It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sylvia Browne's next 100 years predictions.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm new here, so I don't know if this has been posted. You may have heard of Sylvia Brown; she's commonly know from the Montel Williams show, also has been on Lary king live and Unsolved Mysteries. Unsolved Mysteries and Montel are respective shows in my opinion, that's what caught my attention to this physic. Never meat her, neither do I fully say that she's "real", but if you have seen her on Unsolved Mysteries and Montel, you just may wonder with mystery.....
Here's a link for her predictions for "The Next 100 Years". Interesting, crazy, realistic, and just downright odd....lol.
www.sylvia.org...

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
i only have one thing to say about that, please dont take any offense, but what a load of f@#ken S@#t

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
2004 - Dubya fixes the election and immediately declares war on Arran. The isle is nuked before Cheney realises that Dubya really meant Iran.

2005 - The Queen of Britain shape-changes into a reptile during her 'Queen's speech'. She later explains that she had been offered a part in the remake of 'V' and was merely practicing her lines.

2006 - John Titor returns to say 'oops'

2007 - Hillary Clinton wins the 'Miss Antichrist' competition, after stiff competition from Condoleeza Rice and Britney Spears.

2008 - Arnold Schwarzenegger leaves Politics and is offered a part in a new movie about the life of an nineteenth century serial killer. When asked about the part he says "I'll be Jack"

2008 - Dubya refuses to step down after his second term. The senate declare him first Emperor of the USA.

2009 - Osama bin Laden is discovered running a tandoori in Wolverhampton.

2010 - (Dec 25) - Jesus returns.

2010 - (Dec 26) - Realising that the world is a lost cause, Jesus goes back.

2012 - Dubya mistakes the red button for his TV remote control.

2013 ......

2014 ......

2015 ......

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gollwog
i only have one thing to say about that, please dont take any offense, but what a load of f@#ken S@#t

That's what you think (what do you know), but have you seen her on the Montel Williams show? I have, plus I�ve been to one of the shows. I think she has something; I do believe in physics since a relative of mine is.

Then again, it's possible that it's all set up with paid actors, but I highly doughty it.....

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

2012 - Dubya mistakes the red button for his TV remote control.

2013 ......

2014 ......

2015 ......
[Edited on 22-1-2004 by Pisky]

Does that mean Dubya nuked the world, so nothing happens in 2,013 and beyond....
?

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I like Browne and I truly believe that she is a talented psychic but she suffers from one malaise common to many in the field, the need to always be positive.

I think she is overlooking the nasty parts of the future in order to stay positive and I'm not sure that is the best way to serve others.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
[quoteI think she has something; I do believe in physics since a relative of mine is.

well ive not taken a physics class yet but i do believe in biology.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Cough Cough *Bull#* Cough Cough

This woman claims to talk to our deceased ones on the other side.
Now, please lets debate the realms of Heaven and Hell, They simply dont exist. Also this woman really needs to use her talent for the betterment of society. Not an utter cash crop.

Deep

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Then again, it's possible that it's all set up with paid actors, but I highly doughty it.....

They dont need actors they use what is called cold readings which is basicaly educated guesses along with letting the victom answer his own questions.

They also tend to edit out wrong answers to make it look more accurate. I saw one about John edwards that showed what they showed where it looked like he hit every mark and knew all about the man and then showed the WHOLE unedited session where he missed most of the questions and lead the man into answering most of the rest himself, believe me the first one was VERY misleading.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cwzilly
I'm new here, so I don't know if this has been posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... ( Post 339848
)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You know it is easy to criticize when you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Sylvia Browne became famous working with police on difficult criminal cases using her psychic skills. She became famous from this alone and was considered quite accurate and insightful. I doubt she bull#ted the cops?

That does not mean she is always right or not out to better her self, but it does prove to some that she is a legit psychic. It does to me anyways.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Sylvia Browne became famous working with police on difficult criminal cases using her psychic skills

Through systematic trial and error anything is possible.

Now explain her ability to observe the deceased in "Heaven".

Deep

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Was Sylvia Browne working on september 10?

Ask her where osma is

[Edited on 24-1-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I doubt she bull#ted the cops?

Cops are no smarter than anybody else my nephew is a detective and I wouldnt let him water my houseplants

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

Sylvia Browne became famous working with police on difficult criminal cases using her psychic skills

Through systematic trial and error anything is possible.

Now explain her ability to observe the deceased in "Heaven".

