It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Were the Cockpits Taken ? Examining the Logistics

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The Fedex taking was because the cockpit was OPEN!! The guy who went nuts and attacked the pilots had access because on a NON passenger flight, cargo only, they would not have ever even guessed that one of their own would do such a thing, whereas any commercial pilot carrying passengers would have a totally different outlook.

Please stop using the Fedex as an example...if that totally different scenario is the best that an official story drone can come up with, then that is prett pathetic.

Eight pilots...not ONE call for help...not ONE radio message from a crew member...not ONE jet showing any signs of distress...not ONE abrupt movement of the planes..not one report anywhere in the record of any of the supposed crew members mentioning any pilots giving up and going aft....the ONLY thing mentioned was that PHONY Barbara Olson call that said a pilot was meekly waiting in the read, I suppose waiting for Barb to get off the phone so he could call an airline!!!

How could anyone believe that crap? it takes a gigantic leap of faith to accept the nonsense the government spews in regard to this event.

There were NO highjackings, except by remote control.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 767doctor

So, the pilots at the Pilots for 9-11 truth site are all wrong and YOU are right, correct? What a laugh!! You have the nerve to anonymously state that all those professional pilots, who are willing to go public with their beliefs, are all dead wrong because some guy on ATS says he knows more than them!! Yeah, right.

I believe the ODDS, the FACTS, and the OPINIONS of those with expertise and a willingness to PUBLICY give their views and DEFEND those views ...NOT the denial of reality by you.

As if 2 small men with a boxcutter could enter, subdue or kill all EIGHT pilots , remove them ( or convince them to abandon their seats, take the seats, and alter course...and all that happened SO FAST THAT NOT EVEN ONE PILOT COULD REACT. If you believe that silliness then I have some great mountain land to sell you...it may be steep but it has a lot of trees!!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by richierich

So, the pilots at the Pilots for 9-11 truth site are all wrong and YOU are right, correct? What a laugh!! You have the nerve to anonymously state that all those professional pilots, who are willing to go public with their beliefs, are all dead wrong because some guy on ATS says he knows more than them!! Yeah, right.

No. They are not wrong because I say they are; they are wrong because they are wrong. It is really that simple. Look at it like this: if some small group of scientists argue that the sun is at the center of the universe and doesn't rotate or revolve around anything - are they right because they are scientists? No, of course not. What matters is evidence....and the heliocentric scientists base their whole argument on (willfully)poor interpretations of data, perceived flaws in other universe models, and outright falsehoods because they have an agenda. The agenda is more clear upon perusing their website, where one can find all sorts of heliocentric gear like DVDs, coasters, t-shirts, or even pajamas! Sound familiar?

I'm not asking you to take *my* word that PfT are full of sh!t. I wouldn't dream of it! I'm asking that you take their claims to unbiased folks who may be in position to verify or dismiss these claims. If you don't know anyone in aviation, google is your friend. There are many online pilot communites.

I believe the ODDS, the FACTS, and the OPINIONS of those with expertise and a willingness to PUBLICY give their views and DEFEND those views ...NOT the denial of reality by you.

Good that you have determined a very important part of PFT's whole "argument from authority" is based on opinion. You see, dear richierich...when I say there is no such "homerun" device fitted to airliners, I am not stating an opinion - I am stating a fact. When PFT says that its likely a 767 can be remote controlled - thats an opinion. Facts can be checked, opinions cannot. I recommend you take the Joe Friday method to solving a crime, namely... "Just the facts."

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

The Fedex taking was because the cockpit was OPEN!! The guy who went nuts and attacked the pilots had access because on a NON passenger flight, cargo only, they would not have ever even guessed that one of their own would do such a thing, whereas any commercial pilot carrying passengers would have a totally different outlook.

So, the cockpit door prior to 9/11 was some impenetrable barrier? Thats silly. Even modern secure cockpit doors(which were installed to every airliner in the world after 9/11) can be forced open. Getting the door open was easiest part of the equation for hijackers.

Please stop using the Fedex as an example...if that totally different scenario is the best that an official story drone can come up with, then that is prett pathetic.

It is indeed an entirely different scenario. The only reason I brought it up is because of the red flags you raised about the 9/11 pilots not being able to send a distress squawk or an ATC call.

