It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jibril: Israel will attack Syria soon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Israel the parasite of planet earth and its lap dog the US would start a conflict that would engulf the globe. Israel, a state formed out of terrorism backed by the US the worlds bully, what a brave set of heroes they make.

Isreal would not have the balls to attack anyone but for the Americans and they, corrupt as they are will be quite happy for Israel to commit suicide as long as it strengthens the US's ambition for Global control.

Why not stop this madness before its starts, I have said this many times before but I will say it again when the bombs start dropping on America its people will realise that war is not like in the movies, when they see their lives and homes destroyed they wont think war is so great then. But as they live in a bubble maybe they think the bombs will bounce off.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The Jews in Germany turned the other cheek and walked into Hitlers gas chambers, They vowed that it will never happen again. Do you see now why they defend themselves. The Arab countries have never let Israel be at peace Ever. They are always threating them or sending suicide bombers to blow their woman and children. Now we have daily rocket attacks and you ask why. Israel has shown huge restraint in dealing with this problem. Ariel Sharron would have flattened Lebanon and Syria last year. Olmert is the problem, His weakness invites attacks.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Keep taking the shrooms buddy, It will be ok.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Dear Sky

I have no problem with anyone wishing to defend themselves but using the Holocaust or any other reason as a pretext to nuke anyone else is wrong. If you agree that Israel has a right to defence so does every one else and not just the ones whom the US thinks it should.

You have forgotton to mention the countless thousands of Palestinians who have died at the hands of the Israelis and their illegal occupations. But ask yourself this if someone invaded your country, killed your people and took your land would you just walk away or would you fight back.

The pathetic argument that Iran may become a nuke power so therefore will be a threat to ME stability is a joke. Whatever the Iranians do it can be matched a hundred times over by Israel and thousands by the US so its a pack of lies from start to finish.

But one thing is for sure a war with Iran will be the end of the US as we know it, embroilled in two wars it cannot win, 10 trillion dollars in debt, most of the budget spent on the military yes one more war should do the trick and tip it into the abyss.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
The Jews in Germany turned the other cheek and walked into Hitlers gas chambers, They vowed that it will never happen again. Do you see now why they defend themselves. The Arab countries have never let Israel be at peace Ever. They are always threating them or sending suicide bombers to blow their woman and children. Now we have daily rocket attacks and you ask why. Israel has shown huge restraint in dealing with this problem. Ariel Sharron would have flattened Lebanon and Syria last year. Olmert is the problem, His weakness invites attacks.

And things will never setle, you can't just brush every one aside and declare your self king of the hill on a property that you and other people have rights as well, and then start expanding, the state of israel is built illigaly there from a historical point of view.
Israel would have to be ran by bolth factions, a jewish president and a palestinian prime minister, or the other way around, there is just too much legacy there for one side to just give it all away, and since there is no equality the conflict will continiue until one side is wiped out, from my persepctive the jewish rejime not the people ....is at fault.
Until there is equality regarding the governing of israel there will be no easy way out, so this will continiue on and on, just because a governing body refuses to aknolege that they were not "giligan on the island" from the start, and that they are not the only rightfull owners to the area then things will continiue very sad like we see today.

I really don't get it, I guess people are dumb, and are not aware of historical facts, because in today's world I guess people like to work.. party and sleep...eat and hold no intrest for other things, because people in general are dumb and are influenced very easy because they don't know jack...about anything.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
I really don't get it, I guess people are dumb, and are not aware of historical facts, because in today's world I guess people like to work.. party and sleep...eat and hold no intrest for other things, because people in general are dumb and are influenced very easy because they don't know jack...about anything.

This is a major major problem in todays world.Many cannot connect the dots to see the bigger picture,simply because they never bother to learn about one single dot.

Poeple are withdrawn and let the goverment do what the goverment does,that's what I get told a lot.Oh so what Russia threatend to turn nukes towards Europe,that's all polotics.Yes a huge part of it is polotics,but they still threatend it and that's big news.Yet we show no sign of not building the missile defense program and also 6 scientiest from the U.S just came out and said the defense sytem would be able to target Moscow and intercept Russian missiles.

Things like this should make poeple sit back and really think where the world is headed,but who has time to do that these days?And if you do get time you usually spend it doing something other than researching current events,motives,relationships,our own internal laws.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I mean even if your ready to make a difference you feel helpless.

Don't get discouraged Project_silo. You make a difference by participating in debates which shape public opinion. You underestimate how powerful words shared here can be in shaping the views of millions of others.

As for pinning the blame for all the world's problems on Isreal, that is a really distorted view. Did they cause WW2 as well ?

I see Isreal as a karmic sore. The world did nothing to protect the Jews in Europe, so now the world is paying a kind of karmic price for looking the other way.

Nobody's hands in the middle east are free from blood stains, not even before the formation of Isreal.

The borders of Iraq incidentally were drawn up by the victors of WW1 as spoils from the Turks. Arabs who supported the British and French gained land and those who didn't lost land. This stuff has happened long before Isreal became a nation.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

Ahh if I ever came across as blaming it all on israel I didn't mean to.I do think they have surely contributed.

Thanks for the pick me up about the whole helpless thing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join