It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible scientologists killed this man?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The article doesn't make the link, but scientologists are very aggressive towards anyone who attempts to damage their members:

www.kpho.com...

Or maybe, lead him to kill himself...

[edit on 29-9-2007 by Choronzon]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It seems quite suspicious, I have to admit. With the long rap sheet of stuff he supposedly acquired, it's not unreasonable to assume that Tom Cruise was off being his crazy self and had the man killed. Or any other person protecting the stars' interests.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It's mighty possible. They've got zealots in their ranks that when assigned a task, whatever it may be, you can bet they'll do it.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
OR he killed himself.

He was trying to be an extortionist. People who do things like that are a) demented or unethical in some way and/or b) in need of a lot of money quick.

People usually need money quick because they owe somebody a lot of money. If it was enough to kill himself over it could be somebody like a drug dealer or loan shark.

He was unstable or he wouldn't be trying to blackmail people.

Unstable people, when faced what seems like a hopeless situation, sometimes kill themselves.

There isn't a conspiracy behind every bush, you know. Sometimes things are just as they appear.

I'm not saying scientologists DIDN'T do it. I am saying, however, that there are much more plausible and sensible explanations for what happened to this guy.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Scientologists do have a history of killing people. Just look up "fair game" if you don't believe me. I wouldn't put it past them, though I'm not sure if it will ever be provable what happened in this case.

new topics

top topics

join