It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Element 115 question

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Also you are stating John Lear's forum on 115, is not the place to ask questions about 115? Huh? Seems like the right place to me. I am aware John doesn't have to answer questions he doesn't want to. However you give his own forum and the claim he has seen/held/knows of an alien element, and he doesn't have to answer questions about it? Why even allow the topic then? Of course there are going to be questions. If anyone claimed to have part of a UFO, there is going to be questions. If the person making these claims doesnt want to answer... why give him a forum to answer questions in then?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Originally posted by Johnmike

Basically, I'm asking how you knew they turned. You (or someone else) had to have seen them somehow, and I'm lost as to how this was done.

Thanks for the post Johnmike. I can see that I should have waited until I had all the information I needed to answer your post correctly.

In answer to your question how the alpha particles were seen is Bob used the dry ice to make a fog. the alpha particle made a track in the fog. Since I didn't see it I don't know whether it was white, black or what the track was.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The entire point is, ATS is full of people with claims like John's. If your going to give someone there own forum in which to discuss these topics, a little discussion would be nice. "No comments" and ignoring people can be found in any thread. The point of him having a forum is so that we can ask questions right? Well if your going to tell me he doesnt have to answer them (which is his right) why does he have a forum then? You can't honestly expect to hear stories like this and not have questions. These are all logical questions. John can have the right not to answer and be evasive. We however have the right in our quest to deny ignorance, to question people who ignore evidence, and act evasive. Right?

[edit on 5-10-2007 by CTS32]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Al I know, and can assume any reasonable person would to, is that if I had or knew where there was physical evidence that would not only prove wild claims I make, and advanced the entire human race....I wouldn't be parading around on some internet bulletin board doing my damnedest to convince members that people live on Venus, lol.

But I guess he is allowed to have priorities, huh?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Thanks for your post.

While you're here, John, how about answering other questions:
- Why don't you try and get this piece of "Element 115" which you claim is hidden somewhere (and about whose whereabouts you seem to know quite a bit)?
- As CTS32 said, the story that Bob Lazar (a) stole the secret of the century from the government but (b) his current business still gets secret government contracts, doesn't make sense at all. Yet, (b) is undisputed fact, and (a) is a 100% vital cornerstone of your whole "115" story. How would you explain this contradiction?

Thanks in advance for any non-trivial reply!

Regards
yf

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
CTS... It might be a good time for you to go out into THE FRESH AIR mate, you're getting all worked up over nothing.

You'll get a cramp typing that much.

Look, it's like I said in my original response to you, if you can't understand that I am sorry. NOBODY has made any of the statements you keep asking about WRT to what can and can't be asked of John, you seem to be creating a different reality in your mind and confusing it with this one when you type.

Let's put this to bed...

John, many would like to know if you know where the 115 is specifically. I am pretty sure you don't or you would've asked us to put up the funding for a covert extraction team or something.
(notice I asked him nicely?
)

In any case, it might help the blood pressure of these poor folks who can't stand the fact you have your own ideas and theories that thousands of people love to read about and think about, if you would just answer yes or no.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Mods... which of these questions is not imperitvie to the entire 115 story? They are all valid questions. None of which have been answered. I honestly feel if you give someone a forum, they should have to answer vital questions. Especially when these questions involve the cornerstone of your whole story. To just not answer them, seems to contraindicate the entire purpouse of having a forum to begin with. This is like having a debate where one side refuses to answer questions. This is rewarding ignorance.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Statement on Element 115

I am one of 3 persons who knows where one of the arrowhead shaped 233 gram pieces of Element 115 is, or at least was.

I was not with Bob when he hid it but he told me who the other person was that knew it and drew me a map.

There was no discussion as to when, if ever, it would be retrieved.

I will take no part in any attempt to retrieve it nor will I discuss where it is.

I have no idea whether the Element 115 is still where I was told it was. It would not be easy to check. I drive by the site occasionally but I cannot get to exactly where it is.

There are many considerations why I say I will take no part in its retrieval.

Number 1, it would serve no use to anyone outside of the government.

Number 2, in the wrong hands it would be highly, highly dangerous.

Number 3, I find it highly unlikely that no matter what precautions were taken it would never be proved what it is.

Number 4, there are an infinite number of reasons why, even if certified by an independent lab, that most would reject that certification.

And number 5, and most important of all, regardless of what you personally believe, I have told the story exactly as I remember it happening. I have stated many times that I have no proof. It doesn't make any difference to me whether or not you believe the story. It happened exactly the way I said it did.

