It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who does you tube censor.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I have a question after reading many comments on various youtube the mod that clears comments is clearly modding something else.

What is it why is there a 24 hour approval on comments but such hanious comments are post?

[mod edit: profanity and censor circumvention removed]

(I am aware of the swearing rule please do not alter mod as this is an important subject thnk you)

Whenever I post some racy comments on the NWO They are 90% of the time disaproved.

But comments like these are approved.

(Reply) (Spam)
And YOU'RE ( not "your") an illiterate snip.

can i stick it in?

and the list goes on.

So what are Google youtube censoring then?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I can't comment about having my own comments on Youtube censored but I can agree that you do get some jerks posting comments on your pages unchecked. I uploaded some home video to share with friends overseas and unfortunately I did not make it private. I then had to deal with the Youtube 'community' dropping by and passing comment on the quality of my film making as well as making personal and irrelevant comments.

I assumed it wasn't moderated at all from the 'quality' of some of these offerings. It is not that I am against the concept, indeed one of the posters gave me some excellent technical tips and was, albeit unrequested, quite constructive. The rest were just badly spelt profanity.

Surely they must have a laid down policy on moderation, though if what you are aluding to is true, it is not likely that 'subversion and spreading dissent amongst sheep' will be listed.

join