It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Were the Cockpits Taken ? Examining the Logistics

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

40 years ago 4 planes were hi-jacked by arabs on the same day :-

www.telegraph.co.uk...

No remote control was involved. Why is it so difficult to imagine something similar on 9/11 ?

It is totally different. All of the flights allegedly highjacked on 9-11 were in US airspace, not foreign. Also, the highjackers you link to had heavy weapons...NOT supposed boxcutters!! No highjackers would ever succeed with only boxcutters, and the official story has so many holes in it that it leaks like a seive.

Look at how the other planes were taken....and look at how INSTANTANEOUSLY the 9-11 flights were taken...so fast not even ONE pilot could trip the radio switch on the yoke....as if it happened so fast that no pilot could react? Nonsense.

Using examples like that is silly; it is like showing a film of a building collapse and then saying;" Why could'nt 9-11 collapses be the same?". They are not the same because all of the elements are different and the conditions totally different.

it is not so simplistic...life is very complex and so is the plot...but it was not perfect....the 4th jet was supposed to hit Bldg 7 but the plans got screwed up a bit....so they had to implode 7 and leave a smoking gun to cover up.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by richierich

Several times in this thread (or in others) you have misrepresented the facts...some will say that is a distortion of the truth...by making a variation of the following cliam:

...so fast not even ONE pilot could trip the radio switch on the yoke....as if it happened so fast that no pilot could react? Nonsense.

From the ATC transcript, UAL-93:

@13:28:16 [UAL-93]-- *** (mayday) *** (hey, get out of here)***.

@13:28:48 [UAL-93]-- *** (get out of here) *** (get out of here).

@13:29:14 [LOR-R]-- United niety three verify three five zero.

@13:29:20 [LOR-R]-- United ninety verify you're at flight level ah three five zero.

This is from the transcript on this link: www.gwu.edu...

Look on page 10 of 16, in the pdf file.

I'm sure some more Google searching will findmore examples, and even audio tapes, if you look hard enough.

Many pilots choose NOT to keep the headset and boom mic on, after reaching cruise. Especially on long flights. Depends on personal preference.

There is always a hand mic, and on the B-757 and -767 two speakers, one down on a sidewall panel, near each pilot's outer knee.

See my earlier posts in this thread for photos, and more descriptions of the cockpits, and their sizes, and the vulnerability of pilots when seated and attacked from behind, with no warning.

Think about it RIGHT NOW as you sit at your keyboard and computer monitor screen, if someone came up from behind you, and attacked.....

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What makes you believe that those snatches were real and not manufactured? It HAD to be a part of the plan.....there HAD to be some sort of communication to give the perps a way to say " Look here, we have a radio message'.

But what you fail totally to mention or consider is the FACT that all four jets should have radioed some message, even if it was brief....HOW please tell us did the highjackers manage to invade, occupy and take over so fast that the pilots could not trigger the radio switch on the yoke?

In all four cases we should hear at least one pilot screaming bloody murder but all we get are vauge mentions that are not attributed to any particular person.

The inel people that were involved SURELY knew enough to make sure that a planted communication was there to answer HOW it happened...but they did not take into account the fact that some of us would actually think about how much time would be needed to invade and occupy a cockpit, and it would give enough time for multiple radio messages....yet there are none.

Voice morphing was in use and apparent with some of the ' calls ' made that day, and anyone who believes anything the lying government says about 9-11 needs a reality check all their own.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

That, sir can only mean a desperate attempt at complete denial, it would seem.

Rather than understanding and comprehending what every actual airline pilot in the world understands instinctively, you must resort to some convoluted fantasy scenario???

Here: www.airdisaster.com...

You can actually HEAR for yourself(ves).

Note one thing that the "airdisaster" website folks did was to edit the recording for time....there are always long gaps in transmissions, in normal day-to-day flight operations. AND they deleted the portions that included the screaming, as I typed in post above. This is no doubt in deference to sensibility, and the distress it could cause any family members and loved ones.

You hear, at the point where ATC says "Somebody call Cleveland?" The controller says this AFTER the 'mayday' and other (garbled) comments. (THAT is why they are put into parantheses, and the '***' asterisks, in the official transcript. Read the transcript explanation, at the beginning. This is standard for ALL such transcripts, from the NTSB).

