It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 The Truth.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cj6

well actually you tool there is evidence of this event dating bacl 5000 years.

alignment2012.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Alright people please listin to me for a sec and then reply.

These are my toughts, And ive been re searching this for quiet some time now.

Well a couple of things frist.

In the bible it talks about "No Women, No Man, Not even christ will know the end of times." okay so putting a date on the end of the world is oout of the question.

Also yes the year 2000 was a scare plus the year 6/6/06. nothing happend but not as much hype as this one.

Finally I end it with this.

Theres alot of hype on a new date. The year 2025! If you havent herd yet "Which after 2012 is over you will" a metor is suppose to hit earth...

The name of this metor is "Worm Wood" A word that everyone knows.

In the bible it talks about a gaint mountin in the sky thats name is worm wood. Its close to the end of the bible.. not sure what page.

But to be honest... I dont want it to happen and yes iam sceard of this date.. There is a site thats taking money to survive 2012 look it up and check it out. It worries me the most since its got the most facts than any other site i know of.

I think NO ONE will know when the world ends.. Personaly I think we will be here for many many many years.. there will always be a date to scare us.. We just need to not worry about it.. since no one knows when it really will... one day it will and then... everyone will know.

Please reply me at [email protected] and tell me your thoughts on my comment.

I would like alot of proff and facts that the would wont end.. cause this date really is getting to me every day more and more cause more people "Noticeable and respected people" are saying there will be events that will end life or change it forever.

Thank you if you read all of this and please reply to me at the email above... Hope to hear from you soon.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
i am to understand that the main source of the 2012 hype is from nostradamus, but his profecy was misunderstood, he said the earth would end on 3797, not even in this century.
and everyone is making a big deal about the mayan's predicting our imminent demise on this 2012 date, but the maya culture couldnt even forsee their own demise, which id like to think this discredits them greatly. granted the planets are going to be aligned for the first time in thousands of years, this will cause a few natural disasters, but we have those every day.
yes this year will greatly change all of man kind, but i believe it will be in a posetive way, because if you constantly heard we were all going to die on a certain date, and then the date came and it was just like any other day, wouldnt you feel grateful and saved? among many other feelings? i believe it will be a huge turning point, but society will remain the same in most aspects.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cj6
reply to post by Shackleford

2012 is just another year...period!!!

btw, does anyone remember anything happening in 2000?!?!?!

No?.....I didnt think so!!!

HOW could you compare dec/21-2012 to Y2K?
there is no enough proof for sceptic people right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join