It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinosauroids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

What would have happened if dinosaurs continued to evolve and compete with humanoids? I found this clip interesting, it discusses this a bit with cool dino-humanoid models. (yes model, lest someone think its real :lol

Imo, its perfectly possible that some creatures like Dinosauroids evolved on some other planet and have visited us. If you stretch it a bit, its possible that some advanced aliens took a sample of life here on Earth before that giant asteroid hit and left the dinosaurs to evolve on a 'zoo' planet. Now they are as intelligent as humans and visit us sometimes, because they feel home sick.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm sorry. Someone already posted this. Pl close.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hey,is that what Lizard Man is,a Dinosauroid ?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
I'm sorry. Someone already posted this. Pl close.

Yeah, that someone was me.
Actually I made this video.

How did you find the video on YouTube?
I uploaded it just a few hours ago and I didn't expect it to appear in their Search for at least a day or two.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Why do I get the feeling that it will be censored / removed from the youtube soon?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Its interesting that people accept that we came from apes, but cant accept that reptilians could come from dinosaurs...

In any case, I dont think the reptilians came from this planet. There would have been traces. So far, the only skeletons I know of that they have found are skulls from the Grey type of alien, and skeletons of Giants.

Whoops, turns out the Giant was actually a giant reptilian...also called the Mothman, which I actually found a 2001 article about here. So these guys could be around... and if so, well hidden. Hollow Earth? Who knows.

In any case, its clear that things have happened on this planet that have become lost in history.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Guy
How did you find the video on YouTube?
I uploaded it just a few hours ago and I didn't expect it to appear in their Search for at least a day or two.

It shows up in google video search on 'ufo', if you arrange it by date.
Anyway thanks for uploading.

video.google.com...

(Bookmark this if you, like me, like to wade through hundreds of ufo related vids that are posted daily. Most are crap but its a convenient way to see the latest ones)

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
Its interesting that people accept that we came from apes, but cant accept that reptilians could come from dinosaurs...

In any case, I dont think the reptilians came from this planet. There would have been traces. So far, the only skeletons I know of that they have found are skulls from the Grey type of alien, and skeletons of Giants.

Whoops, turns out the Giant was actually a giant reptilian...also called the Mothman, which I actually found a 2001 article about here. So these guys could be around... and if so, well hidden. Hollow Earth? Who knows.

In any case, its clear that things have happened on this planet that have become lost in history.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by Copernicus]

Turns out the giant skeleton is just a photoshop entry for a contest @ worth1000.com. It would have been a really cool find though....

Proof

Edited for: Proof Link.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
Turns out the giant skeleton is just a photoshop entry for a contest @ worth1000.com. It would have been a really cool find though....

Proof

Edited for: Proof Link.

Ah thank you. Always good to get the facts straight when being wrong. And I agree it would have been a very cool find if it was real.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Technically we don't come from apes, apes and humans evolved from a common ancestor.

And the reason people believe that is because there is actual evidence for it in the fossil record and in DNA.

There isn't any evidence at all of reptilians, so that is why we don't believe they evolved from dinosaurs.

new topics

top topics

join