It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to make psi balls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The psiball is a small ball of psionic energy usually used for amusement or practice by beginners. It is used mostly during the beginning stages of a psions training to help them learn to gather/move psi energy. Even though you will mostly find people saying things like "Psiballs are useless", and the like, this is untrue. Yes, psiballs are basic constructs and they are simple in nature, but they provide you with experience you couldn't get any other way than practicing.

To make a psiball you have to be able to move psi energy. This is quite simple, however; a lot of people have trouble doing so. The psiball is created by moving psi energy into a desired location in the form of a small sphere. For me, the standard psiball is a little bigger than a baseball, and smaller than a softball. However, they can be made quite large, to fit around the body in the case of a shield, and yes, even bigger than that.

Now, you're getting anxious eh? "I know what a psiball is!" and "Hurry up already, I'm trying to forget that I haven't brushed my teeth!" (Blah) Well, before we go into that let me get a few more words in. After you get comfortable with making psiballs, I suggest going on and reading my article about how to make them last "How to Maintain your Constructs". In there you will find information about how to program constructs. I also suggest reading Peebrain's article, "So You Think You've Mastered Psi Balls?" So, you can find some creative ideas about what you can do with a psiball, and good ways to get practice.

Now we are ready to get started. Some people seem to have a big * Cough * "problem", with deciding which position they should place there hands. This problem is quite easy to solve, simply do what is comfortable. Make sure you don't get your hands in a position so that it makes you tired and makes you get all shaky because of strain. I also suggest not having your fingers touching; it seems a bit "harder" when you have them touching. Basically I'm saying, "Don't like two hands? Use one. Don't like having them vertical? Hold them horizontal." Just do what feels right.

Now, to start getting the psi flowing, you will want to visualize psi in your sternum. (The sternum is the location just under your ribs, place your hand on your stomach and your pinky touching the top of your belly button, this is the area you are going to want to use.) There are many suggestions of what to visualize, I say, visualize what ever your first impression of Psi looking like was. Think it looks like water? Use that. Light, fire... etc. I usually visualize it as a Blue/White light. Imagine it in your sternum moving around slowly, and attempt to FEEL your sternum while visualizing this.

To move it, visualize it slowly moving up, going up your chest (Try to avoid moving it through areas of major nerve clusters.) and over to your shoulders, slowly, and attempting to feel it while doing so. Have it go down to your arms, and to your hands, have it pool there for a little, while, bring it back up, and then back to your sternum. Do this quite some times until you start to get the hang of it.

Now, we start to make the psiball. Pull psi from your sternum, by the method suggested above. But, when you get to your hands instead of having it pool, have it flow out and shape into a hallow sphere. This sphere is what you are going to use as a shell. After you have created the shell you are going to want to program it, the programming will be to maintain the psi on the inside, and keep it in one location instead of having if fly every which direction. After you have successfully created a shell, you will want to fill it in. So do so. You have just made a psiball.

To move the psiball from one location to another, you will want to move it just like you moved the psi from you sternum, and to your hands, and then back again. This time, it won't be in your body though. So, don't worry and give it your best try... If you think you failed, try again, and again and

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
OMGIi just had to share this with someone!! I am almost Bursting with excitement!!!! I found out about Psi just the other day, but I have been making balls of energy in my mind to send to friends for years but never new you could make them visible!! so after reading this last night I sat down and started focusing on making one visible!

And to my Amazement I could actually see a swirling but clear mass! So I gave them intent and released them feeling very happy with myself! Then early this morning I made some more and they seemed even stronger and started to get some Very faint colour!! I decided to do my usual meditation where I draw in light from above and down into my charkas then connecting with the earth.... and I Seemed to have made a Huge clear one with just a hint of purple colour to it!!! I sat and played with it for a while then gave it intent and released it!!! now i don't know if it was my imagination or not, but if nothing else this experience has made my energy feel great!!!! I can't stop smiling... I feel like a Cheshire cat!! And I can't wait for my hubbie to get home to see if he can see anything... he is the biggest skeptic around so if i can make him see it OMG am I going to be doing cart wheels!!!
Thank you soooooo Much for this How to guide!! it is AWESOME!!!!!!!! xox

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
This article was copied and pasted directly from psipog.net, the OP can not take credit for this.

I recommend reading through the psipog website, there are a lot of interesting articles and helpful techniques, but take everything with a grain of salt. I was a member in the early days of the website, and there was a lot of good information and discussion, however there were a lot of big egos and delusional individuals, this can be seen easily in some of the articles. Keep in mind most of the people who moderated the site then were only in their late teens, and most of the members were overly enthusiastic Dragon Ball Z fans.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Originsofkatica

Nice. Let us know if your husband can see them and try to film them, then post a video.
Good luck,
Cheers.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by shreevatsasa

you can tell the op aint read it as well look at the last sentence it doesn't end?
copy and paste but not read

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
That stuff reminds me of a place in Dallas I went to with an artist friend about 40 years ago called MIRAD which was short for Metaphysical Institute of Research And Development... It was quite a freak show but my friend was taken with weird stuff... He wrote them off when they started making list of things they would need to have when the extraterrestrials came to take them away... He couldn't afford a Model 19 Smith&Wesson .357 magnum and I refused to let him borrow mine....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
baloney

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
What your eye is seeing is an opticle illusion generated by the central area of the retina. After looking during day light you will notice that when looking into darkness there is a slight blindness in the central area of the retina. This slight blindness reveals itself as a faint "ball of light". For me it is like a ball of stars swirling around. It only shows that we all need to rest our eyes after each day of exposure to day light. For this reason Yoga Meditation is always best done by looking into total darkness. At first your eye will not be able to see in the dark. But once the eye customs itself to the darkness you will realise that the environment is not real dark at all. Also notice that no one ever sees true black. The eye cannot see true black. The eye sees only a shade of middle grey at best.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

new topics

top topics

join