It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Element 115 question

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by deezee
And even if we forget all this, i find it very hard to believe, he could smuggle some top secret government stuff out of Area 51.

I must admit, that this is a good point, because I wander that myself to.

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Well, for most scientist so far, it is absolute scientifically impossible that they has the ability to come here, and what is the reality, they are here.

I'm sorry, but that is just another speculation or rather belief.

No problem, if you really are convinced that the extraterrestrial reality is nothing more then speculation or rather belief, then I respect your opinion, despite I absolute don’t understand it in any way.

I think it's very probable life exists elsewhere in the universe.
If we are being visited is another matter entirely. Currently we don't understand how it could even be possible, which is why scientists don't believe it,

There are already scientists who know its true and talk about it in public, and there are many scientists who know also its true, but dare not to speak about it in any way.

but i do hope, some day we find a way.

100% shore, no question about that.

At the same time, i've seen some videos from NASA, that seem to show interesting stuff, and i almost want to believe it's real. But again, i can not say for sure.

Can you tell me which videos you have seen?

From what i can tell, you are also willing, to at least consider other people's points of view and discuss them and for that i respect you, no matter what your beliefs are.

As I said myself, I really respect your opinion to.

[edit on 16/1/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Originally posted by buddhasystem
It's all a matter of probabilities. John Lear may well be an android from the Galaxy, sent here to Earth to study humans for the benefit of supreme being Zmorrg, who is actually a giant pulsating brain inside a neutron star located in Zeta Reticuli. You don't know that, and you'll never have proof that he's not, don't you think? Because, you know, Zmorrg knows best.

I just find so many holes in the story surrounding the 115, as well as in Lazar's supposed expertise in physics, that in all likelihood, the whole thing is bunk. Just like the above Zmorrg-Lear connection.

Well, I say you this, I despise your low level remarks you make here, and in an earlier posting under the note, PS. For moderators: this is a joke.

Discussion is a good thing, and there is also nothing wrong with disagreeing with each other, but stay at least polite.

[edit on 16/1/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

You don't have to believe it, tezz.

Your continual slurring of my username is again noted, buddhasystem. I'll continue to keep pointing it out, until it is noted by a moderator. This is now the fourth time that I have requested you to use my correct username.

I think your ineptitude in using analogy is one of the many reasons (and I hope the most serious) that you didn't choose a career in science.
But you don't know any of it... and more.

You don't know what I know. Remember that.

I know that claiming John Lear is an android from another galaxy is not an equivalent analogy for trying to prove something about the claims of element 115.

You feeble attempts to discredit my persona are becoming more and more desperate, tezz.

On the contrary, buddhasystem, you appear to discredit your own persona when you fail to comply with a polite request to correctly spell my username. It certainly shows, in public, the levels of disdain that you take to another member's request. I guess that complying with the rules for decorum here are too much for you to appreciate and follow?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

It's all a matter of probabilities. John Lear may well be an android from the Galaxy, sent here to Earth to study humans for the benefit of supreme being Zmorrg, who is actually a giant pulsating brain inside a neutron star located in Zeta Reticuli. You don't know that, and you'll never have proof that he's not, don't you think? Because, you know, Zmorrg knows best.

I just find so many holes in the story surrounding the 115, as well as in Lazar's supposed expertise in physics, that in all likelihood, the whole thing is bunk. Just like the above Zmorrg-Lear connection.

Well, I say you this, I despise your low level remarks you make here, and in an earlier posting under the note, PS. For moderators: this is a joke.

Discussion is a good thing, and there is also nothing wrong with disagreeing with each other, but stay at least polite.

Pray tell, why do you consider my Element 115 remarks to be "low level"? And why are you accusing me of being not polite?

Look, this is a far out conspiracy site. I proposed a theory (not insisting in any way that I'm convinced it's true) that there is Supreme Being Zmorrg who resides inside a neutron star. I may even have data to back it up, but first I need to make sure I trust you (which I currently don't).

It's nothing but an inocuous statement that maybe Zmorrg may be up for something no good. Maybe (maybe!) I am myself Zmorrg's agent who has second thoughts about his mission on Earth.

Please note now that there is a lot of commonality between the Zmorrg story and what we are told about a strange specimen of Element 115 currently in possession of Bob Lazar. There is no proof of any kind, just anecdotal reports from Bob. You are telling me I can't deny that the said specimen can be used for space travel. By the same logic, you can't deny the existence of Zmorrg and his meddling in our planet's affairs.