Eight pilots...not ONE call for help...not ONE radio message from a crew member...not ONE jet showing any signs of distress...not ONE abrupt movement of the planes..not one report anywhere in the record of any of the supposed crew members mentioning any pilots giving up and going aft....the ONLY thing mentioned was that PHONY Barbara Olson call that said a pilot was meekly waiting in the read, I suppose waiting for Barb to get off the phone so he could call an airline!!!

And the above statement shows that the Fedex 705 example just whizzed right over your head. No distress call was made by Fedex until well after the hijacker had been subdued, several minutes.

There were NO highjackings, except by remote control.

And you're back to RC, which is impossible on a 767. Would you like me to explain why again? Then you can take what I write to an unbiased online pilot community of your choice(pprune, flightinfo, jetcareers) and have them check the veracity of my statements. Thats how confident I am that I am right; do you think you will find the same attitude with the PFT guys? They stay away from pilot forums like a vampire stays away from sunlight....doesn't it make you the least bit curious why that's the case?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 767doctor

How true. how true...

...do you think you will find the same attitude with the PFT guys? They stay away from pilot forums like a vampire stays away from sunlight....doesn't it make you the least bit curious why that's the case?

Every time they venture into ATS, where they (well, really just the 'grand poohbah' Rob Balsamo) tries to spout more of their nonsense they end up getting their hats handed to them.

Occasionally there will be a 'front guard' type of sacrificial lamb sent in (or a Balsamo ATS "sock" username...) in order to trumpet the PFT's latest "incredible discovery" du jour....and THEY usually leave with their tails between their legs, too.

Balsamo and company ONLY thrive in an arena where HE has complete control and 'authority'...so his nonsense can remain unchallenged.

In any case....shouldn't people be just a little suspicious by the PFT's constant begging for money donations???

The notion, of it being 'hard' to overcome the pilots, is shown to be in error, and laughable. Not only based on the example of FedEx 705, but just common sense and a full understanding of the geometry and circumstances...the reality of pre-9/11.

AND....before the favorite canard is AGAIN trotted out, about the pilots "meekly being herded" away into the cabin...THAT DID NOT OCCUR!

That is but another 'truth movement' lie meant to confuse, distract, and elevate their outrageous cliams to some sort of "credible" status.

The only example of a pilot being ALIVE in the rear of the airplane is (I think it's AAL 77) because there was an off-duty pilot COMMUTING in uniform, as a passenger. NOT a working crewmember.

This one individual, according to the 'truth movement', managed to duplicate himself onto every other airplane, too...amazing what a little creative lying and exaggerating can do, heh?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Spamming - Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/31/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover

reply to post by eyewitness86

How Were the Cockpits Taken ? Examining the Logistics

The cockpits were not taken over, there were no planes used in the attacks on 9/11.

Hell, that settles that! Margaritas on me everyone, the mystery is solved!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Every time they venture into ATS, where they (well, really just the 'grand poohbah' Rob Balsamo) tries to spout more of their nonsense they end up getting their hats handed to them.

Occasionally there will be a 'front guard' type of sacrificial lamb sent in (or a Balsamo ATS "sock" username...) in order to trumpet the PFT's latest "incredible discovery" du jour....and THEY usually leave with their tails between their legs, too.

Balsamo and company ONLY thrive in an arena where HE has complete control and 'authority'...so his nonsense can remain unchallenged.

In any case....shouldn't people be just a little suspicious by the PFT's constant begging for money donations???

Hey, how dare you! I'm sure that money is undoubtedly funding the daily operations of Pilots for Truth (TM). Now that may entail playing the Wii, eating cheetos, ordering pizzas, and spending 17 hours a day on teh interwebs - but who ever said running a 9/11 twoof splinter faction was easy?!

I hate giving Rob the attention that he so desperately craves, but it's kinda hard not to. It baffles me that anyone actually working in aviation can actually agree with that crap that he throws against the wall. But how do we know they do? Hell, anyone exposed to Rob's daily musings in the forum have already parted ways. I think Tino's bullsh!t-o-meter literally exploded after the "cockpit door never opened" debacle and asked himself to be removed from the list.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by 767doctor]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Bear in mind that none of the hijackers was over five feet tall, and that one of them was actually a child. And that they couldn't read or write, or even in some cases speak. And that they lived in Kandahar in a hole a thousand miles away from the nearest town.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by richierich

richierich, YOU kept on about the recordings...and kept saying that NO PILOT EVER said anything on the radio.

