It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the 'keypad' on the Denver airport capstone ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The capstone, or the dedication stone for the Denver airport has a Masonic symbol on it. A whole group of us went out to the airport to see some friends off and see this capstone which also has a time capsule imbedded inside it. It sits at the south eastern side of the terminal which, by the way, is called The Great Hall, which is what Masons refer to as their meeting hall. And on this thing it mentions the New World Airport Commission ...

It has a Masonic symbol on it, and it also has very unusual geometric designs. An arm rises up out of it that curves at a 45 degree angle. It also has a thing that looks like a keypad on it. This capstone structure is made of carved granite and stainless steel, and it is very fancy.This little keypad area at the end of the arm has an out-of-place unfinished wooden block sitting on it.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...#

Has anyone here heard of this before, or better still, has anyone actually seen it ?

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Yeah I looked into this thing quite extensively. What I thought was even more crazy was the way the runways are designed in a swastika.

Do a search mate, you'll find dozens of threads about the Denver airport.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 05:38 AM
link   
that whole swastika thing..... how does it compare to other airport layouts? i mean... it looks to me like its a good layout because it seperates runways and points in 4 directions.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage
that whole swastika thing..... how does it compare to other airport layouts? i mean... it looks to me like its a good layout because it seperates runways and points in 4 directions.

I wonder if they keep all four runways running at once? It looks like that would get pretty hectic but maybe not.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I have seen that "sundial" before as its called, only on sites though. Is that actually open and viewable by the public ?

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
What is the significance of the Denver Airport to the illuminati? I�m assuming if a nuclear war were to ever break out, it would be better to be above sea level correct? Denver is around 5,200 feet above sea level. This airport must be a strategic link to something in the future. What do you think about this?

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
"What is the significance of the Denver Airport to the illuminati? I�m assuming if a nuclear war were to ever break out, it would be better to be above sea level correct? Denver is around 5,200 feet above sea level. This airport must be a strategic link to something in the future. What do you think about this?"

hmm that seems like a really wild guess to me.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Genius Sage

LOL....maybe a wild guess

But why would they choose Denver? The only thing that comes to mind is the city is extremely above sea level. What our the advantages of being above sea level if something immense were to happen? (chemical attack, nuclear etc.)
Perhaps somebody could answer this question.....thanks

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
being up above residual radiation is a good thing a good place to be would be something like the 90th floor of a 100 story building...that way you are shielded from the fallout on the roof and above the residual...heres a good source........
Nuclear War Survival Skills Updated and Expanded 1987 Edition Cresson H. Kearny With Foreword by Dr. Edward Teller Original Edition Published September, 1979, by Oak Ridge National Laboratory, a Facility...

www.ki4u.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I wish I had a longer connection when I was there not too long ago....and I didn't think to check it... There's a chance I'll be going back through there in late Feb...but it depends on flights (either through there, or a straight flight from Houston...)....

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Maby they picked Denver because if this whole "pole shift" thing or the meteor impacting earth could cause the poles to melt, even just a little, and LA, NY, WDC, Detroit, and any other city close to water would get flooded.

Maby it is due to the closeness to the four courners area where all there underground bases seem to be.

Maby it is because a land assault (ie. China) on Denver would be easy to defend against.

The kings in England would usually build there castles on hills, and the rockies are a preaty big hill.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
not only the connection to the illuminati but DIA's respective distance from Colorado Springs - the well known home to Cheyenne mountian and NORAD. in addition anyone going through the treminal knows that there are tornado (fallout) shelters all over the airport. i have even ran into a couple of claims that the entire area under the airport is hollow and used by the military to ship goods underground. it is possable that this kind of construction could have gone on since DIA is really far from denver and until it was opened the access to the area was limited to very few roads.

Ishtar

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
I wonder if they keep all four runways running at once? It looks like that would get pretty hectic but maybe not.

Due to prevailing winds, probably not TgSoe.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
might sound daft but have you ever gone on to goolge and looked at the keypad/capstone and pulled the corners of you eyes it looks like it spells something strangley, cant make it out though.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here ya' go. All things Denver Airport.

It's a thread I started about a year and a half ago.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
www.geocities.com...

Pictures of the messianic capstone.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Could the keypad possibly be the way to open the time capsule?

new topics

top topics

join