It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four year old girl seen on Nevada sex tape found safe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Four year old girl seen on Nevada sex tape found safe

news.yahoo.com

PAHRUMP, Nev. - A young girl who was seen being sexually assaulted in a homemade videotape was found Friday and is safe with relatives and sheriff's officials, authorities said.

"She looks like a very happy 7-year-old girl," Nye County sheriff's Detective David Boruchowitz said at a news conference late Friday. She was 3 when the tape was made, he said.

Chester Arthur Stiles, who was previously being sought for questioning, is now considered a suspect but remains at large, Nye County....
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Thanks god...... It seemed as if she would simply been killed followign the making of the tape. Given the animal who made it was willing to go that far why not a little more. The girl is now 7 and hopefully she can get some help to deal with this trauma. As for the guy who did this, no punishment is cruel and unuslal enuf IMHO

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The girl was identifed by the mother who saw the picture and she also has identified the man in the tape. They need to hunt him down like a rabid dog!

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
They need to hunt him down like a rabid dog!

They shoot rabid dogs, don't they?

In my opinion, NOT GOOD ENOUGH ...but at least it's a start.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I just seen this on cnn.

Thank God she's safe.

My heart shatters thinking what she must have suffered.

I hope some one finds him before the cops do.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I'm curious as to the thread title, Fred.

It says "four year old", but she's not four. She's seven now. And your source says she was three.

I know I'm arguing semantics, but perhaps the title should reflect one of her respective ages?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Well thats damn good news.

I'm not normally an advocate of such things as capital punishment but, being a parent myself, I just hope that the sick bastard who did this stuff is caught, tried and convicted and then gets regular beatings for the rest of his life from both prison staff and inmates in jail. That won't even be a tenth of what he's put the kid through though.

And if he ever gets out, I hope the family hunt him down and end his miserable existence.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Being from Pahrump where the video was found this really had us scared for our children almost as much as the little girl in the tape. People have been keeping their kids locked in the house.

Our entire town is relieved that she was found safe. We have seen that poor girls face so many times in the last week that everywhere you go people seemed sad.

I have to say, I am glad it isnt my job to hunt that bastard down, I know what I would do to him and I dont know if the Lord would award or incinerate me for it.

And I will tell you that I hope I dont see that pervert who held the tape for 5 months down at the local Wal-Mart. Course, he will have more people than just me to worry about if he shows his face in public.

Edit to add: after seeing her face so many times and not bieng able to the get the picture of her standing there looking so innocent out of my head, I wish everyone would stop calling it a "sex" tape. We all know what it is and it just makes it that much more disturbing. I know the term is accurate, it just makes it seem even worse, if that is possible.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by cavscout]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Thank god she is safe. Hopefully she will be able to overcome the trauma she suffered and live a long, happy life.
As far as the piece of garbage that did it to her.............. Well, here I go again. Kill the SOB as soon as he is caught. His aggregious acts on a toddler make him worm food in my opinion. Think about this for a moment. Put this act in perspective. I mean good lord man, she wasn't even a pre-schooler. WTF?!
In my opinion, any mind that can carry out such an act cannot be a member of society.
Sorry to offend anyone, but I truly believe this.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Thank God she's alive and appears safe.

I have been opposed to the death penalty for a very long time, but these crimes against children from sexual assaults to murder lead me to see a just use of the death penalty.

In fact, I could see myself participating in the public stoning of such a monster.

That shocks me at one level, but something must be done so that all society knows that no one assaults a child sexually or kills a child without forfeiting their own life (in as painful a way as possible).

I will need to spend a great deal of time pondering all of this.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
So many more out there do not have the "Positive Ending" that this case did, at least as far as the child goes...

I'm SOOOO glad that you all have paid attention to this, and remember; the tragedy is not over, not for the Little One, or the Police that are doing the investigation...

Counseling does help, but you never really get completely over it, especially when you are involved more than once...