Deep

I'm sorry but police work is so intricate with so many tricks and turns it is difficult to provide concrete facts using any snake oil magic show methods.

If you do not believe me do some research and find out what expersts say. I have done this before.

Regarding speaking to ghosts, first of all I am not sure if they are ghosts in the first place. Secondly, even if I could explain it I doubt you would believe it or understand it. I doubt that I could understand it. On the other hand I do not know if she is capable of speaking to ghosts or spirits in annother place. You would have to ask people that she has done readings for whether they have reason to believe and apparently some of them do.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I think I've got the authority to speak on Sylvia Browne seeing as how I've been watching her on Montel Williams and other shows since the mid 90's.
Now I don't know about her other abilities, but when it comes to predictions she's full of shyte.

I remember watching a show in 96 or maybe 97...she was making predictions. All of them turned out to be wrong, but the one that stands out is, "By the end of next year, I see a cure for AIDS". HA! HA! HA, I say!

She also predicted that a democrat would be the next president (after Clinton), and we'd be back on the moon by now. I don't know about her ability ot communicate with the dead, but she can't predict the future at all. Everything she predicts is WRONG!

Since we're talking about Sylvia, lets talk about her favorite bald-headed talk show host Montel Williams. He'll just eat up anything Browne throws at him no matter how ridiculous or unfounded, but when he hasa real UFO researcher on the show who provides him with solid evidence, he badmouths them and basically calls them wackos.
Oh Montel, will you ever learn? Your inablitiy to judge truth is evidenced by your decision to shave off your beard and moustache, in the belief that it would make you look better.

[Edited on 1/24/2004 by Flinx]

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Regards to Ghosts,

Iv stated this before on another thread and got no answer. Could it be possible that Ghosts, are simply apparations from Other dimensions, Universes?

String theory and multiverse theory in affect?

Psychic aside, I do believe in this phenom For I have an extremely potent experience in it.

Overboard she went though, she simply started to push the envolope and use her"Abilities" to gain fame and fortune.

She is a regular on Maury, and claims to be able to contact the deceased.

Deep

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I have to agree with you that predictions are difficult, the most difficult thing to do. Even if you get them right, the timing is nearly impossible to do. Then there is interpretation which is not so easy to do. I'm not making excuses for her just saying that she is treading in an area that as you both say she is having problems in. Maybe she should avoid that.

Yes money and fame tempt people and it also makes them feel invincible like they cannot fail or be wrong. Have seen it many times, the folly of the successful.

Regards Montel, he is a good guy but he is a fundamental Christian type, that is why he doesn't believe in ufo's. You know their arguements from discussions on this site before. You also know I don't agree with them either.

Yeah she should reign it in, I mean when you spread yourself too thin out there you are bound to blow it and she is starting to do so.

Too bad really, in the beginning she knew where it was at, I think the darkside is starting to take control of her?

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I would be willing to wager that if ALL of her predictions (past and current) were documented along with the actual results at those dates, her stats would be at best no more than slightly above the average of good guesses.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
From the things I have read they could be nothing more than educated guesswork. Also many of the things below can be gleaned from an interest in StarTrek, or other Science fiction and just extropolating it into reality. - no prophecy mumbo jumbo needed.

Others - such as atlantis etc are from Cayce (although atlantis rising part has already passed and not seen.
Just represent the prophacy until an event happens that seems to fit. - if you say it long enough something will happen that will seem to fit what you said. (Same as the planet X crap) The importance os not to think about all the past prophacies that DIDn't come true on the same topic. (like california falling into the sea)

Others still are just repackaged new age thinking - the spiritual stuff. Again nothing new, or exciting, just the same content in a new package as said 10 or 20 years ago...

These are pretty obvious....

Robotic houses, controlled by computerized switchboard.
Electrical cars with flotation ability for water travel to bypass freeways.
Houses made from pressed paper with plastic coatings; interchangeable walls
Separate body parts cloned for organ transplants; not an entire body.

Cylindrical rooms in which people enter to see an automated projection of the clothing and color that would look good on them; select what you want, take your measurements, then two days later pick up the goods.
No more surgery with knives. Some type of molecular ionization device that knows how to take out the afflicted cells then seal the wound without a single scar.
Remolding of the whole face structure, to duplicate any look that you wish.
New exercise equipment that you sit or stand in, and it literally stimulates your muscles with electricity to achieve the same effect as physical exercise.
Medicine in pill form goes away; instead we have air-injected delivery through the skin.
A moon base is created for people to visit, and as a stopping place for further trips.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join