It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members who are aliens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
If you're really bright you can be a "shining one". The truth is that aliens create this rather unnatural effect. They also make my brass doorknobs glow. Before any of you ask why they would do that, i will clarify. The glow is a reaction to their presence rather then them making a conscious effort to make the glow occur.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Many have entertained aliens as well as angels, unaware.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
When I say not of this world I am referring to Earth and the 4th dimension we are currently residing in.

We are residing in one dimension? Then how do we.. How..

Are you saying we are one dimensional? We are lines?!? Wow! Just.. Wow!

Do you even know, what "dimension" means? How exactly does one live in one dimension? How does one eat in one dimension? Or for that matter, how does one interact in one dimension? Are we just poking each others rear ends?

Every day i learn something new here...

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheeser
i am a pure-breed type-1 grey alien from zeta reticuli, ill be happy to answer ANY questions your interested in asking a alien.

Finally someone willing to answer any and all questions!

Ok, here goes....

Q1. Why do you channeled Zetans have such a bad understanding of physics and astronomy?

Q2. Why can you only communicate through very weak or delusional minds? Are they better receptors for some reason?

Q3. Why are you messing with Nancy Lieder from ZetaTalk? I mean, surelly you can't be serious in what you're telling her? Could you? You are just making fun of her, right?

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
error

[edit on 22-1-2008 by Incarnated]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join