It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New clear video footage of moonbase and towers?.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridkeeper

I'm an astronomer (NOT astrologer- there is a clear and real difference sir!) and I have just had a look at the clip. I'm afraid I can't seen anything unusual here, just craters and features at a low resolution. Don't know how anyone can claim to see towers and the like!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   

What would people do if there really was nothing to disclose and perhaps the Universe was...well a rather ordinary place after all...

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by timelike

What would people do if there really was nothing to disclose and perhaps the Universe was...well a rather ordinary place after all...

They would, as Gridkeeper and his mate, The Hoaxer James Casbolt does already, make it up.
Take a look at some of his Youtube stuff, Solitron waves coming from his head, calling rain and dust 'orbs'.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Do you know what a forceful nature means. IF MEANS A PHYSICAL ONE.
I removed them of my own free will no one forced ME to do anything. Shall I put them back on to prove this?

NO DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN SENT TO ME. SHOW THEM TO ME. YOU ARE NOW RISKING EXPOSING YOURSELF AND THE WHEREABOUTS AND LOCATION OF ABBEY PARKER. YOU NO NOTHING ABOUT THIS OR YOU ARE BEING FED FALSE INFORMATION.

So many accusations toward me yet you people have shown NOTHING which proves any of these accusations. Why has Jose not contacted me over this?

I CAN PROVE MY CASE IN A COURT OF LAW, THAT IS A FACT, TRY ME.

Gridkeeper.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

Do you work for the NSA? All you do is try to discredit me with NO ACTUAL PROOF. You are not interested in the truth are you?

[edit on 30-9-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
This is the video: The towers are shown at the end of the video, check out how long the shadows are. Does anyone know if Richard Hoagland has shown his smoking gun tower photo yet? I've seen the shard photo and it looks like one of these towers.

blip.tv...

Video description: Can you see it? It's the moon.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Gridkeeper]

I don't see anything.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by paradigm_jumperr

There are several "shards" shown at the end of the video to the left. Of course they don't look tall as the footage is from above. compare the shadows to the length of other shadows. Maybe there is more to come.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

One more important thing:

I have taken legal advice as you have publicly slandered me, something which I take very seriuosly. I am not the person you think I am.

I presume that with all the allegations and the illegal activity you have taken to find my apparent address and supposed real name has the full support of Jose Escamilla for YOU to take these actions against me.

I can prove in court that I have not done ANYTHING wrong and I will reveal ALL if I have to go to court, this would also be revealed to above top secret and the entire world to show what you are really doing behind closed doors. It wouldn't be very nice if I threatend you and promised to expose your real name and address which I can if need be, as all your illegal activity has been traced back to where you are. I am not like that, and this website is for putting forward unexplained things and not for arguing, attacking or slandering people with nothing to back up your claims.

I am not going to reply to you any more as this is not the correct way to act on this or ANY other site which you are attacking me on. You will get another reply to another post of which you have also attacked me on as a different alias which you are using.

Gridkeeper.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Does go on doesn't it? Now then, who's for tea?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

Hi Chorlton, I didn't know this was known hoax! I Wouldn't have bothered looking at the 'footage' had I known! How long has this been going on?

[edit on 30-9-2007 by timelike]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by timelike

And while you're drinking your tea, put your feet up and watch this:-)

Episode 13 - Far Above Space and Time - Deep Sea Footage for comparison and two objects together.
blip.tv...

Episode 14 - Far Above Space and Time - 2 Objects Together in Space / Close Up Moon Footage.Shards?
blip.tv...

Episode 15 - Far Above Space and Time - MOON.
blip.tv...

Episode 16 - Far Above Space and Time - Moon Structure?
blip.tv...

Episode 17 - Far Above Space and Time - Footage of multicoloured object as shown in previous stills.
blip.tv...

Episode 18 - 1 - Far Above Space and Time - Clear High res footage of the Moon's surface.
blip.tv...

Episode 19 - 2 - Far Above Space and Time - Moon surface stills and video.
blip.tv...

Episode 20 - Far Above Space and Time - Long Unknown Space object with colours.
blip.tv...

Episode 21 - Far Above Space and Time - Close up of multi coloured object.
blip.tv...

Episode 22 - Far Above Space and Time - Long Unidentified Object/Structure high res colour.
blip.tv...

Episode 23 - Far Above Space and Time - ON THE MOON and strange space object.
blip.tv...

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Hi Gridkeeper, thanks for posting the clips. I presume the ones of the Moon are taken through a telescope?

Unfortunatley, I don't see anything unusual with the Moon clips. As to the other stuff, they could be absolutley anything. Can't really make any conclusions as the footage seems to be low quality. So nothing realy there...

I'm afraid I still remain deeply skeptical about all forms of flying crockery! Moreover alien bases on the Moon.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I'm not sure I see anything in that video. However, there are some moon photographs out there that really make you think.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

Think about what?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Think about what?

What's really going on up there.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

What if nothing is going on up there

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

What if nothing is going on up there

Then no biggie. It doesn't effect humanity in either way.

If you wanna find some good moon photographs though, I'd suggest visiting www.thelivingmoon.com...

[edit on 30-9-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hey Gridkeeper !!!!!!

How many more of these videos has this guy got to post?
I still think there is plenty more and that he is still holding back on the higher quality stuff.
That last image on ep 23 is suprising. If you can pick up detail like that from the ground he must have some high magnification equipment.
Do you personally know who is placing these videos online?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Excuse me Gridkeeper , but is that an alien watching through a "window" at the end of the 23 clips ?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

Hi, there are hundreds maybe thousands.

I am the one posting all the videos.

Gridkeeper.

reply to post by Jabbah

Looks very strange doesn't it. I can't say what this is but it does look like what you are suggesting.

I did this for you so you may have a better look.
Episode 24.
blip.tv...

Gridkeeper.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join