It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ecstacy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Do any of you remember feelings inside of love when you were younger?

I remeber alot of feeling when I was younger and more spiritual and less sinful. But when I have gotten older it seems I dont feel these much anymore.

I rememeber about 4 times after communion, the imense fire God talks about in scripture of love that enetered into me.

I can remember time, place, what I was doing, everything about when these happened and wrote them on paper. Its truly a fire of love, it feels like it anyway mixed with joy.

Does anybody remember these feelings, or still have them?

Right now though, my heart feels pretty dead. Like sometimes you can look on someone and see them in love, other times you dont feel anything but deadness.

peace.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
As a child I remember great feelings of love that were spiritually rooted. But I never believed that a god or scripture was the cause. It was my own soul reacting to the earth. Early on, I realized the brutality of the world and my heart would feel dead at times. But always the wind would blow, or a storm would pass by, leaving me full of energy and joy. (Don't misunderstand me. I don't believe in god and never have, so please don't tell me that the wind was "god" I know it wasn't.) This still occurs even nowadays. I suppose I know how you feel about having a dead heart. Sometimes it's necessary just to get through the day.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by ShadowedRedemption]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I have snapshot memories of all the times God was "on" me. Powerful happenings.

As of late, the weight of the lost is on me more than anything. Keep the faith alive, like a virus, spread it. It rots off the wicked, preserving, unveiling the good. A benevolent epidemic.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
" The weight of the lost "

I don't understand.

SR. Im not talking about wind blowing. I know certain smells can cause good memories, but im talking about a literal fire that words cant describe.

peace.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
You know that feeling, I can see. You want to pour out the insight God has filled you with, so you write, sing, get on your knees, dance, praise.

But damn it, my brother or sister on this earth is out there with a gun on the desk thinking about ending it. One sentence could've/can change that.

The rich man who inside, is dead, riding in his expensive car with that pit in his gut. "I worked for all this... but it will all be gone."

The truth is double edged.

In my one hand I hold Joy and thanks that I found Christ, in my other hand, all I hold is agony for my brothers and sisters who will perish.

It makes me very sad. It also makes me hungry. A hunger that food or water will not reach. I starve for my siblings to know and join Christ. We "hold the keys to the gates of life".

Life is not a joke. Hell... is just a word. The place it describes is real.

It's up to us to roll up our sleeves for God. There will always be those who accept the news. There will always be deniers.

The weight of the lost is on our shoulders. We need to spread this Gospel. This holy healing word.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Oh now I see.

I also have a brother, who has five kids by three different women, and yet instead of being responsible he still has atleast 20 some numbers he calls, like the date making numbers, whatever they are.

some of those women are actually looking for love, but hes a pig thats wants sex only.

So I understand you.

We must pray for their souls beyond measure. I have good confidence my brother will turn around and become a real respectful father, I notice some changes, but we have to keep praying keep praying.

He could wind up a saint, and I could wind up in the deepest hell.

thanks for clarifying.

peace.

new topics

top topics

join