It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If they planned it... WHY!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I am a believer that something was up that day... But why, would the govt kill nearly 3000 innocent people, for what reason could they believe justified that?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Ehh just in my opinion it was a Flase Flag attack to blame some country that was considered strategic to the US Military, and that country that was blamed was Iraq. And i think we went kinda for oil and Middle Eastern supremacy.
Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
what i really dont understand is if concentration camps are coming whats the purpose of rounding up every citizen? and we blamed al queada so we could invade any middle eastern country with no other reasons besides intelligence shows that al qeada is here

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
its hard to debunk the hardcore republicans at this, no offense to their opinions, but its even a little hard to believe, that our government would do something so terrible just to get oil... or if your even a more hardcore conspiricist, ancient mesopatamian artifacts

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Its not just to get oil. The attack was to introduce fear in the hearts of the american people so they could introduce such things as "War on Terror" which can never be won, rewrite the laws to control citizens, introduce the Patriot Act and so on. The attack changed the entire American society at its core. This was done because they couldnt make these changes without a "new pearl harbor" to make people believe they were under attack.

Thats why they did it. And a lot of profit comes from this.

You can watch the 9/11 Coincidences documentary (part 1) if you want to know more. Part 11 is the best, but watch all of them please.

Youtube keeps removing part 8 and 11 of this documentary, so I suggest you watch those in particular. Part 11 is about who benefited from it, something that is naturally asked in all murder cases. Strange that this particular video is being removed, isnt it... or not.

You really should watch part 12 as well, since it clearly shows how Bush was not in that classroom when the plane struck (which we got to see on TV), and that he talks about explosions in the buildings etc... oh well, like I said, watch all of them.

Here is a video about part 11 being removed (but check the description for another location of it).

[edit on 29-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mygodishendrix

Why? Did you not see the actions taken by the USA and it's allies post September 11, 2001? War and it's spoils were what was wanted and exactly what they received

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mygodishendrix
its hard to debunk the hardcore republicans at this, no offense to their opinions, but its even a little hard to believe, that our government would do something so terrible just to get oil... or if your even a more hardcore conspiricist, ancient mesopatamian artifacts

Motives:

1) Oil (Money, Oil fields)

2) Conflict and control (They invade Iraq, they set up permanent bases there)

3) Control (Police state, global surveillance)

4) Ritualistic strike (Blood Sacrifice, 9 is a masonic number, and so is 11. Flight 175 (1+7+5=13) Flight 77 (7 is a masonic number) Flight 11 (11 is a masonic number) Flight 93 (93 is a sacred multiple of the masonic number 3), the strikes were on the twin towers, the two towers, which has ritualistic meanings, the Pentagon is in the shape of a Pentagram.)

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
So we would have an enemy.

An enemy we could hate and despise. Even that superior class of human being who hates no one.

So we could have draconian laws imposed on us in the name of eliminating this enemy.

so no one could object to what comes after.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I think a piece of the puzzle is the observation is that an endless war means endless profits. Just look at the Iraq War. Kickbacks and corruption are commonplace. There's no way Bush can't somehow be finacially profiting from this.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
damn i really need to think these things out... i was only in like 4th grade at the time, so i dont remember all of the post 9/11 things as well as i used too... Thanks for all of the replies.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Short Answer: Sometimes even the cattle need prodding.
It's simple: The Internet is THEIR enemy and because there is a free-flow of information, a whole lot of things would have changed. They needed 911 so that the American people would not see THEIR evil deeds.
Prior to 911:
The ex-CEO of Haliburton was under investigation
The Pentagon had misplaced billions of dollars under Donald Rumsfeld
The World Trade Centers we're about to be closed down because of it's asbestos content
Saddam Hussein began trading Oil in Euros instead of the dollar
Records kept in Building #7 would have implicated certain people to a whole host of criminal activity
Gold Gold Gold
Need I say more?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
All reasons for this are pure speculation, otherwise the real truth would be known and the real purpetraitors jailed.

The only single sound reason I can imagine is that this was a long term plan to impliment a U.S. military force in the middle east. It could have been envisioned in the 1980s in regards to what and whom the elites in power thought were the most dangerous to the nation.

The middle east has always had radical elements. The U.S. economy depends on a steady supply of oil, and since the U.S. doesnt want to extract its own oil reserves the middle east becomes a key element in national economics.

