It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Did the Reptilian Theory Begin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Here's some questions: Who started the reptilian idea? What does Icke's Babylonian source say about the reptilians (I cant find any information about what the Bab. source says)? If they are real (doubtful) why would they have Bush doing the job he's doing? Or lack there of.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The reptilian theory has been around for ahwile. But MR.Icke publicized it little more broadly. There is much evidence. Although it may sound to "Sci-fi". We have to get out of out comfort zones.

There is many things and symbolism throughout the years of reptiles being important. There is a lot of information on this in "Tales of the time loop", although evidence is claimed. Some isnt supported at all.

Just research Symbolism and history of reptiles.

Also dont you think just like there is a Intelligent mammal that has evolved,(humans) there would be a Intelligent Reptile? Ive always questioned that.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by zakd619]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
All I've heard of is the Egyptians idolizing the serpent. Another question for anyone interested. Where did the idea of them ebing shapeshifters come from? Because Icke claims there is evidence from way back when. But where does the shapeshifting evidence come from?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
It comes directly from peoples own personal accounts. Sometimes from within occult rituals and sometimes not. A simple search should answer all of your questions pretty quickly.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'm sorry then, I just thought that ATS might be able to offer some interesting insights. Personal theories, etc.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The idea of Reptilian humanoids being involved in Earth's happenings can be *allegedly* traced back to accounts of dragon gods in Ancient Sumer, as well as repeated references to lizard gods, snake-men, dragon kings and all the rest of it which appear the world over from Sumer, to the Mayans, to England, to Africa, to India etc etc.

David Icke just popularised the idea that reptilian humanoids are visiting and have been visiting. Just google reptilian and history or something like that. Tere's tonnes of links referring to it.

top topics

join