It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did my best friend see the end of my life...am I tempting Fate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So im totally freaked out, and they only thing is, by the time I get any advice, saturday will have came and went, but check this out...

My best friend who moved to WA, emailed me this week and said she had a dream my fiance and i were in a car crash so to be careful anywhere i went. Well, she called me last night (thursday) and we were chatting... She brought up the dream thing, I was like "yea whats that about" she said "man, i woke up bawling! Your mom called me and said that you and Caleb were hit by a semi truck merging onto the interstate and you were both in intensive care with severe injuries. so be careful man" I was like "thats a crapy dream man" she said "ya, your mom said you were comming back from st.louis or something so if you travel interstate watch out"....
HOLLY CRAP i thought "actually caleb and i are going to st.louis saturday" i said. So i believe God gives you signs and all that, but am i being skeptic or should we go to st.louis another day?
I mean if we post pone it 5 times whose to say it isn't THAT trip in her dream?
My mom gave me the advice that if God really doesn't want us to go, he will give us more hints like car trouble or short on money, or whatever...

Well Calebs dad was supposed to meet us there and he cancelled wednesday, then yesterday (thursday) i got pulled over for speeding and they ganked my license...
So are these signs that it would be better to stay home? or and i tempting fate... maybe i should just go and be extra careful...

Im so scared.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Doesnt seem like a very hard choice to me... I would listen to things like that myself. Why not? Nothing in life is serious enough so that you have to be there a specific time and date.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If this is all true (and I presume it is)
then a) this is very weird and fascinating...

and b) yes... I would say there are some serious signs telling you to cancel the trip.

My advice? Pray for a clear answer, ask God to keep you safe
yet concede that you will yield to His/Her will, even if it is to pass on...

I am glad you are so aware to see all this around you.

TPM

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SimplyMaryJane

did u end up going??

and did anything bad happen to you on this trip?

Can't wait to hear the details and find out what happened... not often theres a prediction (sorta) that we can learn about so quickly (2012.. 2060 (saw that somewhere..)) ... i mean honestly... it would just be great to hear more about this

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SimplyMaryJane

God does answer questions that way.. it was december of 2000 and i was joining the army national guard. i am a christian and i did not feel comfortable with joining for some reason. i prayed God would give me a sign and stop me. i singed up for delayed entry for april of 2001. i called the recruiter in march and asked him if i needed anything else before leaving. he said i had to sign some papers and that i needed to come in the next day. i went to his office and he said he could not find my file to come back .i came back a week later and he said he could not find my file and that i would have to sign up again and go thru all the paper work . i took that as a sign and declined. several months later 911 appened and also my wife and i conceived our son. he would not be here if i had went. for that i am thankfull

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Actually i prayed and prayed and there were a couple signs against it such as:
1. His dad was supposed to go and cancelled
2. I got pulled over thursday and am driving on a ticket
3. Her dream
4. Caleb got really sick friday night (the night before)

and my mom was supposed to come down to visit saturday when got back so 5. we slept in till noon

Caleb wanted to go when we got up at noon, so i was thinking "ok, if God doesn't want me to go... he's going to slap me in the face here pretty quick". I had of course been praying "God this is it, we are leaving now; if this is ok please drive us there and back safely, if not... let me know now". Well nothing else had happened and i felt like my faith was strong enough that we'd be ok. Well when we got to murphysboro to get on the highway (about 15 mins from the house) i called my mom to let her know we were on our way (i had been talking to her about it), she was like "well its already noon and that will be late before we get there" so i was telling her "mom, its not that late, it'll be ok, we'll call when we leave st.louis"... well caleb is sitting next to me and he starts freaking out and saying "just turn around... its too late just turn the hell around" and i'll be damned if i didn't turn the car around. i told him "im sorry hun, but that is my slap in the face from God... he doesn't want us going today"... so we went Sunday instead.
It amazed me that right before we get on the road, i called my mom (i almost didn't) and if it hadn't been for her thinking it was late and me arguing with her, caleb wouldn't have gotten mad and told me to turn around. I was thinking while he was yelling 'turn around', "God how many signs do i need before i just turn around?" I felt much better about going sunday.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Good for you and now you are alive for it. You will never know what may have happened but St. Louis will always be there. Glad to hear you listened.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
Glad to hear you listened.

Iam too... all those other things could have been signs or not, but im glad that in the end God understands im only human and just had to have Caleb finally say "turn around"

new topics

top topics

join