It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ghosts in my house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
about two years ago i started to get into the whole paranormal ghost thing, my sister got me into it. i started doing evp's in my house for fun, what i got back was really weird. the questions i asked were:
1: is any one here?
2: if so what is your name
3: did you die here
4: how did you die
now these are the answers
1: nothing
2: aaron or erin
3: a faint yes
4: after a little wait it says one word "stairs"
so i decided to do some research on the internet. i came across one site with a list of all the people that died in my town since it was built. i'm looking around and i see a few names that are aaron. but one i clicked on freaked me out, it was in the 1800's, a young boy named aaron fell down the stairs in the house that i live in and died!
so i go next door to tell my friend about what i found. he doesn't believe me so we try to do some evp's in his garage attic. we got one that say's something that sounds like " i will beat you", i showed my sister and she got all freaked out, while we are still in the attic we ask in to give us a sign that it is with us. there is a heavy door in there and it slmed shut, so we book out of there and show my neighbors parents what we found we take his dad up there and ask it to show us a sign again and once again the door slams shut! Now just about a month ago my cup is on the VCR in my room i reach for a drink and the VCR jumps up about 5 inches and my cup spills. i think i'll try to get some new evp's.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Can you posts the evps?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
i brought them to my brother in laws mom's place in batavia, rolling hills insane assylum, after she listened to them i tried to rewind it and the tape got messed up. remember this was like two years ago but tonight at like midnight, paranormal stuff happens alot around 12 at my house, i'm going to try and get a few evp's and i'll try just about every night until i get something

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Can you also link us to this site? It'll help you with your credibility, not that there's anything challenging it at the moment, I'm just saying it'll help you obtain trust amongst the community, and certainly me.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
what site? rolling hills ghost hunts? because that's what my brother in laws mom owns. heres a link to that sitewww.rollinghills-ghosthunt.com... that place was on Ghost Hunters a year or two back. my EVP is not on the site because it was destroyed and it didn't happen there

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The site you mention in this quote:

so i decided to do some research on the internet. i came across one site with a list of all the people that died in my town since it was built. i'm looking around and i see a few names that are aaron. but one i clicked on freaked me out, it was in the 1800's, a young boy named aaron fell down the stairs in the house that i live in and died!

[edit on 29-9-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
i just googled something like deceased people in ( don't really want to give away my town) or something like that i don't really remember it was two years ago

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
ok i just tried a quick EVP in my room and i'm playing it on windows media player and while i'm waiting for some thing to answer my questions there are the lines on the screen like somone is tlaking. i'm not explaining this well, i have on my windows media player whne there is a sound it does a cool light show thing, i ask the question and the lights go. then while i'm waiting and not saying anything the lights go off at one point when i ask " can you show me a sign that you are here". it's kind of freaky because i'm here alone right now listening to this

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think you need to be very careful.

It's odd that you go almost immediately from EVP's to borderline poltergeist activity.

This may very well be an evil spirit masquerading as a little boy, and every time you "ask for a sign", you are inviting it in.

You need to be very careful from here on.

I think at the very least you've got some proof of EVP activity, and you might want to be content with that and not try to continue to contact this entity.

At least consult with more experienced paranormal investigators before proceeding.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

my thought exactly

entertaining these entities is not a good thing just cause you are looking for proof to show they are real...

there is so much of the unknown noone knows, whether you believe or not

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
my borther in laws mom owns a haunted insane assylum in batavia New York and she didn't think it was bad and i'm pretty sure that she talked to Steve from the show ghost hunters about it. i haven't tried to contact it yet besides a little test thing with divining rods and when i asked for a sign they started to vibrate in my hands it was weird

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
one thing that i forgot to add to my story on several occasions at my sisters house my nephew would be playing in his room and run into the living room screaming that there was a little boy ghost in his room. he knows about ghosts because of his grandma, when i asked him to describe it he said it was white and was playing with his toys. it only happens when i'm there i think it is following me. a few time while i'm walking to school i will hear foot steps behind me and when i stop there are two or three foot steps then they stop too. this is weird

top topics

join