It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Were the Cockpits Taken ? Examining the Logistics

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I wanted to bring this back into play, as I think that we have not finished the subject at all. The majority of people still have never been told one word from any official source about the how's of the takings of the planes, and we need to know.

The Official story does not even allude to HOW the Saudi's were able to violate and occupy four jet cockpits before any alarm could be sent, and before any crew knew what was happening. This is a smoking gun, and should be explored.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

I would start with the 9/11 commission report. It helps to know what the official story is before you claim that it is wrong.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870

I always hear about this alleged hijack ''switch'', that only takes one second to activate. Can anyone point it out to me?

Well Boone it's not a switch but a transponder code as John Lear pointed out.
But I will try to give you a locational view of the transponder view on a
Boeing 757 including cockpit door

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Also note there is no on-off switch on the transponder
which means if the plane is powered up then it is always on.

Under normal flying conditions, pilots get their transponder codes
from ATC before they ever take-off. And normally they remain
unchanged during flight until they reach their destination OR
ATC instructs them to change it during flight which is rare
unless you are changing airspace and get transferred to
another controller in a different geographical location and that
controller already has a plane with the same code in use.

As far as changing the transponder code to a hijack code
of 7500 means turning the left white knob clockwise til the
2 left digits reach 75 and turn the right hand white knob
til it reaches 00 and it reads 7500.

If ATC gives a flight a transponder code that ends with 00
then all the pilot has to do is turn one button to make the
first 2 digits read 75. If they have an odd trans code which
may require changing all 4 digits like 1475 to 7500, then it
requires adjusting 2 knobs instead of one. But I have no clue
what the initial transponder codes given to the pilots of those
4 aircraft on 9/11. So I don't know whether they would have to
turn just 1 knob or 2. Unless you get the ATC radio transmissions
with the pilots (pre-takeoff) then I doubt you will ever know.
But in any case, it was just 1 knob or 2 and it is a simple procedure
to do ..... only if you are aware you are being hijacked and have
the ability to change the transponder.

edited for correction

[edit on 18-12-2007 by SimonSays]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Uhm, did you notice the little knob that says "ATC 1 2 STBY"? If you turn that switch to STBY it turns off the transponder. Even if that doesn't work, there's a nice little circuit breaker conveniently labeled on the panel behind the pilots seat for the transponder. You pull it, and it cuts power to the transponder.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Uhm, did you notice the little knob that says "ATC 1 2 STBY"? If you turn that switch to STBY it turns off the transponder. Even if that doesn't work, there's a nice little circuit breaker conveniently labeled on the panel behind the pilots seat for the transponder. You pull it, and it cuts power to the transponder.

Indeed you are correct somewhat

Standby doesn't turn it off, it just stops transmitting the signal.
The only way to entirely turn it off is power down the plane or
pull the circuit. But standby works well enough to keep ATC
from knowing who you are

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
One thing that has always bothered me about the transponder
on the 9/11 planes was this:

If the hijackers were acquainted enough with the equipment to
change transponder codes to something else, then could they
may have been sending a signal to somebody on the ground
or a remote pilot that indeed the plane was under their control.
It may have been the signal to start flying by remote so the pilots
would not be aware of the remote flying til after they were neutralized.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
And what about 77? Their transponder was never turned back on. They weren't tracked for certain until they were close to Washington Center, and they got a Primary return on them.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

And what about 77? Their transponder was never turned back on. They weren't tracked for certain until they were close to Washington Center, and they got a Primary return on them.

Well, in response: it could have been temporary in nature.

1) take cockpit
2) turn transponder to a certain code and await change in flight path
from remote, bank or elevation deviation, change of course, etc...
3) then after realizing remote is under way, then switch to standby
on 77. Maybe everything after that point was optional for the
hijackers. Some turned to standby, others turned to a different
code to screw up ATC.

edited:
On second thought, if remote flying was in progress then removing
pilots corpses from seat would not be needed as all they would have
to do was change transponder code momentarily to alert remote,
you could do this without entering the cockpit seat as the transponder
can be accessed from behind the seats as it sits in the console, then
sit in the jump seats and make sure nobody fooled with the controls
and say their prayers on the way to the target.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the info SimonSays. Some fellow posters kept referring to a hijack switch as if it was as simple as flipping a switch. That clearly is not the case.

