It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Many Faces On Mars! An Alien Connection?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Great pics dude.

I have also found some anomaly on the Mars Surface. These are most recent pictures taken from the Mars recon satellite. Seems like there is abundant water on Mars.

And there is a crater that is so cool.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
3. Millions of star systems have spawned life, billions of years ago.

if we look at the history of the universe, nucleosynthesis from within stars has played a big role in converting H and He into heavier elements.
As far as we know, life needs complex molecules such as C, O, N, etc.. so the fact of the matter is, the universe hasnt always had the capacity to develop life because heavier elements werent around in the right amounts till 2-3-4 generation stars.

also, if you look at stars from a astrophysics point of view, heavier elements cause stars to form smaller and cooler than if they were just H and He. some have hypothesized that the early universe was just of stars of 10-100 solar masses, which appears to not be very kind to life for a various reasons.

for all we know, we are some of the first complex organisms to evolve and it wouldnt be unreasonable to assume that life will be more common in stars developing now because of the heavier elements.

most people miss this critical observation

[edit on 12/17/2004 by cheeser]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Often I am open to new thoughts and such.......but I find this hard to believe........if you look at some of the faces, really, the way the people "point it out" using paint and such? It could be something else, they just saw it that way.

Sorry if I don't seem to be helping, I really like this thread. Keep up the advanced civilization research. ^-^

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
However some faces appear to be natural formed...
It only takes one artificial face to confince me.

And here it is:

Also this trick of the eye is a "to good trick" to be a trick of the eye...?

I love dolphins:

[MOC Image M1501765]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsthatthingy

So what type those ancient 'shrooms do you take? I look at clouds and see clouds, I look at rocks and see rocks, I look at potatoes and see potatoes (well shocking truth and I'm embarrassed to say
) and not potato man,. However, I see your point about the subjective weakness of the human mind. But what you see is not always what someone else sees, is it?

True, for me ONLY the 'famous' face on Mars does it. All the rest is just looking for answers that aren't there. All the John Lear stuff about the moonbases is pretty impresive since it's backed with loads of imagery. Anyway, it's nice to speculate. Unfortunately we will never find out the truth, maybe in a few hundred years. Untill then, I just watch 'Mission To Mars' (god what a bad movie is that) and try to dream away, hehe

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Mike,
I truly enjoyed your findings, I think some of them are very intriguing. One advice, don't post them. Too many people are so ready to pull out the skeptic hat and dismiss them outright.

Waste of time, when disclosure does come, I look forward to these "deny ignorance" crowd flip over and say: "see?? I told you we need evidence like that"

Lack of imagination and SCIENTIFIC COWARDS, as I call them.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
You would think that the Egyptians were more than crazy to make massive pyramids to burry a tiny Pharaoh?! Pretty idiotic, what?
Unless, of course they were made for some other purpose by some other civilization and used by the Egyptians as convenient burial tombs!!
Well, in those cases we have many records of the building of the pyramids and of their use, there is no need to create a new story to explain them.

Do you think that the Taj Mahal was also built by aliens?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by docklands
Mike,
I truly enjoyed your findings, I think some of them are very intriguing. One advice, don't post them. Too many people are so ready to pull out the skeptic hat and dismiss them outright.
I hope Mikesingh continues to post his(?) findings, unlike some people he does not try to force any theory on other people, he usually just posts his findings, his opinion, and asks what other people think about it.

He has even reduced the number of exclamation points on his titles.

That is the best way of doing things. Or do you think it was better for him to keep those findings to himself just to look at them?

That would be the same thing as having lots of money and not spending it, the best use for information is spreading it. *

Waste of time, when disclosure does come, I look forward to these "deny ignorance" crowd flip over and say: "see?? I told you we need evidence like that"
If disclosure does come then we will see what happens.

And don't be so fast judging other people, especially when you do not know them personally.

* - This sentence does not sound very good, should I have written it in a different way or I am just doubting too much of my English capabilities?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

Indeed very good! So long and thanks for all the fish...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
MOAN.
´faces´..´Nasca´

moan.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

My answer to that question, ASSUMING they could bend space and/or time, they wouldn't have been able to communicate with our ancient civiliations with a fax or email. If otherworldly beings are advanced enough technologically then I would think they'd be smart enough to realize that if they're stepping back in time to communicate with earthlings that aren't anywhere near being as advanced, then the best way to do that would be the same way the earthlings would communicate amongst themselves. They'd have to use something recognizeable otherwise it wouldn't mean anything at all or be noticed later. But that's just my 2 cents.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The term pareidolia ( referenced in 1994 by Steven Goldstein, describes a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon, and hidden messages on records played in reverse.

Examples:

An image of a long haired bearded man?

Karl Marx?