Listen, after that, to comments from other flights that were on the same frequency.

Sorry if this is too technical for laypersons to understand...but to an experienced pilot's ears it sounds EXACTLY as it should, it is not faked.

To add..."voice morphing"!!!!

Silly, silly 9/11 "conspiracy" sites, what won't they think of next???

[edit on 28 May 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You never manage to see the trees do you? That forest just won't quit.

If you do not believe that voive morphing is not real and well established then Google it and educate yourself, as I have done.

Cleveland tower called mere seconds after another transmission but got no reply. NONE of the planes were able to reply. Tell me, why do you always avoid the main question: Here , I will ask it again:

HOW can you account for the fact that all four planes had two pilots each and yet not ONE of them could radio or alert? If you want to count ' garbled' noise and sounds you say are not there, for sensibilities or because of other reasons, then you are the desperate one. HOW COME all four planes were silent? It takes just a moment, far shorter than the time it takes to gain access to, invade, occupy and conrtol the cockpits.

I have not heard ONE realistic guess. NOT ONE poster has come up with a likley scenario. You have to assume many thing that there is NO evidence of: Keys to the cockpit ( never confirmed as real )...breaking the door open so fast that no one could react...and other silly and superhuman nonsense have been the forte of the believers creed.

If ALL the radio contact was that brief ' garbled' transmission you believe was real, then WHy was that all there was? Why do we not hear most or all of the planes report a highjack? Are you saying that you believe that all 4 cockpits were taken so swiftly that not even ONE pilot could move his thumb an inch and radio? if so, WHY? Why would you accept such lunacy?

Come up with a sensible way that these small men with only boxcutters could take 4 aircraft with such speed that even moving a finger was impossible for the pilots...OR admit that the entire official story is nonsense. you cannot have it both ways.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Not only did these diminutive cave dwellers manage to successfully take over the cockpits at the speed of light with no problems whatsoever, they were able to change the plane's orignal course and make a beeline for their targets (Twins/Pentagon) without missing a beat.

No 767/757 piloting experience, no navigational experience and we are supposed to believe that these box cutter wielding hit the virgin jackpot on all three occasions without straying off course. How dense can some people be not to be able to fathom the overwhelming piloting and navigational complexity of such scenarios by untrained individuals?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Not only did these diminutive cave dwellers manage to successfully take over the cockpits at the speed of light with no problems whatsoever, they were able to change the plane's orignal course and make a beeline for their targets (Twins/Pentagon) without missing a beat.

No 767/757 piloting experience, no navigational experience and we are supposed to believe that these box cutter wielding hit the virgin jackpot on all three occasions without straying off course. How dense can some people be not to be able to fathom the overwhelming piloting and navigational complexity of such scenarios by untrained individuals?

They are pretty dense. They will accept virtually anything the official story says because they cannot comprehend the fact of the government being full of murdering traitors. i have exopounded over and over again about how there are people who for various psychological reasons simply cannot or will not accept even verified facts if they challenge their perceptions.

They will gladly swallow the fairy tales so they will not have to wake up every day dreading what will be next if the worst news is really true. They will accept odds so vast and outrageous that the sound mind reels, but to them it is just peachy. These people fall into one of a few categories: Either they are paid to try and muddy the waters, or they really cannot accept facts, or they are simply argumentative morons who take the losing side of any debate just to be onery.

They CANNOT come up with a sensible scenario as to HOW the ' highjackers' could possibly have taken the cockpits so fast, so they resort to far flung and silly suppositions to assuage their consciences and fill in the gaps in logic with guesses.

They ignore all of the hundreds of ' inexplicable anomalies' and swallow the official fairy tale hook line and sinker so they will feel like there is some hope, some safety, some sanity in this worlsd...and they will never admit facts staring them in the face because to do so would cause them too much trauma.

Isn't it sad? To believe that cave dwellers could suspend the laws of physics and perform superhuman feats is the hallmark of a person that cannot process material that is too far afield from their comfort zone.