You know full well that the Zmorrg-Lear connection was a joke in good faith (although a few people may feel honored if implicated in the context of service to the mighty Zmorrg). And yet you are crying mommy as if I called somebody names. This is telling me that you know deep inside that your logic has gaps, that you have no good reasons to believe Bob and yet you want to believe it so badly that my critique of your reasoning causes an allergic reaction in you.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
I know that claiming John Lear is an android from another galaxy is not an equivalent analogy for trying to prove something about the claims of element 115.

Read my post above. There is absolutely no evidence to support that John is an android, and you know full well that I made this statement only as an illustration that the 115 claims don't have a shred of evidence either. They are both implausible.

Edit:

It is quite petty of you to derail this thread and make it into a discussion of what is the best possible way to spell your forum nickname (which I find really hard to type). Seriously, what are you accusing me of? If you are such a staunch supporter of proper spelling, I have not noticed that, because you keep mum when I'm called "BS" and "silly lemming" by Lear and Zorgon. And no, you are not threatening to call moderators on that account.

And that's predictable, because just like with element 115 vs Zmorrg, you stand for double standards.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by buddhasystem]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Pray tell, why do you consider my Element 115 remarks to be "low level"? And why are you accusing me of being not polite?

Always twisting the facts right, so I show you it ones again.
This are the in my opinion your low level remarks who I despise, and ask you therefore to be more polite.

John Lear may well be an android from the Galaxy, sent here to Earth to study humans for the benefit of supreme being Zmorrg, who is actually a giant pulsating brain inside a neutron star located in Zeta Reticuli.

I really wander what the Mods take on this bxlshxt is?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Ring...ring....ring....ring.......

"Hello?.....oh..it's the clue phone....it's for you."

Some people simply don't get irony or sarcasm.......

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

You keep calling Mods' attention to a well advertised and explained joke that in no serious way implies that John is an android. If you are low on the sense of humor, get some rest. I personally refuse to keep a straight face every waking minute, expecially when looking at some claims that have, actually, some serious comic value ($115).

Now, the fact that you and the other member are invoking the wrath of Mods on my humble person, in the face of complete absence of any real offense on my part, is telling me that you going through a short-circuit of sorts -- the thing that you so dearly love to believe is shown to be not supported by facts and in many ways to be contradicting the known facts. For that, you have my sympathy.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by buddhasystem]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

You keep calling Mods' attention to a well advertised and explained joke that in no serious way implies that John is an android.

So, I suppose then, that you will laugh your head off, with this clearly obvious joke.

Sure, In fact, I submit that BS is nothing more then a professional debunker who is sent here from the Galaxy of “debunkasmuchasyoucan” some ware out there in deep space, or even another demension, to specifically derail useful UFO information and thus keep the public from knowing the truth. I have solid evidence of that, but I won't share any with you, for fear that they'll make an attempt on my life.

PS. For moderators: this is a joke.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Excellent, spacevisitor! You start making progress. Yes, me being a professional debunker, John being under telepathic control of Supreme Being Zmorrg, who is a giant pulsating brain inside a neutron star, and Bob Lazar having a piece of element 115 -- all these claims belong in the same bin.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Excellent, spacevisitor! You start making progress. Yes, me being a professional debunker,

Thank you for your compliment,

and I hope you give me a star for it to sometime ..

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Thank you for your compliment,

and I hope you give me a star for it to sometime ..

I just did, in fact. Supreme Being Zmorrg sends his regards and recommends that you don't take Lazar's element 115 too seriously.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Bob got 115 out of los alamos where it was sent to be machined into triangles.

[edit on 2008/1/16 by MajesticTwelve]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Originally posted by MrPenny

Ring...ring....ring....ring.......

Sorry, I didn’t here you because my audio was off.

"Hello?.....oh..it's the clue phone....it's for you."

What you mean by that, is it the clue phone or is the phone glued?

Some people simply don't get irony or sarcasm.......

Your absolute, no doubt in my mind, right about that.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I just did, in fact.

Thanks buddhasystem, you are a real sport.

Supreme Being Zmorrg sends his regards..

Well, I must be dreaming, but what the heck, thank him/her [you never know] for that, from the bottom of my heart.

and recommends that you don't take Lazar's element 115 too seriously.

Well you know, Dutchmen are a bit stubborn, so, I doe the best I can.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

Hi MajesticTwelve, can you in any way provide us the evidence to prove that?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Well John Lear

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticTwelve

Well John Lear

Greetings MJ12,

you were asked about an evidence. John Lear is not an evidence. He's a human.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well this whole thread/subject is without evidence

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticTwelve
Well this whole thread/subject is without evidence

Unfortunately...

You are so right...

What a disappintment....

new topics

top topics