It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Coincidences - best documentary out there

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Nobody has any comments on this excellent documentary? I find the part where they install the "security system" aka explosives in WTC quite interesting, as well as who really profited from this event.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Nice find, Copernicus - flagged.

I'm going through them now, I wish there weren't quite so many parts though

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
You get a flag and a star C.
I have seen these about 3 times and I think these really are the best videos for this topic. Glad to see someone finally put them up here, lrts see the skeptics debunk these then!

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Excellent set of videos! I found part 11 about who benefited the most interesting. I still have a few left to go through however.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Can anybody tell me where part 10 is? I skipped that earlier because I couldn't find it. Now when I click on the link provided it says that the video has been removed.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
yes this is a great documentary, it was one of the first videos i saw that opened up my eyes to what really happened on the day of 9/11.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
One part in particular I'm skeptic of. The part where they try to debunk that Bush saw the plane hit, and that they think he might have confused the first plane with the second. They show the quote at the bottom when Bush is in the classroom- along the lines of an aide saying "a second plane has hit". How do we know he was not saying "A plane" and not "A second plane". Bush could be confusing the planes. Very weak point being forced upon the viewer.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I gave you another star. How can you argue with the melted steel episode? Kerosene heaters do not melt as they burn what is essentially jet fuel. How much more down to earth can an argument get? The episode on the put options was good also.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by theshow47

I believe Bush states that he saw the FIRST plane hit and thought that it was just an accident. It wasn't until his staff notified him of the second plane hit, that he new the country was "under attack". Nothing to be skeptical about really.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Nice copernicus. My first Flag

btw im new to ATS...Hello everyone

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by safoxmulder
Can anybody tell me where part 10 is? I skipped that earlier because I couldn't find it. Now when I click on the link provided it says that the video has been removed.

Yes, youtube removes parts of this documentary all the time. Guess they dont want people knowing the truth. Specially part 8 and 11 have been removed a lot in the past.

I cant edit the original post myself, so if a moderator could replace part 10 in the original post with the one below, I would be grateful.

Part 10 - About the 9/11 commission report

I checked the other links as well and they work for now.

Video about part 8 being removed:

Video about part 11 being removed:

Keep telling me about dead links.

Thanks!

[edit on 13-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by POKEMANS

Welcome to ATS hope your stay is as good as everyone else's!

Hope you find your way around ok

Omen

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Some comments....

Part 8

Jet fuel didnt need to melt any steel...just soften it, which happens at a temperature much lower than the melting point.

Part 9

Marvin Bush was gone from Securacom long before his brother was elected President and Wirt Walker isnt related....unless its the fourth cousin of a third in-law twelve times removed (in other words NOT). And Scott Forbes? give me a break...he knew about a couple floors that his company was in....nowhere NEAR a "power-down" of the whole building let alone the OTHER tower....

Part 17

Yes someone guessed correctly that AA and UA's stocks were going to suffer around sept 11, 2001. Couldnt possibly have had anything to do with the fact that both airlines were going to release quarterly reports that were expected to be bad. Of course, someone also bet against those stocks about half a dozen times that year.

When I feel the need for a laugh, Ill watch the others....

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
wow....some of the best evidence i have seen or heard so far

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Jet fuel didnt need to melt any steel...just soften it, which happens at a temperature much lower than the melting point.

So where did the molten metal come from? Where did the sulfur come from? You can't debunk half of the evidence or half of the statement. The big picture includes the pools and chunks of molten metal in the basement.

I believe that the cut I-beams were in part 8 also, how does softened metal shear through an I-beam at that type of angle and leave melted metal to solidify on the cut?

Part 9

I don't know about any of this. It would seem to be pretty straight forward to identify Bush family members and their place of employment. Scott Forbes believes what he believes, it is pretty minor evedince about the construction on the other floors. But the power outage would be easily verifiable, if you wanted to prove it one way or another. Wish I could have been there to see "the internet upgrade" for myself.

Yes someone guessed correctly that AA and UA's stocks were going to suffer around sept 11, 2001.

That was one phenominal freaking guess!

Anyway...

This was a pretty good series and NufffRespect has part 18 posted to his YouTube page now. I don't see how anyone can look at the big picture and still believe the official story! I wonder if it is the wave of wacky theories out there (holograms, nukes, rocket soldiers, etc.). I personally couldn't help but notice that NufffRespect has links to some of the whacky ones and even to David Ickie! Still the story speaks for itself. The 911 commision was so neocon inbread, they obviously ignored a lot of basic facts and admittedly couldn't get their hands on all the evidence requested.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by whargoul
This was a pretty good series and NufffRespect has part 18 posted to his YouTube page now.

Thanks for the heads up mate.

Part 18 - Rescue workers says it looked like a bomb went off in the lobby

[edit on 25-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
So far, one skeptic wanna-be has tried to debunk a few things and made some claims, but where is the supporting info? At least a link to a news article or something?

I'd like to see some more attempts to counter the info in this doc.

bump

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Okay looking for sources huh?

Put options on UA and AA...
www.business.uiuc.edu...

Also, check into the number of put options placed on the airlines for all of 2001. The trading around Sept 11, was neither unusual, nor unexpected considering the information available on the airlines performance that was released the last week of August/first week of September.

FORT WORTH, Texas, Sep 09, 2001 (Fort Worth Star-Telegram - Knight Ridder/Tribune Business News via COMTEX) -- AMR Corp., whose American Airlines unit managed to fill 76.6 percent of its seats in August, nevertheless said Friday that it expects to post a third-quarter loss "considerably larger" than the $105 million it lost in the second quarter before one-time accounting items.

12:48pm 09/07/01 [AMR] AMR NOTES 'POOR' ECONOMIC CONDITIONS, 'FALLING' DEMAND

12:49pm 09/07/01 [AMR] AMR SAYS DEFERRING JET PURCHASES BEYOND FIRM ORDERS

12:46pm 09/07/01 [AMR] AMR SEES Q3 LOSS 'CONSIDERABLY LARGER' THAN Q2'S

12:50pm 09/07/01 [AMR] AMERICAN AIR FEELS SQUEEZE OF FUEL PRICES, LABOR COSTS

www.marketwatch.com... if you care to look through a few hundred pages of history....

American's stock prices...

finance.yahoo.com...

Not quite so sinister....

I believe that the cut I-beams were in part 8 also, how does softened metal shear through an I-beam at that type of angle and leave melted metal to solidify on the cut?

You mean the cuts that were made by the people clearing away the wreckage of the buildings AFTER 9/11?

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
So far, one skeptic wanna-be has tried to debunk a few things and made some claims, but where is the supporting info? At least a link to a news article or something?

I'd like to see some more attempts to counter the info in this doc.

bump

Presenting a documentary (if you can call it that) is not an argument. If you have a particular part you are interested in, bring it up. Then it can be discussed. But using someone else's entire documentary as your argument is not a valid argument.

This is simply another amateur video of conspiracy cliches. All of which are very easily debunked. But presenting them as a big batch is just an attempt to feel victory because no one wants to be bothered with having to address 10 conspiracies which ALL have already been discussed on the forum 1000s of times already and arguments for all of the claims have already been made over and over on this very forum.

So again, bring up a part of it that you are most convinced of and I would be more than happy to offer some explanations. Heck, in this very thread people are already talking about melted steel, when there was no melted steel to begin with. Just one good example for you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join