When you pin them down and insist that they answer a specific question, they instead point to videos and crap that has NO bearing on the facts but just confuses those who are not savvy. I feel sorry for anyone that cannot see the obvious: 9-11 was an inside job, the best and brightest minds agree on this, and one day when the truth finally sinks in there will be a moaning and wailing from the official story drones, and it will be long overdue.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It is obvious that you are reading my posts, since you continue to respond. BUT you don't seem to read ALL of them, I gather....to wit: ()again)...

HOW can you account for the fact that all four planes had two pilots each and yet not ONE of them could radio or alert?

Scroll up.... we're sitting here discussing just ONE example (UAL 93) and the tapes from Cleveland Center (not 'tower'...ARTCC) yet you continue the above erroneous claim? I don't understand that.

Nor, do I understand this claim:

Cleveland tower called mere seconds after another transmission but got no reply. NONE of the planes were able to reply.

But, I think I know your confusion, so I'll try to explain as clearly as possible.

Again, not the 'tower' (the distinction may not seem important to the casual layperson, but accuracy in terminology IS important. Without complete accuracy and understanding, total misconceptions occur...as evidenced in your line of questioning).

I assume you've heard the recordings I linked above? OK....let me explain how it goes....first, as I've said, they were edited to remove the BLANK space (dead air) in between. Listen to just about any actual aviation frequency, and you will understand how many seconds can go by without anyone saying anything on the air.

Check out this link: www.liveatc.net...

NOW...UAL 93 ATC recording. It starts with United 93 (real pilot) 'checking in' with Cleveland Center. They had been 'handed off' from the previous ATC sector, with a frequency change. THIS is how it works, as you fly...frequency changes occur with certain regularity. The controllers, on the ground, notify their colleagues (via telephone landline) as new traffic is approaching their 'sector' (area of airspace they are responsible for) so it is just a formality for the pilot to call and 'check in' --- satisfies the requirement to be in two-way radio contact, and so forth.

You hear UAL 93's pilot call Cleveland twice. That is very common, too. We get the new freq, we call....wait....no answer. The controller is busy with something, didn't hear the first time, or can't respond immediately, so we call again...etc. Finally, confirmation that they heard us, and everyone is happy.

From the printed transcript we have the (garbled) transmissions, which came out over the radio BECAUSE a pilot keyed a mic PTT switch, and the sounds made it to the ATC tapes.

The actual words ('mayday' and 'get out of here') were determined after analyzing the tapes, AFTER the fact. From the controller's perspective, he heard something which was unintelligable, and NOT 'standard'. We speak in standardized terminology, 99% of the time...it is almost like choreography, everyone already knows and anticipates what will be said, it is just formality.

Things out of the ordinary don't register to the mind immediately, as programmed as we are to the litany of standard procedures.

I could go on, but I've beat his thing only so far as it can go, by typing out words...LISTEN to real-life examples, it will make sense within minutes to you.

Now, again....

HOW can you account for the fact that all four planes had two pilots each and yet not ONE of them could radio or alert?

Like I've said, most pilots (especially long flights of several hours) will remove the headsets, and use the audio speakers and hand mics.

BUT, in any case, when startled from behind, while sitting in the cockpit...what bloody good would it have done to 'cry out for help' on the radio??? NO ONE on the ground is going to be of any assistance.

You are fighting, after being attacked, for your life...split seconds count. Why is this so difficult to comprehend??

Now, more silliness-----because I happen to be in positon to know reality, and it seems too many laypeople just guess at things:

Keys to the cockpit ( never confirmed as real )...

Ask anyone in the industry. Have you yet??? That is just ONE possibility, not certain it happened at all...jsut a possiblity.

....breaking the door open so fast that no one could react...

Huh? One hard, swift kick....those doors were insubstantial, weak and very lightweight.

And...people DID react? How would YOU react, if a closed door that was a few feet behind you, at your back as you were sitting down (with seatbelt attached), suddenly burst open? Would you pick up a telephone and dial it? A hand mic? OR, would you turn your head around and look over your shoulder to see what was causing the noise...???

OK....I see another misconception....

...that not even ONE pilot could move his thumb an inch and radio?

You don't really think pilots sit there, when the autopilot is engaged, and have their hands on the control wheel the whole time?!? No...and, it's not the 'thumb' that activates the PTT switch...the switch is "behind" the control wheel (actually, forward if you want to be precise, but "behind" from the pilot's POV) right where your index finger would normally be.