I have answered all of your questions to the best of my ability. I know what Bob’s desires are on the subject and mine reflect his.

I have stated at least 4 times, 2 on the Art Bell show and 2 on ATS that I will not comment on the location of the piece of 115 that was not taken back by the government.

The above is more than I have ever said about the issue.

If the above is not satisfactory I will be happy to reply to your comments the best I can but it will not vary much from what I have said here.

Please accept my apologies if you think I am being obstructionist, troll-like or contrary to being a Conspiracy Master. It is not intended. Since most people don’t think the Element 115 existed in the first place I can’t really understand what the issue is here.

But since it is an issue I am trying to deal with it and resolve it to the satisfaction of all concerned.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

I'm guessing he saw the result of multiple particles, maybe like field lines. I'd have to look into this later.

My best guess is that whatever this was was positively charged. If some went through, it could be similar to the gold foil experiment. Really your report is vague (not that it's any fault of yours, of course), so it could be anything, maybe simple - it doesn't have to be a mystical property.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I would love to find that piece, just to be able to verify your stories. Not to mention the best souvenir ever.

I respect that you want it hidden for the evil reasons it could be used. Says a lot about your character and i respect that.

John, if you don't mind me asking, is the element in a super secret "batcave" or is it "hidden in plain sight"?

You do not have to respond to the last question if you do not wish to.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Statement on Element 115

I am one of 3 persons who knows where one of the arrowhead shaped 233 gram pieces of Element 115 is, or at least was.

Ah! Thought so

I will take no part in any attempt to retrieve it nor will I discuss where it is.

How convenient. I'm not surprised, though.

There are many considerations why I say I will take no part in its retrieval.

Why not? According to your claims, it's a big energy source - something mankind can definitely use.

Then see to give to the right hands!

Number 3, I find it highly unlikely that no matter what precautions were taken it would never be proved what it is.

Huh?? What did you want to say here? Anyway, proving that something contains atoms of "Element 115" is not difficult. Ever heard of "mass spectroscopy"?

Number 4, there are an infinite number of reasons why, even if certified by an independent lab, that most would reject that certification.

Nonsense. I could tell you immediately one institutiion which has the knowledge and the equipment to do the test, and which I would trust (GSI in Germany).

And number 5, and most important of all, regardless of what you personally believe, I have told the story exactly as I remember it happening. I have stated many times that I have no proof. It doesn't make any difference to me whether or not you believe the story. It happened exactly the way I said it did.

Translation: "I know, but I won't tell you! Nah-nah-nah-nah
!!!"

I got around this behaviour when I was about 6 years old or so.

I have answered all of your questions to the best of my ability. I know what Bob’s desires are on the subject and mine reflect his.

Speaking of Bob Lazar, the contradiction between his alleged treason and his current business remains. Until that is resolved, I'll keep calling your story BS for that reason alone! Furthermore, the claimed physics of Bob's "Element 115" is complete bunk as well (with all this "Gravity A" and "Antimatter" nonsense!).

Regards
yf

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I have stated many times that I have no proof.

Wow, my head is spinning.

But, you do have proof. You've said so yourself. Its an arrowhead shaped piece of Element 115 hidden somewhere in Las Vegas.

This stuff has the potential to change the world as we know it......and you want to stifle it?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
We still have no answers... just convienent excuse after convienent excuse. No one is questioning your story as much as we are questioning your refusal to answer questions about 115 and Bob Lazlar. If you want a real conspiracy John, it is the fact that you are sitting on one of those most important discoveries in history, and refuse to share it with the world. Who are you to decide whos hands it should be in? I can think of better people then you and a questionable physicist. Much better people. Your no better then the government if it's true, by your own admission... exchanging one cover up for another one... I give up...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
By the way #1 #2 and #3 contradict one another. #1 If it is of no use to anyone outside the government, how could it be #2 dangerous outside the government. Espeically if #3 no one could figure out what it was anyway except the government... seems to me like you can hold it up for the world to see and no one could figure out what to do with it anyway...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
John, I speak on the behalf of all humanity when I say thank you for taking it upon yourself to protect us from this potentially dreadful element 115. Your vigilance and due diligence in the matter has probably spared an untold number or innocent lives.

jra

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Where it was eh? Bob didn't hide it in a secure place or something? Or is this a convenient way to explain why you can't find it anymore if you or some one else goes looking for it? I don't really expect an answer to that.