Zaphoid58:

Of the four hijacked aircraft, Flight 175 was the only one that didn't have its transponder turned off from takeover until impact. It was switched on and off a few times and then left on with a different frequency until it hit the tower.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Flight 77 never changed their codes. They stopped transmitting any code from the time the cockpit was taken. They turned South at 8:54, and the transponder was lost at 8:56. The flight wasn't seen on radar again until 9:10 when Washington Center sees a contact with no transponder signal. It's seen again 30 miles out at about 9:30. The other three flights turned them off, and then changed codes when they reactivated them. Flight 77 was the only one that left their transponder shut down.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Flight 77 never changed their codes. They stopped transmitting any code from the time the cockpit was taken. They turned South at 8:54, and the transponder was lost at 8:56. The flight wasn't seen on radar again until 9:10 when Washington Center sees a contact with no transponder signal. It's seen again 30 miles out at about 9:30. The other three flights turned them off, and then changed codes when they reactivated them. Flight 77 was the only one that left their transponder shut down.

Let me guess, you got this info from the very same government
that is trying to hide the cover-up??

I'm assuming this info came from the data recorder. Which in my opinion
can be altered by the hands that feed it

Anyway, it was just a theory of how the signal could have been sent.
It's not concrete. I don't know I wasn't there as I was just trying
examine all possibilities.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

Flight 93's transponder came back on at 10:03 when they were flying around 7000 feet.

The big difference between Flight 77 and Flight 11 was that Flight 11 was flying in a Primary coverage zone the entire time, whereas Flight 77 went through several areas that only had Secondary coverage. But again, what would the point be of having one plane changing codes, and the others turning them off? It would make much more sense to have them all doing the same thing instead of having one do something different from the others if this was their way of signalling to take over.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonSays

Yeah, you're right. Screw it then. There's obviously no source of information for figuring this out since the government is in on it, and they're releasing all the information. Have fun with this then.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

reply to post by SimonSays

There's obviously no source of information for figuring this out since the government is in on it, and they're releasing all the information.

I agree !!!
With that in mind, then the more important role is to stick with what
we know about the plane itself and it's capabilities as well as the
hijackers capabilities.

1) Could they have taken control of the cockpit? - Yes!
2) Could they have sent a signal by transponder? - Yes

with knowing that planes can be flown through Flight Management
Systems (remote) then that is all that would be necessary. The pilots
would had to be neutralized FIRST for the remote to work as a pilot
knows enough he could deactivate the remote if he had to. With
the pilots out of the picture then nobody had the knowledge
onboard to stop it after that. So the bare essentials for the hijacking
to occur like they did would be the 2 things I mentioned above.
The rest is optional depending on the hijacker in the cockpit

This is all in theory of course
As of right now that is about all
we have to go on since we can't trust the government in this
matter.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
HOW do they take all four cockpits instantaneously? NOT ONE pilot among EIGHT managed to press the radio button on the yoke and send a radio message..not one. That is fast times four...super fast times four. Look just at the odds of all four planes having their cockpits invaded thru locked doors, kill or injure eight pilots before they can radio an alert, remove them from the cockpits, take their seats, and then do all they would have to do. And all this happened four times perfectly in less than a second?? Give us a break,

A radio message could be sent in a second with the press of a button on the control yoke, and to imagine fourt sets of highjackers smashing into four cockpits with perfect 100% success before even ONE pilot could press that button is insane thinking. It cannot happen. Thats why the perps ( government ) and their cronies never ever have even ventured a guess as to how it happened. I have never seen any word from any offical source that tries to explain how all four jets managed to get taken so fast that no pilot could move his thumb and utter a few words. Even if a fight were taking place, we would hear something.

The ' highjackers ' supposedly hit the wrong button and transmitted conversation supposedly meant for the passengers but which went out over the air, but the pilots could not? Puhleeeeze. The whole story stinks so badly of impossibility that no one could believe it. No wonder the official story followers never talk about this...it is too crazy to believe any of it. Strong, committed, past military, fit and bold pilots simply melting away instantly, never heard from again..well, the offical story DOES say that one flight had the pilot flying almost to NY before being removed!!