The other associated concern is that this region has enormous wealth and seeks to have nuclear power. The concern would be if these radicals gained the technology and resources to build a nuclear weapon, they would be unstable enough to use it.

So two deciding factors, one of national economics and the other of national security would play into the hypothesis that this Iraq invasion was planned many years ago.

The hypothesis would have also included how to get the American people behind a war, the answer was of course revenge and retaliation. They never planned to leave the middle east, not after establishing military capabilities in the region. They simply will maintain a force there.

911 cost 3000 lives, so this number would be insignificant to the government, especially if it felt that the strategic placement of troops in the most unstable area in the world would be in the best overall intrest of the United States.

Well this is just one more guess as to why the government implemented the 911 events.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by Wolfpack 51]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mygodishendrix
But why, would the govt kill

First you should figure out the who. The Government. What is the Government? The government is now merely an apparatus to facilitate the actions of the elite. It's a facade. 9-11 wasn't run through the post office or the White House. If you believe the official story, you believe 19 men could pull off 9-11. Does it matter what 19 men, who they were working for? Who was Oswald working for? Does it matter? He was merely the patsy, the fall guy. One Lonegunemen, 19 nebulous Arab men.

The lonegunmen pilot tells you; it's the secret government.

The secret government benefits a number of groups in a purely monetary way. But for the real elite 9-11 was a ritual sacrifice and the pretext for the impending slave state.

Yeah, I know, it sucks.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Amelie]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Why?

A lot valid important reasons has been found out yet

- FalseFlag to go into Iraq and Afstan
- Money (Silverstein got billions of insurance from the attack)
- Evidence (Evidence about Enron and other Wallstreet criminal activities where destoryed (WTC Building 7)
- WTC Building was compromised with Aspest a renovation whould cost billions. Easier to ground it. Port Authority paid each year millions to run the buildings
- Initiate Phase 1 of NWO - Create a new kind of enemy, new kind of warfare

Enough reasons?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

4) Ritualistic strike (Blood Sacrifice, 9 is a masonic number, and so is 11. Flight 175 (1+7+5=13) Flight 77 (7 is a masonic number) Flight 11 (11 is a masonic number) Flight 93 (93 is a sacred multiple of the masonic number 3), the strikes were on the twin towers, the two towers, which has ritualistic meanings, the Pentagon is in the shape of a Pentagram.)

OK so as soon as I saw this thread, I asked myself how long it would be before someone blamed the Freemasons. I guessed, before the end of the first page. I GUESSED RIGHT

So what if those flights were 84 and 23 instead of 77 & 11? If your hypothesis is correct, they must have picked the buildings based on the scheduled flights that would be within range of the Towers and it had nothing to do with the building itself. I've never been a believer in that whole number adding stuff. Why adding and not subtracting, multiplying or dividing?

Does anyone honestly think that the US government is actually smart enough to pull of a conspiracy of this magnitude? Look at all the bungling that has gone on in iraq and afganistan. Look at all the bungling trying to cover up emails, Abugrabe, connections to Haliburtin, Blackwater problems, etc...
All of these things are enough to start impeachment proceedings. Do you really think people smart enough to pull off 9/11 as a huge conspiracy, couldn't protect themselves from those things?

On the other hand, an incompetent government could have easily let it happen because they weren't paying attention. Maybe that's the only real conspiracy here. An attempt to cover up stupidity and laziness.

Also, I am soooo tired of people throwing around the phrase "false flag operation". It's a nonsense catch phrase that makes things sound more official and important then they should. It's the new conspiracy buffs catch phrase that makes them sound important.... Oh yeah... that was a false flag operation if I've ever seen one... PLLEEAASSEEEE ... that is a perfect example of why the general public thinks we are nuts.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

First you should figure out the who. The Government.

Please provide actual evidence to support your claim.

What is the Government? The government is now merely an apparatus to facilitate the actions of the elite. It's a facade. 9-11 wasn't run through the post office or the White House.

Again, please provide evidence to support your claim.

If you believe the official story, you believe 19 men could pull off 9-11. Does it matter what 19 men, who they were working for? Who was Oswald working for? Does it matter? He was merely the patsy, the fall guy. One Lonegunemen, 19 nebulous Arab men.

