It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loch Ness Monster Video On YouTube: Cryptids Are So Easy To Fake...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well, they are really easy to fake, aren't they? I mean, how can we possibly believe in these things through pictures and video clips when about 99.9% of the picture are hoaxes? We can only believe if we were to experience ourselves, and even then you wouldn't get people to believe you, because you are either making crap up, or you are telling the truth, but even if you are, there is going to to be a load of people saying, "That's bulls***."

I mean, you may get a few people to believe you if you did actually take the picture and you have a factorial story to go with it, plus some reasons what you think it could be...for example, let's just say I took a picture of a supposed Bigfoot. I could either say, "IT'S BIGFOOT!! I KNOW IT!! SEEEE!? LOOK! THEREFORE IT IS BIGFOOT!!! I'M SOOOO SMART!!" or I could get a clue and say, "What do you think this is? Is it something mysterious of some sort? Is it just a tree or a bear? Is it a hiker with a heavy load of items? Help me out here guys while I do some reasearch."

It was just an example, guys...don't take it seriously, OK?

Well, here is a video clip I found while searching on YouTube. It is a Loch Ness Monster slideshow. Check it out.

www.youtube.com...

Well, after seeing that video, here is what I should say...

At 00:33, that was proven to be a hoax. It is just a bath toy with a serpentine head on it. (For more information, tell me.)

At 00:42, how does that have anything to do with the Loch Ness Monster? What creeped me out, however, was that I saw a face in it. Very creepy.

At 01:08, it looked lke a whale's fin or something like that.

At 01:14, it looks like three rocks in hte water.

At 01:50, that looks like a painting...look close at the "Loch Ness Monster's head".

I could go on and on about certain pictures in this video, but I think that most of you people already get the point.

Well, her is another Loch Ness Monster video...

www.youtube.com...

Do I even have to say anything about this one!?

OK, well, feel free to comment this and discuss it, but please, don't act like a total bleeping idiot...deny ignorance, people.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
So, so true. I find it soooo funny how wierd things ca be so real, yet so fake.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
But then theres those of us who choose to believe, until something concrete can be produced to show otherwise and vice versa. At least thats me

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Lets not be ignorant, poster above me. interesting, though. Nessie
was the first cryptid for me and alot of others to ponder over, however
i fear in my later years I'm becoming a bit sceptic. Have you guys seen
the around-the-clock Loch Ness cameras? You can watch for Nessie all day if you'd like!

I think it's a good idea!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Murdoku

Actually, scientific proof of Nessie has surfaced(no pun intended). Loch Ness is deep enough to house a creature and not be noticed, and it is possible that a plesiosaur could of dived down to those depths and survived whatever killed off the dinosaurs.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfriend
reply to post by Murdoku

Actually, scientific proof of Nessie has surfaced(no pun intended). Loch Ness is deep enough to house a creature and not be noticed, and it is possible that a plesiosaur could of dived down to those depths and survived whatever killed off the dinosaurs.

Lol, how in the world is that scientific proof? Just because something can happen somewhere doesn't make it proof that it IS or HAS happened there. It's mere possibility, if anything.

...and Loch Ness housing Plesiosaurs would imply that these air breathing animals would constantly be coming to the surface to breathe. Come on, it's common sense.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Scientists sent submarines to test the depth, and paleontologists confirmed that dinosaurs like pterosaurs and plesiosaurs could reach such extreme distance that they could of averted the disaster, and since paleontologists are scientists, that's SCIENTIFIC proof. If you don't believe me, you could look up the research on Google, Ask, or any search engine and you could find it, $10 on the line.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfriend
Scientists sent submarines to test the depth, and paleontologists confirmed that dinosaurs like pterosaurs and plesiosaurs could reach such extreme distance that they could of averted the disaster, and since paleontologists are scientists, that's SCIENTIFIC proof. If you don't believe me, you could look up the research on Google, Ask, or any search engine and you could find it, $10 on the line.

Once again, saying the conditions in Loch Ness could support the existence a modern day dinosaur IS NOT scientific proof that there is ACTUALLY a dinosaur living there. Proof is concrete evidence. This is just a mere suggestion that it might be possible.

Scientific proof would be the recovery of a carcass or a living Nessie pulled from Loch Ness. Do you understand now?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerminallyOdd
Lol, how in the world is that scientific proof? Just because something can happen somewhere doesn't make it proof that it IS or HAS happened there. It's mere possibility, if anything.

...and Loch Ness housing Plesiosaurs would imply that these air breathing animals would constantly be coming to the surface to breathe. Come on, it's common sense.

I agree. If there is Plesiosaurus it would be seen very frequently as it would have to surface several times a day to breathe.

top topics

join