It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this may be funny but try how to grip on pyrokenisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
ok now all you have to do is flood an area between yor hands with energy than start to make it hot as soon as it is as hot as you need you can flood it through your body (espesialy usefull in the winter) or through anothers body. eventualy you can train yoursellf to do this automaticly so cold doesent efect you as much or the other way around i guess you could probly call it metaphisical insolation. (can also be used to cool an entire room or area)

set the candle within two feet of you to start than focus on the wick until its the only thing you can see gaze deep into the wick un till you fee its fibers than deaper to thear fibers and so on find the smallest you can find than add energy to it see the flames heat it spread that to all the fibers than to the fiber the fiber they make up and so on and so forth after a wile it should burst into flames

ok this is one of the funnest psy techneeks. first all you have to have is a flame big small dosent realy mater, focus on the flame until its all u can realy see than invision it dansing doing what ever you want once you get the hange of it its realy easy to do you can make it grow, shrink, jump, flair up, and all difrent kinds of things

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I honestly dont believe in pyrokinesis. But if it works for you, more power to you

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
If you are suggesting you can do this you need to film it. If you don't have a camera rent one or find someone who does. Surely this skill is worthy of scientific study if it can be done on a consistent basis.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by shreevatsasa

How to get a grip on pyrokinesis: Purchase good amount of tannerite. Go to desert or other desolate area. Take your favorite high powered rifle. Bring broken TV. Unleash the power.

Tannerite in Action If I recall correctly there is some profanity in this video.

Realize fire and other fire "powers" should really not be used. The above is a video of a 30 year friend and I well, err, using pyrokinesis. Do not play with fire "powers".

Take care,

new topics

top topics

join