Of course it wasn't just 19 men. It involved a WORLD WIDE terrorist organization motivated by twisted religious doctrines that require them to kill all those who do not believe what they believe even though their god says that killing even a single person, diminishes everyone. So, no it wasn't just 19 guys... It involves 10's of thousands of radical terrorists around the world.

The lonegunmen pilot tells you; it's the secret government.

And scooby doo is a talking dog. My point is that the Lonegunmen show is a failed tv series and is not meant to be taken as fact.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Please provide actual evidence to support your claim.

That wasn't a claim!
I'm not saying the who is the govt he might think it is. The OP starts off asking with a question claiming it's the government? I'm redefining the perception I believe the op has of the govt so he can understand why 9-11 was carried out.

Again, please provide evidence to support your claim.

What claim? That 9-11 wasn't run through the post office or White House? or that the government is merely an apparatus to facilitate the actions of the elite. There is a preponderance of evidence to suggest that government benefits "the elite". There is no actual document or tangible proof to support such a statement. There is only a few documents that government officials are not able to stand by. This and the prior statements about who the government benefits are opinions. Unless, you believe such an opinion can be proved either way.

Of course it wasn't just 19 men. It involved a WORLD WIDE terrorist organization motivated by twisted religious doctrines that require them to kill all those who do not believe what they believe even though their god says that killing even a single person, diminishes everyone. So, no it wasn't just 19 guys... It involves 10's of thousands of radical terrorists around the world.

19 men who carried out the attack, unless, you are claiming thousands of al queda were involved in carrying out 9-11?

My point is that the Lonegunmen show is a failed tv series and is not meant to be taken as fact.

It wasn't meant to be presented as such, merely an explanation on what sort of organization might benefit and pull off such an operation; an organization which some call the secret government.

[edit on 14-10-2007 by Amelie]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Also, I am soooo tired of people throwing around the phrase "false flag operation". It's a nonsense catch phrase that makes things sound more official and important then they should. It's the new conspiracy buffs catch phrase that makes them sound important.... Oh yeah... that was a false flag operation if I've ever seen one... PLLEEAASSEEEE ... that is a perfect example of why the general public thinks we are nuts.

False flag operations is a military term. And has been used for decades. This isn't a new term, and it isn't a nonsense catch phrase. An example of a nonsense catch phrase would be something like Cowabunga Dude.

Definition:
False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own.

To the original poster of this thread...
Why they would kill 3000 people.....

1) For a pretext to attack iraq. They were never interested in Afghanistan, but they had to attack there first so it looked like they were after Osama.

2) MONEY, MONEY, and more MONEY. War is business, a very big business, and if you make money from war then you need to have a war regularly or else you start loosing money.

3) Bush and his little gang of thugs, are ALL involved in companies that are making huge amounts of money in this war. Yes the country is going in debt, but they don't care, because they are still making their money, and they aren't the ones that have to pay that debt off, that is the citizens job to pay back the debt. Which mathematically is impossible now that it is up to 10 Trillion.

4) Enslave the people. The enslavement of the whole planet, and the planet being run by a few in power, has been a plan that has been in the works for a very very long time. Why would they want to enslave the people? Once you have more money then you can spend in a hundred life times, money becomes irrelevant. All that is left is power, total power! These people are power hungry and occultists, and they take pleasure in the suffering of others.

I've never been a believer in that whole number adding stuff. Why adding and not subtracting, multiplying or dividing?

1) Those in power are occultists, and anyone who has ever researched the occult knows that they are very much into numerology and symbolism. This is there biggest weakness, because you can see signs of this everywhere. The only defense they have to defend it, is calling anyone who reseaches this stuff crazy. And it is a really good defense, since they have been conditioning people for decades to believe that people are nuts who try and research, or believe anything that isn't part of the norm. This is why scientists shy away from things. And it takes regular people, to research strange things instead. And these people research and find out some facts or clues about stuff, the first thing that pops into peoples head is...yeah right....whatever...you're crazy....etc etc etc

2) Add far as why do people always add, and not subtract or muliply etc....
umm you do realize that add and subtract are the same thing, just in a different direction. As for multiply and divide, that is the same as adding and subtracting, but is just done using groups of numbers instead of seperately adding or subtracting. I have seem numerology done many ways other then adding. The key to numerology is understanding 2 things. The number 3 is the single most important number they use, and they love prime numbers. 7 and 11 are both prime numbers that you see alot.
I am going to stop here, because I can write pages on numerology, and this post is almost at it's 4000 character maximum.

