It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Coincidences - best documentary out there

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I had never seen that "9/11 coincidences" where George W. Bush says something about "explosives were set off at a high.."

Jesus
Christ.

Single handedly may have swayed my vote about who perpetrated the 9/11 attacks. My jaw dropped, and that RARELY happens.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

And yet I think thats one of the things that can possibly be explained away, but there are so many other things that cannot.

Check out this recent video where Bush near the end says:

"Whether it be Afghanistan or Iraq, we got more work to do. We the free world has more work to do, and I believe those of us who live in liberty have a responsibility to promote forms of government that deal with what causes 19 kids to get on airplanes to kill 3000 students."

3000 students?

While this can also be explained away (he was tired, he was thinking of something else, he made a mistake or whatever), its still interesting...

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Confusing.. What would he be saying? Doesn't make any sense to me? I'm not too keen on "wild speculation," but dabble in the regular kind. What do you think he means by that, intentionally or unintentionally?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I have no idea. There are some theories speculating he is going crazy, but I dont think this clip alone shows that... but its strange.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Great work Copernicus! These videos will make it much easier on me on my mission to get the truth out to my friends and family members!!

IM going to burn some of these vids onto CD and pass them out at work and other friends!

This really shows much! Yet Im sure there are still those that still belive that our government had nothing to do with this..
I say its just a matter of time before they come to the fact that they knew about it and let this happen..
Now the reasons why they did this are still unclear..

But just follow the trail and its pretty easy to understand why they did it..
Yet its so hard to understand how they could do this..!

It makes me sad to know we live in such a harsh world.. Yet I know the everyday people in this world is the glue that holds this together!
The skeptical people do their part in defending their peice of mind too.

You cant blame someone who wont listen to reason, when it comes down to dealing with such a horrid act.. No person in their right mind would ever consider people who are suppose to protect us, to hurt us..

Such as a mother who kills her own children.. Its almost alien to most of us.. Yet it happens all the time...

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I took a screen shot from part 8 of these videos Copernicus that shows a beam of the wreckage at ground zero

This sertinly is a hallmark.

Now here is a photo of an expert that is showing how a shape charge is properly set up..

It honestly makes me very sad to think theres people who would set this up.. I really hope all this doesnt turn out to be true..
But no matter how hard it is on our hearts, we must push for the truth!!

Keep up the good work Copernicus

[edit on 4-11-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
OMG

Didn't the Northwoods documents STATE that they were going to down a plane with STUDENTS??

Did Bush just slip something what he remembered from Operation Northwoods?

Excellent video BTW, probably one of the best I have seen in quite some time, even though it's just a compilation of the best evidence.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Thinking of coincidences, was it also a coincidence that the highjackers did not confiscate passenger cellphones or disable the airphones on the planes? Seems an operation so well planned, and the planning took such a long time, this would've been addressed. Some will say that the highjackers may have wanted some publicity in this way, allowing the calls to be made. Sure. Maybe so. Did they tell the passengers to stay in their seats and not panic, and please don't revolt against us highjackers, but you may call anyone you like? Did they do that? I guess they did, maybe not through words but through the action of not collecting their phones or disabling the airphones. If a terrorist was playing to win, and really win, and not fail, why would the issue of the phones be left alone? I'm sure the passengers sneaked their calls. Anyone would feel they needed to sneak the calls, so we get that idea. This seems like an uneccessary risk for the highjacking to be successful for the hijackers. If they could threaten to slit any of the passenger's throats, they could take their phones and cut each airphone line quite easily.

Gimme a hair, I'll split it with you.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I have this amazing documentary on DVD.

It has convinced me that something was very wrong with 9/11, not that I didn't know it already, but there is enough evidence there to totally rip the story we were told to pieces.

What is also interesting, is that I got the DVD from someone who works (quite high up) in an EU government organisation. People in places are looking for answers, and that makes me feel a little less like the "crazy conspiracy theorist" that many people seem to think that I am!

- Eris

P.S. i'm a newbie so Hi to y'all

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Damn nice thread Copernicus.
Before watching these videos I really did not believe our Government would be or was involved. With that said and all this information at hand why can't anything be done about it.

I guess my real question here is what are the steps that can be taken. Would it take millions of people to take to the streets in protest? We see the criminal activities in all politics on a daily basis but little is done about it. White collar crimes... heh. Our Independence from Britain began over very little compared to the activities we now see today.

Us sheep need to wake up learn that we need to stick togeth... look a wolf.. ohh no over there another one... no no over there.. what were we talking about?

gas prices,energy, food prices, home heating, racism...ect ect ect They all get our individual attention. What happened to United We Stand!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
another new update for this awesome documentary:

9/11 Coincidences (Part Nineteen)

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by m3rlz

another new update for this awesome documentary:

9/11 Coincidences (Part Nineteen)

Thank you.

Its a interesting part too. There is no doubt what is going on in the US... its exactly like what happened in Germany before World War 2. When I was in high school, I remember asking my history teacher how the German people could allow Hitler to get to power and do what he did. But now I am seeing it with my own eyes in the US.

Its a great learning experience, but unfortunately its very real and painful for the people involved.

