It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is America Freedom

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I can clearly this board is pro war pro Iran nuking.

Dont worry soon it will be US africa a sad thing.

I cant believ one of your responses was they were running so its ok to shoot them.

So there supposed to sit in a burning bus on fire by that reasoning.

Or sit and wait for them to throw a Fire nade at there feet.
You seriously said this.

And you reply my soul is not black.

By god man what is it you can not see so close to your heart.

Im not god and I can tell you your soul is black.

that is horrid black evil.

its a criminal act to run from bullets thnks for the lesson in NWO law its quite clear.

Am I full of sin to quote christians is something you should ask yourself.

Like or not god will ask your soul questions like these and the answer depends whether or not your allowed in. or sent to the trash pile.

By god this is a sad thing. I am sorry for you.

Ask yourself Do i find it ok for a US soldier to Shoot 39 civlians. To protect my freedom.

You protect freedom by nuking an entire country off the map.

How did this come to be my god.

you bomb an entire city cause you claim there army there.

Name one military base or camp we bomb in iraq pull out a name please show me one.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by infamouskiller]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by infamouskiller

Fight on brother! We need to focus on our own, homeland security, and stop with the massive slaughter. We need to overthrow this faulty government!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Habeas Corpus Act

www.constitution.org...

The right to appeal for trial for rights violations. Is gone by new amendments

Bush took this freedom away.

How blind must you be?

The constitution is all but gone.

Free speech zone Habeus Corpus gone in place since 1679.

400 yrs later gone.

And you claim to be a soldier shame on you sir your soul is black and I can see my enemy clearly Can you?

We are litterally 3 steps away from public exocutions.

Not being protected by law.

9/11 was a plan to take over the entire world folks.

it isnt a joke will we be killing starved africans for there diamonds and make it US africa.

I will laugh when they use terror laws to kill africa.
And you will support them fearing how black your soul has turned.

and then enslave them for mining.

this protects freedom?

Seriously what do you think this is leading to.

Do you really think you can bomb a child then go pray and say sorry as if this just magically erases it. So your kool now no prob.

Its ok Bush said my soul isnt going to burn.

I dont believe in any bible but there are definetly rules to life.

And yes it is a test.

You dont have to kill someone to fail life.

What you see in the world and how your soul reacts on its most basic level.

Is what determines you as a worthy being.

God gave you a soul this is not an idea.

If you want genocide of any nation for land control this is a test of your soul.

What else do you think it is.

And then somehow pull out 9/11 on Africa egypt a enemy then korea and everywhere.

There any ally 10/1/07 have been for many years.

Before egypt is wiped off the map.British has hundreds of museums in egypt schools etc.

Do not believe the news media next year of egypt is al quieda please wake up

A lady in an airport is arrested for yelling and beaten to death in handcuffs.

This is your freedom.
If you think this protects your rights you are insane

Iran syria and egypt.

They never talk about egypt. it is behind Iran next to africa.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
infamous. Stop posting here. Please, shut up!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I have a question ...

If you enlist in the US forces, and later realise that the 'war' you are fighting is a sham, or for any other reason, can you quit your job and go home?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The bus was trying to ram the gate at a base and did you not hear the ammo going up from inside the bus?
As for your friend.
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by infamouskiller

Err??

What the hell are you talking about??

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
I have a question ...

If you enlist in the US forces, and later realise that the 'war' you are fighting is a sham, or for any other reason, can you quit your job and go home?

Sure you can but you will be a deserter and locked up. When you enlist in the military you sign a mountain of paperwork which is a contract saying you will do your job as the commander in chief sees fit. If you cannot abide by it then you should not join. Simple really.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

Thanks for clearing that up. I always wondered why forces personnel keep at it when they are finally faced with certain realities of armed conflict.

I guess the trick then is not to join up if you don't want to end up in some far away land killing innocent strangers.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by infamouskiller

Err??

What the hell are you talking about??

Its not apparent so far he hasn't a freakin clue what is blabbling out of his disgusting mouth?

reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

Thanks for clearing that up. I always wondered why forces personnel keep at it when they are finally faced with certain realities of armed conflict.

I guess the trick then is not to join up if you don't want to end up in some far away land killing innocent strangers.

