It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. George King fraud or real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I'm listening to George Noory right now and he is interviewing Richard Lawrence. He's playing these tapes of Dr. George King in a "trance" being the voice of some interdimensional being.

IMHO this is one of the most obvious frauds on coast to coast, I've ever heard. Any of you think this guy is for real. My opinion is totally based on this interview with Richard Lawrence, though.

www.aetherius.org...

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I would follow Art Bell on this one. He puts channelers into his "gray box". BTW, Art has a sister who channels.
I channel, too, but only if someone asks me to do it.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I listened to that show this morning. Mr. King is dead anyhow, we can't exactly prove him 'wrong' directly. I imagined him a little more humble than what is portrayed in his picture, but it dampens my spirit little.

I don't think the implications from his teachings are that 'out there' either. I mean, what's so wrong with teachings of compassion and selfless love? Some of the planes or parallel realities that were mentioned coincide with some modern science. Add some other teachings or whatever that were mentioned coincide with Hinduism a bit.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I can channel too .. but not often .. mostly I just channel surf.

new topics

top topics

join