Basically, it all depends on an individuals perception of what they can actually perceive. However, these are vague images, subject to ones imagination. It could represent a lot of things. As you can see, the eyes, the nose, the mouth, the beard, the hair and the face has no distinctive quality to it, but vague.

Interestingly, nature has provided a way for animals to mimic their environment as a defensive form to protect itself from predators. It takes advantage of "pareidolia" as a defense mechanism.

Here are some examples:

A moth Caterpillar mimicking a snake

A locust blending in with the rocks

A toad mimicking a dead leaf

A quail egg camouflaged

A parrot camouflaged

It is really too perplexing to discern the animals here unless they moved or shown where they are. This indeed is a type of illusion or misperception involving a vague stimulus which is perceived as clearly being something.

Something is, but isn't. Something isn't, but is. We are all susceptible to optical illusions. It also can be used to conceal a message. By the way, the last two pictures above are fake.

Here are some examples of optical illusions which can fool the mind in order to redirect a person into perceiving other things besides the intended message or messages.

What do you see? Flowers or the word "SEX"?

What do you see here? Look longer.At first glance you see a young lady with the face at the side, however, staring at the picture longer, you see an old hooded witch.

How about this? Do you see spots or a bearded man?

The images belows shows illusions that project opposite images so that either way, an image can be distinguished, whether up and down or left and right.

This is one of the most ingenious illusion created using a mirror cylinder. The original image itself shows not event a hint of the intended image, however, when a mirror cylinder is positioned as such, the real image surfaces.

Example:

What if we use all these elements of optical illusions for the purpose of concealment? We use the human propensity for pareidolia, we use animal mimicry, we use camouflage, and we use mirror illusions.

What we have is a total package of diversions. What actually is, isn't and what actually isn't, is. The viewer will be utterly confused because his mind is automatically stimulated.

In my opinion, I don't think we should all dismiss what we see on Mars as "pareidolia" because it is pretty difficult to tell whether it is "on purpose" or not. As noted on all the optical illusions shown above, if I were to conceal a message, I would really make sure to make lots of decoys in order to fool or redirect you into thinking its just pareidolia while having "the real" one being safely hidden by your eyes.

It's not really hidden, its right in front of you, but you are sort of "hypnotized" into thinking there is nothing. It will all be in vain if one keeps on searching for "artificiality" on Mars, but having real doubts whether its just "pareidolia".

You will never know what you might have "missed".

Keep on searching, keep on finding, one day you'll hit the jackpot.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Horusnow
I can see faces in almost any abstract figure. Just go on google earth and you'll find millions of faces in the mountains. I think you're waisting your time on this one. Sorry to be blunt

absolutely. all wild speculation and imagination.

even the ´original´ mars face is just a hill.

´cheers´

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Mike

There's also this face/Head

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Here's another formation that resembles a Grey, I found in Cydonia. Notice the eyebrows and right shoulder?

Of course, it may be just a hill!

Cheers!

[edit on 23-8-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

When I looked at that image it reminded me of a goat!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
people tend to see faces in all kinds of things we try to recreate them in every day life ever looked at a plate of food an made out a face

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The first face is irrefutable evidence and the others add to it. The crowned face is far superior to our own monumental pieces. Its pure beauty depicts the Lyraean type 4 civilization that existed there very well. I do portraits and the wind simply doesn't possess that talent!
Mars is one of my favorite planets, because its my one and only mystical experience where I was looking at a video depicting forests and water and evidence for life, when I looked through an ancient tunnel, that only appeared to my soul as a decade ago, and saw its ending, and my being forced to depart as a child. Since the gravity was less, the race of tall blonds was exactly that, tall. I would say between 7 and 8 feet or so.
Mars also has a tie to Lemuria. Surprisingly I found an interesting tie to the Okanagan, my home, to the legend of Lemuria from the native myths. They are truly the keepers of the knowledge, for what Miriam Bluestar was told, they survived the previous ending and entered the next era. They call the land something else (Samah-tumi-whoo-lah, meaning White Man's Island) , in the Pacific, but in the last age, what appeared to be a description of earth quakes, tidal waves, and with the stars misbehaving and going out of their usual paths, crustal displacement. They came from a race of Giant whites that had technology that was magical. Then there was war, and the end time disaster and the island/continent broke apart. Very few survived, but the ones that did made it to the Okanagan.
You simply can not look at real evidence and continue to ignore it. The nlp programming with memes to ignore evidence by their stupid explanations is ludicrous. I am so grateful for the videos put out there. When people see things such as past civilizations and evidence of life recovering on a planet, many more will begin to remember who they are, where they came from, how long their journey has been, and hopefully begin to wake up and live differently on this planet, with that knowledge. If something bad does come down in the next few prophesied years, it will seem like full circle to me.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by mystiq]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join