Maybe innocent strangers that are suspected terrorist. You will be killing terrorist. Just because 9/11 was setup does not mean terrorist are not real. They ARE real and ARE a threat, regardless if the war is justified or not.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

IK, debating with a programed (I mean trained...) soldier is like arguing with a computer. its an infinite loop and a no win scenario..

My memory of deadly force "when all lessor means have failed or cannot be reasonably employed.." does not fit with the current methods of "policing" that I have seen of late with the new policy of empty your clips or use the closest tazer.(till they die)..

Thanx for the vids.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Wow that guy that has served in iraq was talking about mass graves with burning bodies, what a shame, I guess real monsters do exist after all, and for those of you who try to jusify this, stop wasting your time, you are not going to convince anyone.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

WHy do you decide to post here after a long night of Wild Turkey?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
dangit i had about a 3000 word reply, and accidently lost it. so im gonna make this short and to the point. Infamous, you are overzealous and need to get your ideas straightened out some. You advocate religion, and are against the war, and you dont advocate Ron Paul? Well Ron Paul is the only person who can help the people of this country and the people of the world. Religion, dont try to cram it down people's throats. Maybe people have a soul, maybe not. Maybe there is an afterlife, maybe not, but I my own opinion, we will not be punished for eternity for making mistakes in our short lives. My guess is you will be punished for the bad things you do in this life or the next, most likely this life. What goes around comes around. Hell was made up by religious people to scare people into obedience. Im not saying you are wrong about everything, or right for that matter, but your beliefs do not seem to flow with each other very well. Now as far as terrorists go, the idea of TERRORISTS is NOT a threat. These people that blow other people up are CRIMINALS and should be treated that way. The Oklahoma City bombing was not ever considered an "attack on America" why is that? The very day the twin towers were hit with planes, it was instantly seen as "an attack on America" and war ensued. It should have been viewed as a CRIMINAL act, and investigated without any bias towards anyone. Yet, somehow everyone already know it was an orchestrated attack, or in other words a CONSPIRACY in the true meaning of the term. These Middle Eastern people are NOT a threat to us. The crazy people who want to kill other people are. We have them in all aspects of life. There are even non-muslim people who want to do these types of things (the Columbine shooting). They are called terrorists, so it is justified to get them before they get us throught the war on terror. I want everyone to know here, which I hope you all do, American agencies, such as CIA and FBI have sponsored TERRORIST ATTACKS in other countries for the sake of American gain. That would make them terrorists themselves would it not? So to sum that up, WE have nothing to be afraid of from these TERRORISTS if we SECURE OUR OWN BORDERS. A country with NUCLEAR BOMBS, AN AIR FORCE, AND A REAL ARMY should be something that scares us, as with WWI and WWII. These people have AK-47's and the equivalent of pipe bombs. And the strongest military in the world should be afraid of them? No. I sure as heck am not afraid of them.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTMASTER

IK, debating with a programed (I mean trained...) soldier is like arguing with a computer. its an infinite loop and a no win scenario..

My memory of deadly force "when all lessor means have failed or cannot be reasonably employed.." does not fit with the current methods of "policing" that I have seen of late with the new policy of empty your clips or use the closest tazer.(till they die)..

Thanx for the vids.

Are you talking about fighting in a place were the enemy doesn't wear a uniform or you talking about the police in America?

Why is it that then a cop uses a Tazer it becomes the start of a police state? Could it just be that maybe the actual cop that used it did it from a poor choice that he/she had to make in a split second? But no we need to spend 100 posts analyzing it and labeling it the end of freedom.

Same thing for our military, but on a much higher scale in the event of a poor choice made in a split second. I’m sure most of you have not been close to a car bomb that has gone off. Well mentally picture one that rips a city block up killing 50 to 100 people and wounding 100s more. This is why when a bus runs a road block our troops will pump everything they got going into it and then ask questions later. There is no time to check it out for everyone would be dead. Same thing for a suicide bomber for you do not need to be close to die from one.

Your memory of "use of deadly force" is used when we are not in a combat zone, and of course in that situation it is last resort only when your life is threaten, but then people do not have guns, car bombs, vest bombs, rockets, IEDs etc in that situation either.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Xtrozero]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Wow that guy that has served in iraq was talking about mass graves with burning bodies, what a shame, I guess real monsters do exist after all, and for those of you who try to jusify this, stop wasting your time, you are not going to convince anyone.