Then why the need to hide it? Or are you hidding it from the Gov't? It's kind of odd how Bob can do business with the Gov't, but at the same time be holding 233g of there precious 115.

Doesn't this kind of contradict reason #1? How could it be highly, highly dangerous in the wrong hands if it serves no use to anyone outside the Gov't? Unless you mean the Gov't is the "wrong hands", and since they already, as you claim, have it, then it's already too late for that. And what makes the Gov't so special that only they can make any use out of it? That doesn't make sense to me.

I don't see why that would stop one from trying though. A little bit of rejection has never stopped you before, why would this? If there was any truth to this magical 115 element as you and Bob claim, I'd imagine that any scientists in his right mind would be all over it. It would be the discovery of the Century to put it mildly.

Since most people don’t think the Element 115 existed in the first place I can’t really understand what the issue is here.

On the contrary, element 115 exsists, it's a fact. The issue is what you claim it can do.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by jra]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Oooooh boy, this is getting good.

I'm so anxious to see the wiggle performed on this one.....this will be classic...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
John I am sorry for being so hard on you, but please understand our point of view. Even you have to admit a lot of the reasons you give for things seem far fetched. Keep in mind all we know is that supposedly there is evidece of UFO's, you know/knew where it is ( iam sure if you don't Lazlar does), and you refuse to show any proof. If you were in our position wouldn't you be skeptical too? Is it possible Lazlar is pulling one over on everyone, including you? Could be why he doesn't want it tested. Honestly how could he betray the governments biggest secrets and still have classified contracts? There is also the fact that real 115 is being made in labs and has none of the properties Lazlar claimed it has. The truth is we already have 115, you just might have a bigger sample. If you got it verified to be 115, reguardless if we could actually do anything with it or not, it would prove it is not a manmade sample, since we can only make a few atoms at a time. If your sitting on proof like that John... apparently 115 can be machined, take a very small sliver, get it checked (yes labs can detect 115), and show the results. The 115 stays hidden, you have proof, everyone is happy. No danger to anyone. Just really try to see this from our point of view John. This is a huge claim you are making. Even a picture of 115 (without removing it) is a step in the right direction.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well, I can say it is time that the truth be told that all of his stories encompassing from Bob Lazar's claim he was an employee at S4 to the claim of the soul machine on the moon. The truth in which all of this was disinfo.

I already suspected something was wrong when Bob Lazar is making good business with his United Nuclear when you would expect the government make things hard for him. Someone who is supposed to have exposed one of the biggest conspiracy in the history of American government doesn't have any problems with his business selling those kind of stuff.

It is time to let the cat out of the bag. I knew these conspiracy theorists don't have anything more than mere claims. Zorgon, if you are a friend of John Lear I think you should help him out getting out of this rut and prove that this thing exist instead of trying to ridicule people with pictures of chimpanzees. Oh I forgot, you only have pictures if chimpanzees to support these these conspiracy theorists' wild claims.

I can see it all crumbling down now. The back engineered alien craft, the soul farming, aliens bases on moon, the soul machine. Wow this could be one of the biggest hoax in the history of the alien pop culture.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Has it not occurred to any of you that BOB owns the sample if one exists and John doesn't even know if it does (beyond what Bob told him) exist and gave his word that he would not touch it?

Seems to me all this energy should be exerted toward Bob Lazar, he's the one who is hiding it, Lear didn't hide it, he was merely told by Lazar that is is hidden and where.

Lighten up in general and if you want to get all worked up over this I suggest directing it toward the guy who is responsible, and his name is NOT Lear.

That's the thing the people who freak out over John's stories seem to always miss, Lear is merely the conduit he's not the actuator or the controller, just the messenger sharing that which those who shared with him had to say. He no more knows if it's fact than we do, he certainly believes it's fact in this case, but that's ALL he's ever said about it.

To think he is going to betray his word to a friend and reveal where Lazar claims he hid the stuff in a public forum is beyond ludicrous. If one can believe Lazar, the government has already stolen 2/3 of the only samples and squelched whatever discoveries (if any) they may have made with it. You honestly think, if any of that is true, they would let YOU "change the world with it" if it exists at all?!

Again... LAZAR CLAIMS... NOT Lear, he's just passing on what he heard/was told as is his wont in life. Get it?
It's not that difficult if you read the words.

Springer...

[edit on 10-5-2007 by Springer]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join