Rest of your post (and the earlier ones) is just repetition which stems from a vital lack of understanding, and experience in such matters.

It would only take me a few minutes, were I able to get you into a simulator, to show you in a way that makes sense...because lacking that actual experience, people have no basis for understanding. I've tried, by using photos, and my words.

It is up to the readers, now, to comply and take time to attempt comprehension.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Sphinx, I see that the repeating of erroneous hyperbolic information is the basic tactic of the "conspiracy" movement's toolkit....

Here we go, again, with this nonsense:

Not only did these diminutive cave dwellers...

Seriously...this 'claim' and misrepresentation of the true nature of the terrorist hijackers, and their skills, has been shown (by others) --- and, even to YOU, on other threads, as totally without merit. YET, you persist?

That is intellectually dishonest, and can only mean it is an intentional act to disrupt the "truth"....it is also a method taken directly from many 9/11 "conspiracy" website playbooks.....

...they were able to change the plane's orignal course and make a beeline for their targets (Twins/Pentagon) without missing a beat.

Either more hyperbole, or a lack of research...not sure which, here.

"without missing a beat" you say???

TAKE a look at the reports from the only two DFDRs (UAL 93 and AAL 77) that survived:
www.ntsb.gov...

Read the narrative, look at the charts in the pdf file.

It's technical, so you might wish to find an airline pilot who is familiar with the B-757/767 to help you.

The terrorists HAD experience in simulators, and they had basic understanding of the autoflight system, and the FMC for navigation, so you are WRONG when you said:

No 767/757 piloting experience, no navigational experience...

I could sit you down in a classroom, with the photos of the cockpit on the walls (a typical 'briefing room' for pilot training) and spend a couple of hours describing functions, THEN take you into a simulator and show yo, and have you do it yourself. It is NOT difficult, at all.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Given the variable times between take-off and actual hi-jacking it seems very likely to me that the hi-jackers waited for a flight attendant to enter the cockpit and then rushed in.

In my experience pre 9/11 flight attendants seemed to enter the cockpit fairly frequently and without formality.

I believe this scenario is supported by cockpit voice recordings which have survived. We have cries of "get out of here " and not "someones trying to get in ".

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Given the variable times between take-off and actual hi-jacking it seems very likely to me that the hi-jackers waited for a flight attendant to enter the cockpit and then rushed in.

In my experience pre 9/11 flight attendants seemed to enter the cockpit fairly frequently and without formality.

I believe this scenario is supported by cockpit voice recordings which have survived. We have cries of "get out of here " and not "someones trying to get in ".

So, the entire plan rested upon HOPING that a flight attendant would open the cockpits on all four flights? Are you serious? Please.

That is one of the most nonsensical ideas I have heard yet....that the whole plan would be screwed up if attendants did NOT open the cockpit...where do you people get this logic? you see how silly it is?

You expect people to believe that after all the preperations the highjackers had to sit there and HOPE that attendants would get the cockpit doors open ? And if they did NOT? Then what? Give up and try later? Or try and assault the cockpit, making unGodly noise and alerting the crew so they could RADIO an alert?

Some people here claim to know all about the planes, yet will not accept the FACT that at least the majority of the planes would have had time to radio. Pilots have testified many times that all this is impossible, ridiculous...to believe that the takeovers were INSTANT in all cases.

All you have is a garbled transmission from God knows where, and you tlel me that we are not supposed to think about THAt...just the Flt. 93...you are beyond desperate when you sink to such silliness.

Still, after all this, not ONE person has given a LIKELY and PLAUSIBLE scenario that would not insult the intelligence. Not one. Waiting for flight attendants to maybe open a door...IF they could...thats weak as hell.....highjackers so swift that they can disable and remove 8 pilots without so much as a minor variation in flight levels and actions....as if all 8 pilots simply got up without a peep, marched to the rear, and gave up.

if you believe that, then either you have no powers of reason or you are a shill for the perps. no other choices exist. if a person of average intelligence were to look at ALL the conditions, facts and reports, it is beyond argument that there is NO WAY that all 4 jets could be taken by small men armed only with boxcutters so fast that not even ONE pilot could radio....one poster claims that it is SO hard to radio...as if moving a finger on the yoke would take so long...

