It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians a.k.a. Dinosauroids from scientific point of view

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I just made a short video using a fragment from BBC's documentary on Dinosauroids (or Reptilians, if you will).
It shows what official science thinks about Reptilians.

Here is the video:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I loved that documentary. It highlighted some very interesting points, mainly that if a species of dinosaur survived there's a possibility it could evolved to a higher level.
However I'm forced to agree with the researchers in the latter part of the video. It is very arrogant to assume that all intelligent life must be a slight variation of us. Considering the amount of variation between dinosaurs I think its highly UNlikely that any intelligent dinosaur would look the dinosauroid depicted in the video, and more like a dinosaur, except with larger eyes, a larger head and opposable thumbs. Dinosaurs were already perfectly (physically) suited to their environments, so why would they need to evolve into an inferior design?
The human has no natural defences from attack, is very frail in relation to the majority of other animals our size, and is wholly reliant on tools. Why would a dinosaur, that has evolved to be fast, strong, and pretty independent, need to lesser itself?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Nice clip! I must see this documentary.

I tend to disagree about Humans being the perfect form...

We have many weaknesses, Dinosaurs were very fast (some), and had natural weapons. I think if they had gotten bigger brains, thumbs, and a way to communicate, then they would be the perfect form.

I believe in aliens, but i tend to think all of the alien sightings being Humanoid is kinda stupid.

Why not humanoid, but with more arms? That's more advanced. Multi-tasking is something that a brain cannot do without more physical help.

War of the Worlds (2005) was a good example to me. Those were agile, flexable, and smart. Those looked like a good "perfect form" if you asked me. All the good things of a humanoid but with more range of movement. Mind you, those were not real, but would be good for a species that lived in, lets say a rocky enviorment.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I decided to cut just this fragment from the documentary because it is the most essential part. At least the most essential part dealing with Reptilians.

The whole film is sure worth watching.

new topics

top topics

join