Things are only going to get worse. I think people think this will all be over when Bush leaves office, but I think they are in for a real surprise... I think he is setting the stage for what is to come myself. This is only the beginning. You dont set up a country like this and then walk away from the main game.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Don't go over the deep end just yet about that quote. It is taken out of context and is very easily proven that GWB was not talking about 9/11.

If "9/11 coincidences" is going to have misinformation, I have to question their motives also.

And this is comming from a CTer.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
The sad thing about 9/11 truth is that it's dead, man. They successfully killed it. Mike Ruppert said it best... He said to anyone with a BRAIN, it's obvious what happened, but where's the hard evidence? It's all been destroyed. 5 years on, and even with good hard evidence linking the Bush administration with high crimes, and we can't even get a congressional hearing addressing these issues.

This has gone the way of JFK and Roswell. Thanks in good part to some very persistent disinfo campaigns....

What's it gunna take for America to wake up?

It's gunna take something truly unexpected and devastating to truly shake everyone's shoulders. It's gunna take bloodshed and poverty and general hard times beyond anything we've ever seen before...
And that's sad, but when a guy comes onto a forum and laughs at this very serious issue, like it's some sort of joke.... I weep for him, and everyone like him, because they will be blindsided by it all when the hammer finally falls for all to see.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

"Whether it be Afghanistan or Iraq, we got more work to do. We the free world has more work to do, and I believe those of us who live in liberty have a responsibility to promote forms of government that deal with what causes 19 kids to get on airplanes to kill 3000 students."

3000 students?

While this can also be explained away (he was tired, he was thinking of something else, he made a mistake or whatever), its still interesting...

It's ironic that you brought that up cuz if I remember correctly,
the Northwoods document mentioned using students. Maybe Bush
got 9/11 confused with Northwoods???

Or maybe 9/11 was just a Northwoods upgrade ??

Anyway, I watched all of the documentary and was impressed
and I had also never seen that footage of Bush mentioning the
explosives way up in the building preventing people from escaping.
That was new to me. Thanks for posting this. Flagged and starred

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
The sad thing about 9/11 truth is that it's dead, man. They successfully killed it. Mike Ruppert said it best... He said to anyone with a BRAIN, it's obvious what happened, but where's the hard evidence? It's all been destroyed. 5 years on, and even with good hard evidence linking the Bush administration with high crimes, and we can't even get a congressional hearing addressing these issues.

It's not dead man. They're just waiting for the criminals
to leave the white house and give up that diplomatic
immunity shield. Then will be the time to pursue it. But
right now it's a dead end til Elvis leaves the building.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by grooveguy
Thinking of coincidences, was it also a coincidence that the highjackers did not confiscate passenger cellphones or disable the airphones on the planes? Seems an operation so well planned, and the planning took such a long time, this would've been addressed. Some will say that the highjackers may have wanted some publicity in this way, allowing the calls to be made. Sure. Maybe so. Did they tell the passengers to stay in their seats and not panic, and please don't revolt against us highjackers, but you may call anyone you like? Did they do that? I guess they did, maybe not through words but through the action of not collecting their phones or disabling the airphones. If a terrorist was playing to win, and really win, and not fail, why would the issue of the phones be left alone? I'm sure the passengers sneaked their calls. Anyone would feel they needed to sneak the calls, so we get that idea. This seems like an uneccessary risk for the highjacking to be successful for the hijackers. If they could threaten to slit any of the passenger's throats, they could take their phones and cut each airphone line quite easily.

Gimme a hair, I'll split it with you.

W: Why would the hijackers be concerned about the cell phone calls? Their primary purpose was to take control of the plane, and that's what they did. Why go through unnecessary trouble?

Besides, allegedly, cell phones didn't work at that altitude, though the official theorists contend it did. Can anyone shed some light on that? Did cell phones work at 40,000 feet back in 2001?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErisDS
I have this amazing documentary on DVD.

It has convinced me that something was very wrong with 9/11, not that I didn't know it already, but there is enough evidence there to totally rip the story we were told to pieces.

What is also interesting, is that I got the DVD from someone who works (quite high up) in an EU government organisation. People in places are looking for answers, and that makes me feel a little less like the "crazy conspiracy theorist" that many people seem to think that I am!

- Eris

P.S. i'm a newbie so Hi to y'all

W: How did you get it on DVD? How do you order it?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Good find,OP! star and flagged!
I'm gonna finish this later on.

[edit on 043030p://0026 by mike dangerously]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
Things are only going to get worse. I think people think this will all be over when Bush leaves office, but I think they are in for a real surprise... I think he is setting the stage for what is to come myself. This is only the beginning. You dont set up a country like this and then walk away from the main game.

Quoting myself here to prove a point. I said this 2 years ago while Bush was still running the country and people didnt know what to expect. Now Obama has continued what Bush started and is using his charisma and charm to get away with it. People are unable to see through it despite him doing exactly the opposite of what he promised in his speeches before the election.

People call us conspiracy theorists. Yet it seems we are right a lot of the times.

Therefore I want to encourage everybody to continue to trust your instincts, specially if history shows you were right a few years later.

For the ones who havent seen this documentary... please watch it. Consider what you see and where the world is heading. 9/11 changed the entire world and it was engineered for a purpose. We are seeing the purpose now.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Copernicus]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join