What I want to know is WHAT motivates people to take a position that is so easily ruined by the facts?? Either People are unable to accept reality, or they have an interest in keeping the lies going.

NOT ONE radio alert from even one plane....that can ONLY be done by remote....any other answer is laughable.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

And you think voice-morphing and remote control is more plausible ?!

Btw, how small are these hi-jackers now ? They seem to keep shrinking in trutherdom. Must be down to about 8 inches tall now.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

OK...stop lying.

You know you are, and it's not welcome on ATS...

NOT ONE radio alert from even one plane....

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

OK...stop lying.

You know you are, and it's not welcome on ATS...

NOT ONE radio alert from even one plane....

I do not believe that any GENUINE radio transmission took place from any plane by any pilot and the governmene has never shown any evidence that there was.

please STOP calling me a liar because I have a different belief than you....THAT ia not welcome on ATS and unless you can prove that any real transmissions took place then drop the name calling before you violate anymore rules.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Well....since you typed up your post as if it were absolute fact (many times) without the qualification that is is your opinion I thought it deserved to be mentioned.

NOW, it is clear...it is your opinion --- which is counter to the established facts, and proof that has been presented, in at least ONE instance (radio transmissions originating from the cockpit of United Airlines flight 93) as proven on the official transcripts published by the NTSB.

Your Opinion. Established.

There are, additionally, several instances of the terrorists' making radio calls inadvertently, and by the phrasing and content it is apparent that they thought they were on the PA to the cabin. Shall I provide those links as well?

The only way (incredibly) that 9/11 'deniers' have to explain these cases is by making up fantastic stories about "voice-morphing" and making ever-more-complicated claims regarding the events of that morning.

That sort of fiction might go over in a Hollywood screenplay, but it doesn't hold water when examined properly, absent all of the hysterical hyperbole and hand-waving.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

And you think voice-morphing and remote control is more plausible ?!

Btw, how small are these hi-jackers now ? They seem to keep shrinking in trutherdom. Must be down to about 8 inches tall now.

OK, Alfie, since you refuse to do a search and educate yourself, once again I will post PROOF that voice morphing and remote control were very much real in 2001. I HOPE this will put an end to your assumptions and begin your journey toward educating yourself as to the FACTS.

Read these and then reply and say ; " uh, sorry..I didn't do any checking beofre assuming'. I will forgive you.

Remote control:

911review.com...

and:

www.911-strike.com...

Go to the DARPA homesite and search for remote control aircraft and read.

Also, voice morphing:
www.washingtonpost.com...

The above story PROVES that voice morphing was already in use, and as we all know, if we hear about it they have had it a while and no doubt much more sophisticated stuff...it stands to reason.

SO, you have been shown to be wrong, and remote is real and voice morphing is real and now that you know this you can go forth and proclaim the truth:

There is NO intelligent, likley and plausible explanation for the instant taking of all 4 jets on 9-11 OTHER than by remote control. NO OTHER scenario even comes close to answering the ' inexplicable anomalies ' that are rife in this event.

i could have linked far more...but it is high time YOU began doing research before assuming. Let this be a lesson to you.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Well....since you typed up your post as if it were absolute fact (many times) without the qualification that is is your opinion I thought it deserved to be mentioned.

NOW, it is clear...it is your opinion --- which is counter to the established facts, and proof that has been presented, in at least ONE instance (radio transmissions originating from the cockpit of United Airlines flight 93) as proven on the official transcripts published by the NTSB.

Your Opinion. Established.

There are, additionally, several instances of the terrorists' making radio calls inadvertently, and by the phrasing and content it is apparent that they thought they were on the PA to the cabin. Shall I provide those links as well?

The only way (incredibly) that 9/11 'deniers' have to explain these cases is by making up fantastic stories about "voice-morphing" and making ever-more-complicated claims regarding the events of that morning.

That sort of fiction might go over in a Hollywood screenplay, but it doesn't hold water when examined properly, absent all of the hysterical hyperbole and hand-waving.