[edit on 15-10-2007 by Dekieon]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mygodishendrix

MONEY.. As usual.
They needed an excuse to invade Iraq..

112 billion barrels of oil.
Possible another 100 billion barrels worth undiscovered
110 trillion cubic ft of natural gas

low production costs.

40 cents of your tax dollars going to private contractors

$2 billion a week in operation costs.

$7 billion for a few month old insurance policy..hmmm!!

$139.1 million + in 'terrorist' assets frozen worldwide

Sooo..
The oil companies get their hands on the assets in Iraq
The arms dealers get lovely new contracts
The private contractors get high paid contracts for 200,000 personnel

All the while US citizens gets screwed..freedoms and rights withdrawn.

Bish bosh loadsa dosh.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If 9/11 was a self-inflicted wound, I think the reasons are relatively simple to understand. I'd go so far as to say that, if the only way to convince the West to support its drive into the Middle East was to carry out such an attack, then those responsible would probably view their own actions as necessary, even honourable.

Look through a microscope at a sample and your field of view is limited - you just can't see the big picture. Approach world affairs in the same way and it's impossible to see the bigger picture.

I think the fundamental motivation is oil. But as a stand-alone explanation, it does as much if not more to turn people off the idea that 9/11 might have been an 'inside job' as it does to open them to the possibility.

Ultimately, it's about retaining a competitive advantage. Oil is simply an ends to the means.

During World War II, the US shifted from isolationism to interventionism, having spotted the opportunity to take advantage of a weakened Europe. Many argue that they proactively sought entry to the war and that Pearl Harbor was engineered by Roosevelt for this purpose. If you're familiar with the McCollum Memo, you'll know that there's more than a hint of validity to this claim.

Through a series of agreements culminating in the Bretton Woods Agreement, the US broke down the trade barriers that had seen it largely excluded from European markets. It used this opportunity to finance decimated European countries as a means of creating new markets, which were served by transforming and sweating the assests of the US's wartime industiral complex.

Pretty soon, the dollar was established as the de facto global currency. But their involvement in Vietnam, coupled with the emergence of Japan and Germany as industrial competitors put strain on the dollar, which at the time was linked to gold. Dollar holding nations began to exchange their dollars for gold, diminishing the US's gold reserves and placing irresistable pressure on the currency. By the early 70's, the US had little choice but to abandon the gold standard and allow the dollar's value to be determined by the market.

The US sought another way of encouraging the world to take dollars again - and this time to keep them. They achieved this through an agreement with Saudi Arabia. From that point on, all global oil transactions were dollar denominated, forcing pretty much all energy users to acquire dollars. Thus the petrodollar and the system of petrodollar recycling were born. This enabled the US to run massive trade deficits with everyone else struggling to achieve a trade surplus. (As an aside, this is one of the reasons why Saddam's switch to Euro-denominated oil transactions was quickly reversed, and why Iran's threat to open up its own Bourse was met with some consternation in the US.)

The US economy had grown enormously since the end of the war. But oil was the collateral. Stock values were and are effectively underwritten by the availability of oil, since without it, US industry would collapse.

But today, the US's traditional energy suppliers are believed to have experienced Peak Oil. If this is true, then from now on, oil production rates in those countries will fall and prices will rise.

The Middle East, however, will not hit Peak Oil until around 2011, at which point we will have passed the 'crossover event', with the Middle East producing more oil than the rest of the world combined.

Rewind to the early 1990's, when these sorts of issues were being discussed by policy-makers. What to do about it?

Clearly the US faced a threat from competing parties, including Russia and the rapidly industrialising Asian states of China and India. Given their geographical proximity to the future site of the world's key areas of oil production, and given Iran's anti-Americanism (which had the potential to harm the US since Iran controls many of the key tarnsit routes out of the Caspian region), it's easy to understand why the US would want to establish control in the Middle East and surrounding areas.

I don't see how they could possibly have done it without first demonstrating that their key security threat came from Middle Eastern terrorism.

The alternative, and the reason why the architects of the plot would feel a sense of vindication, is that without oil, the US basically comes unstuck, and in all likelihood, drags the rest of the world with it.

As for 'who' and 'how', well history may well hold the answers there too, but this thread was about the'why', so I'll stop rambling.

ETA sp

[edit on 15-10-2007 by coughymachine]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join