It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: Top 10 UFO Photos (and masses of others)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Items on your list which have stood the test of time and analysis-debunking would be 1, 2, 4, 5 & 6. My top three from your list is

(6) Rex Heflin's five pics.
(7) Ed and Frances Walters pics (including his videos)

Though my list would probably vary significantly from this list, I would definitely include above # 6&7 in it. The truth seems to be in the past when it comes to less-likely doctored or "faked" photos through imagery.

In the fifties, sixties ans even seventies, you might take a picture of an unknown but out fear of ridicule, may only show it to your spouse!!

As the government conceived and disseminated:
"seeing little green men are we?"
"your-crazy if you've seen one" -- propaganda. People sucked it up and through time started thinking it.

Great effort !! Thanks for the ATS Weekly email on this subject and the post too.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Just been looking at some of the stuff on Tinwiki. There's some incorrect astronomy on the Big Nosed Grey page. Zeta Reticuli is nowhere near the Orion constellation. Zeta Reticuli is in the southern constellation the Reticulum (or the Net). Moreover it's distance is approx 39 light years, not 817 light years as stated in the article.

Some interesting pictures though.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I would really like to hear some opinions on these - and I know very well myself that the probability that these are Photoshop Fakes/ 3D Renders and Compositites is VERY high, given they are all fairly new, other than the old ones which are decades old, and would need some effort and time to fake.

Some of them look like Triangels, maybe Black Projects if they are real.

www.ufoevidence.org...

September 22, 2004 - Waupaca, Wisconsin
www.ufoevidence.org...

January 8, 2003 - unknown
www.ufoevidence.org...

February, 2003 - Weyauwega, Wisconsin, USA (Waupaca County)
www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by williamjklopp
this thread is a complete waste of time, these photos have been discussed to death over the years

I think my friend you are ignorant of new members and young people who are only just beginning there journey.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Good pics, but we may never truely get the smokin' gun which would put all this stuff to rest and make everyone believe in Aliens/UFOs, maybe in a few years a mass landin' may occur
, just gotta wait and see ......

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
When there is a mass landing many will still not believe. They will say they are dummies or robots or holograms designed to trick us. The military will have all wonder of toys and tech to follow everyone.

When the alien comes up to shake their hand they will say it feels like rubber and is fake.

The mind has all the ability in the world to imagine or deny.

Myself I prefer to imagine.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
something tells me that the UFO Is infact a nazi flying disk. the little think poking up.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
*With minimal mainstream radio airplay and limited advertising, Iron Maiden has championed the genre for nearly 30 years due to their range, quality and versatility as musicians.

I just had to chime in here with my fellow blood brother and tell him: "Up the Irons".

I'm also wondering about this list. Do I understand right that this is based on discussion levels or TW hits? I'm rather surprised to see Gulf Breeze as number 2, as I know alot of people have serious issues with it (although I largely disagree with them).

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Just a quick few replies to points and queries in this thread so far. (I've got to get back to finishing a mini-project for a Masters degree I'm doing in my spare time).

I hope that members of ATS enjoyed this thread and (more importantly) that my article has helped highlight the existence of the Tinwiki on ATS.

Originally posted by jritzmann
I'm also wondering about this list. Do I understand right that this is based on discussion levels or TW hits?

Yes, the list is based on frequency of discussion in 963 UFO/SETI books that I went through during 2003-2006.

The relevant list of books, and each of the relevant references, is included in my 1,800 page UFO Chronology, which I made available as a free download on the Internet last year.

I'm not sure what you mean by "TW hits". Is this is a reference to hits on relevant pages on the Tinwiki? While it may be possible to compile the relevant statistics based on views of each page of the Tinwiki at some point, most of the relevant pages did not exist when I started writing my article. Only one or two of the relevant "Top 10" photo cases had a page on Tinwiki. I created the others quite recently. (Tinwiki is still very, very incomplete - hence my desire to help promote awareness of it on ATS and encourage participation by more members of ATS).

AccessDenied – Item 7 in the list should have the date of 16 July 1952, as Dhatz has pointed out. The right date is given in the Tinwiki page I created.

Tezzajw – No offence to Iron Maiden fans was intended, but I still don’t like Iron Maiden’s music. Why listen to them when you can listen to a musical genius like Britney Spears?

Zorgon – I'm all too aware that most of us (including me) have very limited time to participate on ATS. However, some members clearly devote a considerable amount of time to participation in discussion on the forum and to research relevant topics - I'd just like to see a slightly higher proportion of that time spent on editing the Tinwiki.

Timelike – I'm sure there are quite a few astronomical, and other, errors on the Tinwiki. The only way that these will be corrected is if more members look at the Tinwiki and edit anything they know to be wrong. Perhaps you could be encouraged to make a relevant edit yourself in relation to the errors that you mention?

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Thanks for erasing my post, just proves u r a misinformation site. Maybe a few readers saw it before removal. In any case, millions go to Billy Meiers site, so you can stew in your fuzzy grainy crap

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Timelike – Perhaps you could be encouraged to make a relevant edit yourself in relation to the errors that you mention?

You're quite right, I shall do so!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I am really disturbed by the Nashville photos of -89.
I mean, those typical pictures that are a little overkill if they are fake and if they are true you have no idea what to think. Can it be? Can it? I don't know man, I just don't know... It bugs me! Tell me that this is a famous hoax...

I mean, look at this!
What the hell?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
i'd say 50/50 are real, but the 1950-60's pics are harder to disprove,

[edit on 13-10-2007 by andre18]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Here is my contribution to UFO Casebook, its on page 7. This object was captured over Corpus Christi Bay. That is a great site by the way, anything that I find interesting or suspicious, I send it to BJ, the webmaster and he will investigate it, really nice guy.
My contribution to UFO Casebook

btw, ive heard all of the critics already, so dont bother

[edit on 10/13/2007 by Kr0n0s]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join