What is fantastic about voice morphing? See the link above i posted? It proves with NO doubt that it is and was real before 9-11.

Next, please DO link to ' several ' different ' terrorist ' radio transmissions. I assume you have more than the ' garbled' nonsense. To believe that the highjackers were so proficient that they could not only fly the planes beyond perfectly, but were so ignorant that they would mistake a radio for the intercom...please.

On one hand you assign these men superhuman status when they are magically taking cockpits, but then they screw up and send a radio message by ' mistake'. Considering that the garbled garbage was the ONLY radio calls we hear from the alleged planes, it seems insane to believe that not ONE pilot..not terrorist...but pilot could get on and give a number and alert. You are in the unenviable position of having to defend the indefensible.

You STILL, after all this prodding, have NOT given us a LIKELY and PLAUSIBLE scenario that explain the instant takeovers...and since no pilots had the time to radio, which all pilots agree would take just a second to initiate and a couple of seconds to perform , it HAD to be instant, correct?

OK, now logic dictates that if the above is true, either the highjackers were indeed superhuman or astounding lucky, against odds that defy the imagination..OR the planes were taken by remote!! NO OTHER WAY!!

So, are we to accept YOUR excuse? The excuse that says the Arabs were lucky...so lucky that all 4 flights had attendants that just happened..happened mind you, to get the cockpit to open up at JUST the right moment, in all 4 cases..the excuse that says that the Arabs were so swift, so strong, so able, so deadly, that with only a boxcutter they could enter, take over, kill or disable or convince to leave, all EIGHT pilots...and all BEFORE EVEN ONE COULD TRIP AN ALERT ?

Are you serious? HOW can you expect people who possess even average intelligence to acceot all THAT nonsense in place of a perfectly rational and PROVEN possibility? What is more likley? That your far out and incredible scenario is likely, or that remote taking is likley?

The answer should be apparent to anyone without an agenda or that cannot or will not see reality in a cogent manner. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that if it look like remote and sounds like remote and remote is the only answer that fits ALL the evidence...then by God it is remote!!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

The transmission from UNITED 93 was overheard by several other
aircraft in the area

transcript of radio transmissions from United 93

United 93: 'morning Cleveland, United ninety-three is with you at flight level three-five-oh, intermittent lights out.

United 93: United ninety-three checking in three-five-oh.

Cleveland: United ninety-three is three-five-zero, Roger. United ninety-three,** traffic for you is one o’clock, twelve miles eastbound three-seven-zero.

United 93: Negative contact, we’re looking at United ninety-three.

United 93: Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!. . .Mayday! Get outta here! Mayday! Mayday! Get outta here! Mayday!

Cleveland: Somebody call Cleveland? United ninety-three verify three-five-zero...United ninety-three verify your flight level...er, three-five-zero...United ninety-three verify your level three-five-zero...United ninety-three, Cleveland...United ninety-three, Cleveland...United ninety-three do you hear Cleveland Center? Ident please?

Cleveland: United fifteen twenty-three, did you hear your company, er, did you hear some interference on the frequency here, a couple minutes ago? Screaming?

United 1523: Yes I did, seven-ninety-seven, and, ah, I, uh, we couldn’t tell what it was either.

Cleveland: Okay.

Cleveland: United ninety-three Cleveland, if you hear the center, ident.

American 1060: American ten-sixty, er, ditto also on the uh, other transmission.

Cleveland: American ten-sixty, you heard that also?

American 1060: Yes sir, twice.

Cleveland: Roger, we heard that also. Thanks, I just wanted to confirm that wasn’t some interference.

Executive 956: Executive nine fifty-six.

Cleveland: Executive nine fifty-six, go.

Executive 956: Uh, we're just answering your call. We did hear that, er, yelling too.

Cleveland: Okay, thank you, we’re just trying to figure out what’s going on.

So three other professional airline pilots overheard the struggle on United 93 are lying or fooled by your mythical "voice morphing"

The hijacker attempting to us PA system accidently keyed up radio - was
\overheard by ATC and by other aircraft in vicinity, who were able to
establish visual contact with United 93 as hijackers steered toward Washington DC

United 93: Ladies and gentlemen, this is the captain, please sit down. Keep remaining seating. We have a bomb on board. So sit.

