voice memos. Use that to record the sound if you can.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
My cell phones recorder won't pick up the noise because it's too quiet.

My cell phone wont even pick up the sound when I blast my speakers near full volume. Believe me, I tried this once, and all I got was a faint sound even know I held the phone up to the speakers.

The format is AMR SID, so it's pointless

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I don't think I need to record it, I only hear the sound when the vents on.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Dude, that is really weird, because I hear it too.

I live in my own house, one story, and it only happens when NOBODY IS NEARBY. I'm still wondering why, it's this nice little rhythm, but for some reason it only happens when I'm TAKING A SHOWER. Not during a bath, just during a shower. Also, it's only when I lay down in the tub during the shower.

Some strange ghost? Pipes reverberating causing a symphony of music? Somebody pulling a prank on me?

The nearest house to me is about 4-5 acres away. I'm still trying to figure this out!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I would rule out any normal cause (echo from neighbors through the vents etc) before looking into paranormal causes and then confirm your not experiencing Clairaudience before you go thinking its a ghost

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wildcat

Could it be the fellow who died in the place of a heart attack was hearing the misic when he passed?

He might still be hanging around and this is his way of letting you know.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join