I showed the transcripts from ATC, but you waved them away. I provided the recording (from ATC tapes) and noted that the actual words from the pilots were edited out of that version, because it would be, possibly, too painful for their family and loved ones to keep hearing, should they encounter it again.

YOU waved that away, too.

The written transcripts tell us the words, and the WORDS only...NOT the emotion, nor inflection, nor the tone...

SO, with much trepidation (and apologies to any family members if this is disturbing...DO NOT listen!):

"voice morphing" MY A@@!!!! :shk:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
How many times do I have to say it? ONE transmission supposedly from a highjacked plane does NOT equal FOUR jetliners with radios sending highjack alerts and or a radio message.

Please link us to even ONE clear and convincing transmission from a PILOT that is identifiable as such.

If you cannot, then one can easily assume that the one fake call..the garbled nonsense you cling to as some evidence of a radio call...is totally a set up.

Since NONE OF YOU have yet proposed a rational, likely and plauasible way that all 4 jetliners could be taken so swiftly that not even ONE PILOT could radio a message. The only radio call was from a highjacker, and that is debateable as well..I think it was sent as a cover up device to give the perps SOME ' proof' of a highjacker in a cockpit.

Otherwise we have N O , none , nyet , nein , NO proof whatsoever that anyone was in a cockpit invading and taking it, now do we? if so, SHOW IT.

The perps knew that remote taking was instant by its nature and that all radio calls would be cut off the second they took over. They had to try and give something to a public that would assuage them, give the sheep a reason to keep grazing and not look up.

Any THINKING person who anaylzed the events would of course see this as a smoking gun...NO messages, no alerts, no trasponder alerts..nothing....so they just made up a fake tape of a ' highjacker' ' mistakenly' using the radio instead of the intercom. Not much of a story, but the drones want to believe anyway and the few that make a stink about it, like me, are easliy dealt with by determined coverup supporters who try and convince those on the fence to accept the fractured fairy tale the government spews rather than consider the odds and facts.

Like I said, if all you have is the one garbles radio call that could have been a plant, then you really have nothing. Nothing is a common thread in this subject....the government has NOTHING to prove any of its allegations, there is NOTHING in the logs that show ANY radio calls from a PILOT, so all EIGHT PILOTS were taken so fast that not even ONE could touch the radio button on the yoke....right? tell it to the hand.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Since NONE OF YOU have yet proposed a rational, likely and plauasible way that all 4 jetliners could be taken so swiftly that not even ONE PILOT could radio a message. The only radio call was from a highjacker, and that is debateable as well..I think it was sent as a cover up device to give the perps SOME ' proof' of a highjacker in a cockpit.

Effin' Christ man, WE HAVE! YOU WONT ADDRESS IT!

The perps knew that remote taking was instant by its nature and that all radio calls would be cut off the second they took over.

How about *not* dodging the fact that a 757/767 cannot be remotely controlled. I've offered to not only explain why that's the case(again); I've offered to let you take that explanation to any unbiased pilot forum(and I'll expand that to any aviation forum that doesn't have "truth" in it's title) as a way of standing behind my words. Will you?

.....They had to try and give something to a public that would assuage them, give the sheep a reason to keep grazing and not look up.

Any THINKING person who anaylzed the events would of course see this as a smoking gun...NO messages, no alerts, no trasponder alerts..nothing....so they just made up a fake tape of a ' highjacker' ' mistakenly' using the radio instead of the intercom. Not much of a story, but the drones want to believe anyway and the few that make a stink about it, like me, are easliy dealt with by determined coverup supporters who try and convince those on the fence to accept the fractured fairy tale the government spews rather than consider the odds and facts.

Like I said, if all you have is the one garbles radio call that could have been a plant, then you really have nothing. Nothing is a common thread in this subject....the government has NOTHING to prove any of its allegations, there is NOTHING in the logs that show ANY radio calls from a PILOT, so all EIGHT PILOTS were taken so fast that not even ONE could touch the radio button on the yoke....right? tell it to the hand.

