It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church of Xenu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I was wondering, with as many anti-scientologists that are out there....has anyone ever pondered starting a Church of Xenu.

I'd imagine it would be almost as profitable as the Church of Scientology.

And then there would be an equalizing force, to help balance out the mayhem.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
But then whoever started it would be as much of a liar as Scientology adherents are, as well as being money grubbing opportunists.

While I'm sure there are people who are more than capable and willing to start a false religion in order to rake in mountains of cash, I'm not one of them. I couldn't lie and take advantage of people's gullibility and wish to believe in something higher than themselves.

And from what I understand, Scientologists can be quite physically aggressive. It could be the Protestants and Catholics in Northern Ireland all over again.

War of they pyramid schemes!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
WOW, I actually agree with MajorMalfunction! I don't think that has happened once since i've been here

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Just goes to show, not only is there a first time for everything, sometimes even the most diametrically opposed mind sets have a common ground.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
consider it started. I nominate you as Grand Minister of all that is Knowledge. I nominate myself as Treasurer.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Great idea, I'm with you.

So, can I be in charge of the militant camp for when we have to fight off the rest of the world?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
consider it started. I nominate you as Grand Minister of all that is Knowledge. I nominate myself as Treasurer.

As Grand Minister of the Church of Xenu I declare that Xenu is completely misunderstood. Xenu's ultimate plan has always been for us to discover that we are the god's of our own reality and gain ultimate awareness.

This is because as thetans we are actually part of Xenu. 75 million years ago he redistributed himself on earth in order to purge and regather his consciousness. Thereby resulting in new awareness and understanding of totallity.

Our ultimate philosophy is to rejoin our collective minds in order to revive the escence of Xenu; the great and powerful god consciousness of the thetan universe.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Lets get it going. I nominate myself the power to create fiat currency by issuing credit against all of you.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
actually, since I am treasurer, you need to pass that through me first. Btw, I approve.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
All we need now is someone to be the secretary and start a wiki, so that our collective minds can revive Xenu's consciousness.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
actually the first step should be tax-exempt status. I will also make a movement to include the use of a few substances as religious rights

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
In that case let me fill the position of Grand Supplier of all that is Holy so that I can not only supply all the items and substances and daily use materials required by the adherants, but I can rake in a solid bit of cash doing so as the Church Store cannot afford to issue Credit at the moment.

top topics

join