As for the Suspect,

Maybe he will resist with a weapon...

Semper

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

The tape identifed her a s four year old as well a all of the media stories so it was done to keep it congruent with exisitng stories.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Let me explain something. The Mom was not aware that the _censored_ idiot had done that to her poor kid, and thus the kid is not emotionally horrified...she was 3 or 4 years old. Nearly no one remembers beyond 5 when they reach 7... of course, all this video being brought might make those locked memories resurface.

I remember when I was 8 weeks old, I'm not doubting that it can't happen...but the fact that the kid seems happy and normal, suggests shes not emotionally damaged. Which is good.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   

The tape identifed her a s four year old as well a all of the media stories so it was done to keep it congruent with exisitng stories.

Ok, gotcha. I'm glad the girl is safe and well... at least physically well. The psychological trauma is yet to be known.

I don't think we need to become vigilantes and hurt this predator. In prison, they will mutilate him anyway.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
i don't usualy like to talk smack on the net but this is deserved.

they just released on cnn that this guy is a 'martial artist' and he always carry's a knife....
i would love to be put in a room with him and his friggin knife....

sounds like a punk to me.....probably practiced some karate moves out of a book or something.....
if you abuse a child, you're a punk...all there is too it.

no doubt....

why are they blurring her face out of pics now btw?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by cavscout

Call it for what it is .Why bury the truth.We really need to be more open to such "terms" .We need to put a stop to sexual abuse,not hide from words that make us blush

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Wow I found a thread where everyone is on the same page. I have a 6 year old and a 3 year old daughters and I keep a very close eye on them. It is a shame because I remember being that age and being outside from early in the morning to it was dark. Now a days you can't even let them out of the front yard.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

Yeah this is one topic that people are totaly in agreement with. I mean how would you like to be the poor public defender that gets this scum dropped into hit lap?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Here's what gets me, this scumbag will likely get much less punishment than we think he should receive.

I was watching some prison show on CNBC about San Quintin and too my amazement they have this program where they release troublemakers in some kind of bizarre type of practice. In other words, if you fight with guards and attack other prisoners and are otherwise a big A-hole you somehow qualify for this early release program. They had this one guy who made it a career of fighting with guards every time they would ask him to do anything. They of course released him saying to the effect of: (paraphrasing) "Well, now he'll have to do this stuff on the outside." Then some lawyer says: (again paraphrasing) "He's got 2 strikes already, so he better watch it or he may possibly, (never) get that third strike!" Oh, yea! That sounds terrifying for him. This guy just got the biggest kick out of attacking everyone. So, of course he'll have to kill someone and then they may just give him that third strike.

Then you have your average assclown criminal prisoner complaining about their cell size and every other thing they "think" they are entitled too.

So, suffice it to say, I don't see this guy getting hit all that hard and all the mom's out there can look forward to him coming to live in a neighborhood near them in say, oh, 2 years or so....of course if his rights are violated and he acts out he'll probably get early release.

I wonder...say they took one of these whackjobs out behind the courthouse right after the trial and put a bullet in their groin, then just leave them to bleed to death in cuffs against a brick wall. Do you think we would see any more of these poor mentally handicapped pedophile rapists around? Oh, maybe it would take 2 or 3 for the really stupid ones to get the idea, but I'm thinking the rate of this type of crime would drop off a little after that...don't you guys?

As a Christian I feel somewhat convicted for being so hard hearted but in this case I just can't help my attitude.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by jbondo]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Despite my instinct to have this guy painfully removed from existence i think killing just isn't a punishment. As i've stated on many threads, anyone who engages in sexual acts with children should be locked up for life. a small cell with the basics needed to keep them alive.

I feel so sorry for this girl, people never get over this sort of abuse despite the help they may or may not recieve. At least now this guy is off the street and unable to hurt anymore children.

Life sentences for paedophiles, it's the only way of keeping kids safe.

new topics

top topics

join