That's all you have isn't it? Your ignorance, personal incredulity, deep distrust of the "the goverment"(that nefarious monolithic entity that no truther has yet defined) and empty bluster? That's terrible fuel for a debate, much less a belief system. Where are your facts? Lets recap where we stand on mine:

Voice Morphing: Creator explicitly says that it couldn't have been done on 9/11.

Can't take over a cockpit: Fedex 705.

Remote Control 767s(remote takeover and "pilot lockout" as opposed to remote control and not a soul on the airplane): Cannot be done.

eta: added link

[edit on 1-6-2010 by 767doctor]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Ok....I'll bite:

What is a "highjack alert'? In your own words...

...does NOT equal FOUR jetliners with radios sending highjack alerts...

Where did this "phrase" you used come from? (Because it certainly isn't a term used in aviation).

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Ok....I'll bite:

What is a "highjack alert'? In your own words...

...does NOT equal FOUR jetliners with radios sending highjack alerts...

Where did this "phrase" you used come from? (Because it certainly isn't a term used in aviation).

The highjack alert, and you should know this already, is a standard switch that the pilot would activate if anyone tried to invade the cockpit.

If you go to page 2 of this thread, post 10, from John Lear ( who should know something about jets!!), he says exactly what it is and what it does.

I am amazed that as much as you quarrel and quibble you do not take the time to educate yourself in these basic matters.

The official story drones would ask us to believe that not ONE pilot could set the codes and alert...and even if they delusionally believe that the attackers were superfast and could stop any pilot from doing the code thing, they still cannot explain how not even ONE pilot was able to radio a message... radio transmissions take only a second to do, and to accept that all 4 jets were taken so fast that not even ONE pilot could radio a mayday OR alert with the transponders is insane.

I hope this educates you. Transponder alerts used to be a wheel that a pilot spun, not it is digital and takes even less time.

BUT NO excuse satisfies the main issue: Instant taking means remote taking, period.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Oh dear, oh dear...

I'm sorry, I was bad for setting that trap ( I feel a little dirty, now...
):

The highjack alert, and you should know this already, is a standard switch that the pilot would activate if anyone tried to invade the cockpit.

If you go to page 2 of this thread, post 10, from John Lear...

Sorry, but...there is NO 'standard switch'. Capt Lear is a known leg-puller, BTW.

Well, I am off to go read the page, and post you just mentioned...BRB....and I will have MORE to say!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK....apologies to the great Capt Lear, for he was NOT (at least not in this case) pulling legs, he actually stated the facts. It seems others misinterpreted...

Originally posted by John Lear
I retired in 2000. I never heard of a hijack swtich.

From this post right here.

In other posts, he correctly (mostly) describes what ACTUALLY is installed.

So, here is post #10, from page #2 of this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Unfortunately, his photo of the transponder from the L-1011 (airplane he last flew, and retired from) isn't there...I'll go find a photo of a BOEING 757/767 transponder....BRB....

Ah...interesting, here's one for hobbyists (who build their own "simulators", fo rhome use:

I like the angle, so you can see those two concentric knobs??

Each part of each knob controls ONE digit, in the display (which you could see if it was powered up).

This was a typical design for the American and United airplanes that were hijacked in 2001. You will see variations of NEWER designs, some more digital (less mechanical knobs) in some other web searches.

No, it isn't a "quick" thing, to dial in code '7500'...but in any case, why would any of the pilots have bothered??
They were fighting off the attacks!!!

Here's another, a photo of the transponder installed (but not on a United, or American airplane, still it's typical. AND, the power is off, unfortunately)>

Transponder is in the center column, of the pedestal stand. Just a few panels 'below' the engine fire handles.

Here's another version, from United this time (the control panels' arrangement will vary, depending on the company that makes it, and the desired features, and when it was built, etc...) It's not unusual to have, within a specific fleet type, different control heads.

The transponder, there, is in the center again, just below that green computer screen. In THIS case, there is just the ONE concentric knob. Each portion of that dual-use knob controls TWO digits at once...the left two controlled by the bottom, wide portion, and they slew through '00' all the way to '77' (there is no eight, nor nine, in transponder codes). The smaller top knob controls the two digits on the right side of the display.

[I'm sure those hobbyists out there with Flight Sim, or whatever, will appreciate all of this!]

