It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New clear video footage of moonbase and towers?.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This is the video: The towers are shown at the end of the video, check out how long the shadows are. Does anyone know if Richard Hoagland has shown his smoking gun tower photo yet? I've seen the shard photo and it looks like one of these towers.

blip.tv...

Video description: Can you see it? It's the moon.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridkeeper

Sorry but that doesnt even look like the moon to me. It looks fabricated.
Then again the person that made it has his own multimedia company doesnt he?
The same company that makes videos of Plankton then calls them distant space stations?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I see nothing resembling towers or man-made structures here.

.......as usual...(sigh)

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Are there any astrologers out there who would care to comment on the look of the moon? If it stops raining I'll film the moon with my own telescope tonight and see if it looks the same as this, although it won't be as close obviously.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Its difficult to know the scale of things in that video, and also if the structures are artificial or natural. It would be nice if somebody with knowledge could comment. Im not sure what im looking at.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

Chorlton --

I think it is the Moon, but it is being viewed through an Earth-bound telescope, hence the "ripple-effect"

However, to the OP --

...I see nothing out of the ordinary, let alone a "smoking gun". You said to look at the end of the video, and I saw absolutely nothing but a normal moon. The second-to-last view did show some long shadows, but they were the very normal shadows cast by the mountains right at the edge of the terminator. Considering their location so close to the terminator, I would expect long shadows.

Edit: spelling

[edit on 9/28/2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Old Man
I see nothing resembling towers or man-made structures here.

.......as usual...(sigh)

I agree. This is crazy.

I would like to look into the sociological and psychological reasons for the desperation of our race (human race) to find something else out there. Is it that we have put so much time and effort into it we will use anything as proof or is it because we have become so bored of our own that we need something/someone different? Are we lonely? Are we scared? Are we looking for salvation? Were we doing the same thing 2000 and odd years ago before finding someone we could project our needs onto?

The amount of rubbish I see on here! Trust me, I am no new comer. I have been on this bored pretty much since it began, through all its different incarnation and I have been "studying" this phenonemon since I was a small child but i am often left embarrassed when I see many posts on here. I don;t particularly mean this post but I am left confused by it.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Here's the picture of the shard: www.lunaranomalies.com...

The shards in the video are in the top left at the end, the shadows show roughly how tall they are.

Here's a still of another one from the side: www.space.com...

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Chorlton --

I think it is the Moon, but it is being viewed through an Earth-bound telescope, hence the "ripple-effect"

The problem is, there is no reference point at all.
It looks totally false and fabricated to me. Id call it a hoax.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hmmmm well not sure on that seemed a bit artificial to me but who am i to question.. did anyone click on the more button at the end ? Seemed like a few old fish bones floating about ... but thanx for the find OP ..

Regards
Git

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I despair of the human race........I really do.

People see things in these images because they WANT to see things in them.

I agree with others, that people's lives must be so empty that they will clutch at any straw in their search for advanced civilizations on the moon or on mars......no matter how spurious the evidence put forward.

The vast majority of 'evidence' photos posted in these threads are even way below the standared of 'so-called' video evidence of ghosts captured on film and posted to the likes of Youtube, in my opinion.

Childish, really.

And sad.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
In reference to the moon photo an space.com taken through a Meade telescope and recorded with a camera.

I have a Meade telescope, 10 inch. When I look at the moon it appears sharper and the coloring is basically what one sees with the unaided eye. Maybe the camera made the features look less sharp and color balanced to the red. Seems odd to me.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Why is it that all the so-called 'evidence' of intelligent construction on the moon...(towers, cities, deep bucket excavators, etc)....are all so very, very cleverly designed to look like.......

...moon rocks???

You've got to have a keen eye and a vivid imagination to even attempt to see anything even remotely considered to be of intelligent design in all the photos and videos that John Lear and others post on here, or on Youtube.

Then again.....maybe that in itself is a sure sign that they are ultra-intelligent....being able to disguise them so well so that they look so much like....

....moon rocks!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hey Gridkeeper !!!!

I can see what the person is up to that is making these videos.
He just hasn't nailed it yet as he is holding back something.
That last video isn’t going to prove anything to anyone.
I am guessing that he is somehow filming with the zoom of a video camera through a telescope to get increased zoom.
What is Level 3?
In the earlier videos it states that he can film up to Level10.
Really if he can film at that Level he should stop mucking around and show us what he can do. As you can see the natives are getting restless.
If it turns out to be a process where he will want people to pay to see the Level10 stuff then it will not work. The time of making money from this stuff is over. If there is something to see then lets see it in all its glory in maximum detail.
By the way, I thought that the video before showed more interesting detail. Maybe these could be cross referenced with other photos of the same area.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

Hi,

Maybe level 3 is the disclosure level rating from 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest.
I am also restless and wanting to see more, especially more footage of the moon.
It says in the video description in video 15 that no money is being made from the public regarding the release of these videos.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Old Man

Hey i saw fish bones !! i take these things now with a pinch of salt, too many of these things about now ...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This is interesting, it shows that picture taken by J.L.Walson of a strange object pertruding from a the moons surface. I don't know if it's been posted here before, so sorry to those that have already seen it. Some of the pictures are quite detailed.

Moon Structure? blip.tv...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
This is interesting, it shows that picture taken by J.L.Walson of a strange object pertruding from a the moons surface. I don't know if it's been posted here before, so sorry to those that have already seen it. Some of the pictures are quite detailed.

Moon Structure? blip.tv...

Funny you mentioned JL Walson meaning you know about him and
Jose Escamilla all along right ? And Yes this has been posted and
discussed extensively here in the past but you also know it right ?

The picture was taken from the spacecom website and converted
into a videoclip but retouched by you wich is invalid. Manipulating
and existing photo is known as tampering right ?

Do you want to see a real ufo on the Moon ? How about his one.

Speaking of supposed towers on the Moon this one may be better ?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I prefer these:

moon. blip.tv...

ufo. blip.tv...

Of course I know of a man named J.L.Walson. "all along"? What does that mean?

No I did not know this had been discussed extensively in the past.

What makes you so sure of yourself, do you want to see better resolution footage and stills of the related material which is currently available on the net? Do you understand? Retouched. Did you not spot the original?

Why has Jose NOT contacted me in ANY way since these accusations arose.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper

Why has Jose NOT contacted me in ANY way since these accusations arose.

Jose's lawyer did and you had to remove your videos from YouTube
remember ? Let me remind you from your own YouTube page.

mfap | September 15, 2007
Hi Gridkeeper, would you be able to elaborate on the nature
of the alleged scare which resulted in the removal of the
interstellar posts on YouTube?
GRIDKEEPER | September 16, 2007
It was a foreceful nature.

Just wait and see.

I watched your two Moon videos. Yeah I also have many of them.
This is one of my favorites with several anomalies on the Moon.

video.google.es...

This one with a shadow highlighted.

video.google.es...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join