Pilot Ogonowski is said to have cooperated and flown the plane for a long ways, and the same plane supposedly had passengers told to ' call their loves one's and say goodbye"!! like TGAT wouldn't cause an immediate revolt from the passengers and crew!! Amazing gaul. That is all the perps have now, amazing gaul to put out so many conflicting and outrageous claims to cover their deeds, and the public by and large east it up!! We truly do deserve what the cabal is doing to us...but our children do not, and that is the shame of it all.

We have allowed our natioin to lose all ability to insure our freedoms. They leave it to the politicians, and when they prove to be totally ineffective or worse, we do nothing but vote another one in. No one believes it until the jackboots kick in THEIR door, and then it's too late. Well, the jackboots of the NWO/OIL/ Israeli/ Corporate/ Military-Industrial Complex are marching, and they are goose stepping right into a position that they will never relinquish, and that will destroy all that patriot blood has been spilled thru the centuries to protect.

I truly believe that we are living in the end times, at least as far as life as we have known it matters. The end is near, the die is cast. Only a revolutionary action now will save us, and we have to rely on the military for that..and look at who is in charge of them. All is lost.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I refuse to believe that this subject has been dealt with enough to retire it. Not ONE poster has answered in a valid manner the prime questions asked: How did four sets of perhaps two men each manage to invade and occupy four cockpits in such a way that not ONE emergency message was sent despite the radio being a thumb flick away on the yoke?

There has been NO OFFICIAL explanation as to HOW the ' highjackers' managed to pull off four takeovers perfectly and silently thru locked cockpit doors. The government cannot even go there, as anything they could propose would seem as ludicrous as the few impossible attempts earlier in this thread by some posters whio imagine( there goes imagination again!) that there is a logical answer: There is none.

I still would like someone to propose a LIKELY scenario that does not insult the odds and our intelligence and proves how the official claims of four takeovers could be possible...and LIKELY. So far no one has even come close to proposing anything likely, other than REMOTE TAKEOVER.

That is the only answer.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
Not ONE poster has answered in a valid manner the prime questions asked: How did four sets of perhaps two men each manage to invade and occupy four cockpits in such a way that not ONE emergency message was sent despite the radio being a thumb flick away on the yoke?

Once again, after you have once again repeated yourself, I point you here:

Four passenger jets successfully hijacked

EW, you are not gaining any credibility for yourself by asking questions (repeatedly) and refusing to look at the answers provided.

Why don't we all save ourselves some time and simply insert the words "Rhetorical question:" into the beginning of the thread title. Then we won't actually be forced into the futile exercise of attempting to answer it for you.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted by eyewitness86
HOW do they take all four cockpits instantaneously? NOT ONE pilot among EIGHT managed to press the radio button on the yoke and send a radio message..not one. That is fast times four...super fast times four. Look just at the odds of all four planes having their cockpits invaded thru locked doors, kill or injure eight pilots before they can radio an alert, remove them from the cockpits, take their seats, and then do all they would have to do. And all this happened four times perfectly in less than a second?? Give us a break,

Answer: they did not. There were no 'hijackers'. There were no 'hijacked aircraft'. It was all faked with alternate remote piloted aircraft replacing the original aircraft. The aircraft replacing Flights 11 and 175 had extra fuel aboard for maximum Shock $ Awe effects.

*SNIP*

The crash into the Pentagon was simulated with the actual aircraft flying Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo and away. No aircraft or any other air frame actually did crash into the Pentagon.

Mod edit: Off topic image removed.

[edit on 12/12/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HowlrunnerIV

So you simply refer us to Wikipedia as an answer? Unreal. Thats what I mean. NOT ONE of the anomalies discussed, not ONE answer as to how it may have happened. Just the same old ' somehow they got in'. If you believe the official story please tell me : WHAT IS IT? I have yet to find any official story as to HOW all four jets were taken instantly, totally and without error. I have studied this for years and there is not one shred of evidence that answers the question.

By the way, referring to a source like that is ridiculous, and proves zero.It is the same as asking about the JFK assassination conspirators and you referrin us to Wiki saying' Oswald did it'. Unreal...will I EVER get a real answer with LIKELY possibilities? So far not one has been given.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join