[edit on 2 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Apart from everything else, you seem to be forgetting that UA 93's cockpit voice recorder was recovered. The recording provides dramatic testimony as to what happened and it is clear from it that there was an alien prescence on the flight-deck; one that thought Allah is Great. The tape has been played to the close relatives of the victims and some considered that they could identify their relative on the tape.

There was also a raft of phone calls from UA 93 passengers to their closest relatives giving details of what had occurred. Tod Beamer described the pilots as being on the ground dead or dying. Before you bring the old voice-morphing chestnut up again please refer to Dr Papcun's denial that his technology could have been used.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

"Oh. You've slit the throat of that stewardess and she's screaming and dying right in front of me, and you're rushing towards me intending to do exactly the same thing to me, waving a blade, and I'm constricted and strapped in - and above all unbelievably, overwhelmingly shocked and terrified.

Do you mind if I just use the radio?"

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

"Oh. You've slit the throat of that stewardess and she's screaming and dying right in front of me, and you're rushing towards me intending to do exactly the same thing to me, waving a blade, and I'm constricted and strapped in - and above all unbelievably, overwhelmingly shocked and terrified.

Do you mind if I just use the radio?"

Everything you said is just an assumption based on nothing. There is ZERO evidence that anyones throat wa slil. The PILOTS are in a crampled cockpit, but the right hand seat is far enough away from the door to give time enough for an alert.

EIGHT pilots had at least enough time to toggle the radio and call a mayday, but NOTHING is heard. You expect anyone to believe that EIGHT pilots quivered in fear and gave it all up because a highjackers was able to grab, assault and control a flight attendant, all taking place at the cockpit door...right? THIS is your likley scenario?

You believe that in all FOUR cases, the ' small men' were able to : Get a cockpit door open in the first place...then get the attendant and assault her...convince the pilots to give up control of the plane, escort them out of the area, and assume the controls...right? IS THAT what you swallow?

The desperation is apparent. Official story cultists have to reach out to the ends of reason to try and defeat logic and fact.

One poster above actually dismissed John Lears knowledge of aircraft!! We are supposed to believe THEM over experts...unreal. I am SURE that Lear knows very well the transponder info he shared, and unless you can REFUTE IT, simply dismissing it is blatantly ignorant.

Here is your chore, at which you have failed miserably so far:

Give us a LIKELY and PLAUSIBLE scenario that explains this:

Get FOUR jet airliner pilots, a total of EIGHT, out of the cockpits and subdued. In order to do this, you MUST: 1. Invade each and every cockpit at a certain moment in time. 2. The taking must be so swift and perfect that not even ONE pilot can react for even a second and radio a mayday. 3. Convince or assualt and disable or kill EIGHT pilots to abandon their cockpits, for the first time in aviation history, AND do so as fast as the taking itself. 4. Remove dead od disabled or cooperative pilots from the cockpit, secure them aft or stow bodies. 5. Assume the controls and initiate the plan.

And all this has to happen INSTANTLY, so fast that not even the FURTHEST pilot from the door had even a SECOND to radio from the yoke.

Unless you can come up with an inteligent and cogent way this LIKELY happened, then for Gods sake admit that anything BUT remote is just silly.

There are NO two ways about it; either they were taken remotely OR
the above scenario must be dealt with and explained to the satisfaction of an unbiased critic with an open mind and no preconceived notions.

You cannot have it both ways; either you explain HOW the facts fit, or admit they do not. Anything else is nonsense.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Apart from everything else, you seem to be forgetting that UA 93's cockpit voice recorder was recovered. The recording provides dramatic testimony as to what happened and it is clear from it that there was an alien prescence on the flight-deck; one that thought Allah is Great. The tape has been played to the close relatives of the victims and some considered that they could identify their relative on the tape.

There was also a raft of phone calls from UA 93 passengers to their closest relatives giving details of what had occurred. Tod Beamer described the pilots as being on the ground dead or dying. Before you bring the old voice-morphing chestnut up again please refer to Dr Papcun's denial that his technology could have been used.

If you trust a government that would pull off 9-11 to begin with to give honest and accurate info on the Flt. 93 tape, then of course you would swallow it all.

What makes you think that the real and UNREDACTED version of the tape was shown? The government removed a lot of that tape and the last part was removed and no one allowed to hear it...no doubt because it would have betrayed the obvious!! remember the passenger who ' cell phoned' from the bathroom and said he heard a bang and a lot of smoke?