Cleveland: Er, uh, Calling Cleveland Center. You're unreadable. Say again slowly.

Executive 956: Sir, did you hear the transmission on that airplane? He probably just said he had a bomb on board.

Cleveland: Uh, say again, uh, is that United ninety-three?

Executive 956: In that transmission he said was unreadable. It sounded like someone said they had a bomb on board.

Cleveland: That’s what we thought, we just, er, we...we...we didn’t get it clear. Is that United ninety-three calling? Executive nine fifty-six, that aircraft we believe was transmitting is twelve o’clock one-five miles. Turn left heading two-two-five. I’ll get you away from him. Okay, he’s climbing so I want to keep everybody away from him.

Executive 956: Okay, I think we got him in sight.

Cleveland: Nineteen eighty-nine, that traffic for you is eleven o’clock, and fifteen miles southbound forty-one climbing, looks like he’s turning east while hitting three-six-zero.

United 93: Uh, this is the captain; I would like to tell you all to remain seated. There is a bomb aboard, and we are going back to the airport, and to have our demands met. Please remain quiet.

Cleveland: United ninety-three calling. United ninety-three, understand you have a bomb on board, go ahead. Executive nine fifty-six, did you understand that transmission?

Executive 956: Affirmative. He said there was a bomb on board.

Cleveland: And that, that was all you got out of it also?

Executive 956: Affirmative.

Cleveland: Ninety-three, go ahead.

Executive 956: Is that aircraft you can't get a hold of, is he turned to the eastbound?

Cleveland: He’s just turned to the east also. United ninety-three, do you hear Cleveland Center? American ten-sixty and Executive nine fifty-six, we just lost the target on that aircraft.

Executive 956: Executive nine fifty-six, we had a visual on it, please stand by.

Cleveland: You have a visual on it now?

Executive 956: Uh, we did, but we lost it in the turn.

Cleveland: Please make a turn back to two-twenty heading. Let me know if you can see him.

Executive 956: He’s still there. We’ve got him, from nine fifty-six.

Cleveland: He’s still there, er, north-west of you, about twenty-five miles?

Executive 956: Affirmative from nine fifty-six.

Cleveland: Executive nine fifty-six, fly heading one-eight-zero.

Executive 956: We're making the turn, nine fifty-six, he appears to be heading right towards us.

Cleveland: American ten-sixty, do you see anybody north-west of you, can you see back that far there?

American 1060: We’re looking now, sir.

Cleveland: United ninety-three Cleveland, do you still hear the Center?...United ninety-three, do you still hear Cleveland?...United ninety-three...United niner-three, do you hear Cleveland?...United ninety-three, United ninety-three Cleveland. United ninety-three, United ninety-three, do you hear Cleveland Center?

Cleveland: (female controller) Do you see any, uh, activity on your right side, smoke or anything like that?

American 1060: Negative. We’re searching...Yeah, we do have a smoke puff now at about, er, oh probably two o’clock. There appears to be just a uh, dark cloud like a puff of black smoke.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Flight_93_Transcript_with_CARTC"

Your lies are getting rather tiresome.....

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Cleveland: (female controller) Do you see any, uh, activity on your right side, smoke or anything like that?

American 1060: Negative. We’re searching...Yeah, we do have a smoke puff now at about, er, oh probably two o’clock. There appears to be just a uh, dark cloud like a puff of black smoke.

So they were tracking flight 93, lost them then found them then all of a sudden they allegedly crashed and the pilot with out any emotion describes a 'puff of black smoke'.

This is hardly a description for a massive Boeing 757 and fellow pilot crashing.

In conclusion they did not see a Boeing 757 crash nor was one found let alone the evidence on the ground that proves one didnt.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

HOW do you know it was flt. 93? because the government says so/ Haha/

That brief garbled transmission could have been inserted as easily as pie. There was a flying platform seen all over this event and finally over DC, and it could have sent that radio message.

It was supposed to be a highjacker who could not figure out the difference between the radio and the intercom...but COULD fly it perfectly all the way to where it ended, wherevr that was in reality.

So you see, there are NO RADIO message from any of the pilots....not one. Not One pilot could take even a second to call. That means remote.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join