It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Has Cold Encounter With Morrisville Police Officer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Man Has Cold Encounter With Morrisville Police Officer

www.wral.com

Morrisville police have charged a man with assault on a government official after an officer said the man coughed into his face during a traffic stop.

Officer Chris Gill said in his report that Kent Kauffman looked into his eyes before \"hacking\" in his face three times, according to Morrisville spokeswoman Stacie Galloway. Kauffman said he did cough from the window of his minivan but did so toward Gill\'s waist.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
What is going on with the over-reaction of cops in this nation. It needs to stop.

www.wral.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
believe me on this ussually a police report doesnt even match witness statements except vaguely cops always beef it up or leave stuff out to make it sound worse than it is when im done with my court cases ill give you guys a good example ill post the police report and the recording of the witness and you can see what they do

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

All police officers do this huh. Don't assume that all police officers main goal is to screw with people. Also can you tell me that there's not people out there who aim to piss off police officers. Just can't be right!
Would you not be upset if someone hacked in your face? Give me a break. Who knows what kind of germs this man has and could be spreading around via airborn or phlegm.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
If the cop car video shows that the man did indeed cough in his face, it is assault, even if the man doesn't have anything contagious. It's assault and battery if he does. If the cop catches something lethal, it's attempted homicide (until the cop dies and then it's homicide). Word to the wise: cover your mouth or, to avoid having the cop thinking you're reaching for a gun by moving your hand, turn your head.

new topics

top topics

join