It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS America Mystery babylon the great?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Actually Rome is to be Babylon... at least from some explanation of the scripture... I believe America does fit better..

I believe the Vatican is the great harlot... I am Catholic and after reading this and examining it, I am thinking of renouncing my religion as a Catholic... I don't have to be a born again Christian and go to church with those crazies, who says I can't be a born again Christian unto myself?

Everything who sleeps with the Harlot( I am not quoting scripture because I don't have it on hand, but that was the jist of it) will be sent to the fiery depths, so I choose to renounce Catholicism and follow the Christian views I believe, not what a church tells me... but it is a bit difficult to all of a sudden renounce a religion I was born into...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Dont have any idea if this is an active discussion,
but Mystery babylon couldnt simply be whats come down out of the past....the Mystry religions?
I mean they have survived in one form or another enough to be accused of being the forces behind the NWO.....
They own the banks the markets the resources etc....Through Freemasonry, and other organisations they are the forces of Satan which he has commanded since he set himself against our Maker....
Woe unto the merchants of the earth, for in ONE DAY that great city has fallen....etc etc...
Sounds mighty like the next big collapse everyone expects to happen,

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ethiopia21

Mystery Babylon is modern day Christianity.

Simon Magnus, who later became the Patar of Rome (Patar was the religious title to the head of the sun god worshipping Roman Church in the first century) began a Romanised version of what Jesus Christ taught after being rejected by Simon Peter when he requested the gift of the Holy Spirit. This sun god worshipping church (Church of Rome) originiated in Babylon.

At the counsel of Nicea in 325 AD the Church of Rome, founded by Simon Magnus in the first century, became the Holy Roman Catholic (universal) Church. And officially changed the core doctrine of true christians to match their pagan origins.

-The 7th day Sabbath was replaced by the day of the Sun god (Sunday)
-The annual Holy Days were replaced by pagan holidays
-The one true God of all creation was replaced by a trinity of gods (in Babylon it was Father, Mother, resurrected Son; in Rome it was Father, resurrected Son and Holy Ghost)
-The priest called Patar (father) became the priest called Pope (father of fathers).
- Fish on Friday (Freya's day, Freya was the fertility goddess to the Nords) was a staple to the fertility goddess
- 40 day lamentation of the fertility goddess Easter (Freya's counterpart in sumaria), became lent.
etc.etc.etc.

"Mystery Babylon, the mother of all harlots" (harlot spiritually = is to have a relationship that is not true).

The mother - Roman Catholic Church
Of harlots - Protestant christianity that has their doctrines rooted in the Catholic Church from which all of modern christianity originated from.

Truely the "Mystery Babylon" pagan religious system originating in the Roman Catholic Church (Mother) and accepted by her protestant daughters (harlots) is full of Blastphamies (claiming to be of God, when they teach doctrines of men while destroying the perfect laws of God), and the blood of the saints (those who truely follow the ways and laws of God, which Mystery Babylon would kill you for living by during the dark ages).

God Bless,

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join