It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Chattanooga Men Say They May Have Landed "Bigfoot"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

2 Chattanooga Men Say They May Have Landed "Bigfoot"

www.chattanoogan.com

Lindsay Lemmon and Austin McGee said after returning from a trip out west, they found that video shot out the window along I-40 in New Mexico has a glimpse of what appears to be a hulking furry figure walking.

Mr. Lemmon, a local contractor who specializes in historic homes, said, "I'm still skeptical, but it does look like a figure to me. If it was a prank, then it was awfully hot and it was out in the middle of nowhere."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Removed excessive copy/paste over the 500 character limit.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The video should be interesting. I hope it comes out soon. Of course the headline is misleading. They laded a sighting on video, not bigfoot himself in the back of their truck.

www.chattanoogan.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-9-2007 by maxseamus]

apc

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I know very little of the history of Bigfoot. Is New Mexico a common place for sightings?

Just seems a little odd a walking tower of fur would shack up in the hot desert Southwest.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
www.bfro.net...

Bigfoot has been seen everywhere. Mostly on the west coast of the US though in the states of California, Oregon, Washington.

As for the guys with the footage. It says they are waiting for a copyright on the footage. They must have caught something interesting if they arent showing it to anyone before they can cover themselves financially. I cant wait to see the footage either.

[edit on 29/9/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Well, I suspect we'll see a horse, since that's what the technician said who transferred the film to DVD.

Reading between the lines, I think this is another distant blurry picture with the camera jerking around, not being aimed as the article says. It's too indistinct to get a positive ID, then it won't be definitive.

I don't like the fact that nobody saw it, and it was only spotted later. Could even be some sort of double exposure.

Say what you will about the Bluff Creek video, it was clearly 'non-horse', and 'non-desert'.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
...they took messin with sasquatch way too far...

regardless it will be intresting to see this bigfoot, when they get the footage out, but i feel fairly certain it will be disapointing.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Where's the video? Anyone happen to have the link?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lokey13

Nobody has seen the video yet, nor is there a link.

According to the original article:

Mr. Lemmon said they plan to release the video after the copyright is in place.

[edit on 29/9/07 by Keyhole]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
From the article it states

"they plan to release the video after the copyright is in place."

Which is the very same thing the two in Michigan stated months ago and we have never seen it

Looking at the picture on the bottom of page one it sure does not look to be 7/8 ft tall. not much higher then the grass/sage brush either, frankly it looks like a grazing horse

images.chattanoogan.com...

[edit on 9/29/2007 by shots]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It almost looks to me like a horse facing toward you at a slight angle with his head down eating, and the hump towards its rear is its tail.

Image Source

But hey, I've been wrong before!

[edit on 29/9/07 by Keyhole]

new topics

top topics

join