So some guy on a video has totally convinced you, and anyone on this site is speaking lies...ok

I hope the guy you are referring to is not the young skinny black guy for it has been proven he is a fake and was in the military for just four months before they kicked him out. Everyone has agendas that go to that length. If you really are interested in the truth from the horse’s mouth go to one of the Army hospitals and talk to the soldiers there.

Or you can just let You-tube create your beliefs for you.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jmilla

Well, true if we secured our borders no real threat would exist. Its too late to secure the border though, explained in paragraph #2. T's themselves have said, independently of US intervention, they want to kill all non islam and jews. I don't know, but the last time I checked allot of jews are in america, and T's have said, independently of us intervention, that they want to crumble america.

Sleeper cells are inside the US right now, its my correct interpretation of revelations leads me to believe a nuke will go off in nyc (aka babylon, the whore, etc) set off by either terrorist, or a combined effort of different countries. Korea, Iran, etc, have nuke capability and they hate us. So, how is this not possible? My point makes itself.

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Or you can just let You-tube create your beliefs for you.

Pfff... youtube lobotomizes many young ignorant people, sad. But not really, if you think of the mental capacity of these easily led people, good for the rest of us we have a standard to go by... 'what is crazy'

[edit on 1-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by DIRTMASTER

Thanx for the vids.

Are you talking about fighting in a place were the enemy doesn't wear a uniform or you talking about the police in America?

Why is it that then a cop uses a Tazer it becomes the start of a police state? Could it just be that maybe the actual cop that used it did it from a poor choice that he/she had to make in a split second? But no we need to spend 100 posts analyzing it and labeling it the end of freedom.

Same thing for our military, but on a much higher scale in the event of a poor choice made in a split second. I’m sure most of you have not been close to a car bomb that has gone off. Well mentally picture one that rips a city block up killing 50 to 100 people and wounding 100s more. This is why when a bus runs a road block our troops will pump everything they got going into it and then ask questions later. There is no time to check it out for everyone would be dead. Same thing for a suicide bomber for you do not need to be close to die from one.

Your memory of "use of deadly force" is used when we are not in a combat zone, and of course in that situation it is last resort only when your life is threaten, but then people do not have guns, car bombs, vest bombs, rockets, IEDs etc in that situation either.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Xtrozero]

So what you are saying is that you should never use your brain just empty clips at unidentified people and or vehicles? how many people in that first vid had bombs, guns or rockets? one gun found after the fact.. one guy running for a guard shack no visible gun in hand..not in proximity to anyone..and the only concept is to fill him full of bullets? how about tactics? sorry but I will not surrender use of my brain stem.
of course you could say hey you're not there..which to a degree I will grant you. but you could also say that blind shootings however defensive are exactly what they show terrorist wannabes to make more suicide bombers. from the locals prospective we appear as the oppressor and incite more death. shoot first ask questions later can easily be murder not self defense especially when it's a few dozen behind cover vs three in the open. as for tazers.. you may have the right to remain silent but cops have the right to blast the hell out of you if they disagree with you.. surely that lady in a wheelchair was a threat or maybe the baby everyone talks about that got zapped. fear is never a quality replacement for thinking. and accountability should always be expected. thats all I expect.

I now quote myself when i say that the debate is an infinite loop. Those with the guns will always say it was justified.. while those without are hoping for intelligent solutions or at least honorable tactics to prove out.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1337cshacker

Maybe innocent strangers that are suspected terrorist. You will be killing terrorist. Just because 9/11 was setup does not mean terrorist are not real. They ARE real and ARE a threat, regardless if the war is justified or not.

Civilian Deaths in Iraq so far stands at more than 75,000
www.iraqbodycount.org...

Are you saying they were all terrorists, or are you saying they are not innocent because they are SUSPECTED of being terrorists? Does that include the babies and children under 5?

Wake up young man. Your denial of reality is dangerous.

Has their ever been a 'war' where innocent civilians are not killed by armed forces?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
duplicate post sorry

[edit on 2-10-2007 by RogerT]

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join