That is just a part of the puzzzle....but remember that the perps are well able to insure that the official lie had plenty of circumstantial evidence to cast a doubt....it was well planned for many years.

Read between the lines to see the truth.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

ARE you actually former ATS member eyewitness86?? Or, do you just seem to write the same way?

A few snippets from the OP, Page #1:

Originally posted by eyewitness86
Are we to believe that in ALL four cases, access to the cockpits was instant and overwhelming? Also, look at the logistics of hauling EIGHT grown men, many military veterans and tough guys, out of the cockpits before the alert could be sent? Those pilots would have fought for their lives and their aircraft, and to imagine that they would all, without exception, turn into meek and humble cowards and obey boxcutter wielding Arabs is beyond reason.

AND...

Take a listen to the audio of Flight 93, wherein Cleveland Tower talks to the pilot of 93, and within SECONDS atempts another transmission, only to find dead air. Are we to believe that in the space of 3-4 seconds the ' highjackers ' managed to : Break down the cockpit door, wrestle two ( in each plane ) pilots from their seats, take over the seats and deactivate the autopilot and then turn off the transponders, all before even ONE pilot or other crew member could flip the switch? What are the odds?

See..."flip a switch"? That phrase....

OK...still, from the OP, a request -- which HAS BEEN GRANTED!!!

Perhaps some pilots would weigh in here and tell us how the cockpits are arranged...

And, answered:

... how likley it is that not ONE alert could have been sent within the few seconds...

Because this is a false assumption.

But, this former member was (incorrectly) convinced of this incredibly wrong notion:

As for me, this is proof positive of remote control highjacking, lets hear from others!!

Now, just a little while ago, YOUR post, just upthread:

EIGHT pilots had at least enough time to toggle the radio and call a mayday, but NOTHING is heard.

For about the tenth time, repeating a wrong statement, after being shown it is wrong? :shk:

Further, it has been repeatedly pointed out that THIS scenario, down below, is NOT being suggested, by ANYBODY (except you, because YOU use it as a strawman to support your subsequent 'ridicule'...):

You expect anyone to believe that EIGHT pilots quivered in fear and gave it all up because a highjackers was able to grab, assault and control a flight attendant, all taking place at the cockpit door...right? THIS is your likley scenario?

NOPE! It is YOUR "likely scenario"..YOU alone keep repeating it, and it did not happen that way, at all.

And what is this fixation on 'small men'???

You believe that in all FOUR cases, the ' small men' were able to : Get a cockpit door open in the first place...then get the attendant and assault her...

???

Still more and more wrong assumptions, just like I noted right up above:

...convince the pilots to give up control of the plane, escort them out of the area, and assume the controls...right? IS THAT what you swallow?

NOPE. No one (but you) is suggesting that is the way it happened.

Strawman, and the stuffing is coming out....

Now, you tlakin' about ME???:

One poster above actually dismissed John Lears knowledge of aircraft!!

Huh? Where? Who? WHO is this 'dastardly' person, and just what did he/she "dismiss"??

OK...but, the same (imagined) strawman yet continues, still taking a page from the OP?

Get FOUR jet airliner pilots, a total of EIGHT, out of the cockpits and subdued. In order to do this, you MUST: 1. Invade each and every cockpit at a certain moment in time. 2. The taking must be so swift and perfect that not even ONE pilot can react for even a second and radio a mayday. 3. Convince or assualt and disable or kill EIGHT pilots to abandon their cockpits, for the first time in aviation history...

"First time" in history? Short memory, huh? 1970s...hijackings...happened before. IN THIS thread, it was pointed out. Reciently. A few pages back.

AND, even more strawman...stuck on the "story" that no one else thinks happened, yet it keeps being floated out (by you) so that YOU can shoot it down?? :shk:

Remove dead od disabled or cooperative pilots from the cockpit, secure them aft or stow bodies.

Again, more assumptions. Didn't have to remove BOTH pilots.

OK...sorry it was so long-winded, but garbage, when spilled from the bin, should be re-collected and put in its proper place.

I would like to think that the majority of reasonable, rational people who have read along so far can see, fully, the "sides" and weigh the results appropriately.

[edit on 2 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join