It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video footage of WTC's on 9/11/01

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I found a video of the WTC on 911 taken shortly after the first plane hit, then of both towers falling, it is not news footage, a woman took it out of her apartment window very high up, it was not up for viewing until 9/06. I did a search and could not find it here, so I hope I am not reposting something here.

If you have not seen it, before it is well worth watching IMO. It also got me to thinking if this woman's video is so much clearer and better than what I have seen before then why didn't the mass media outlets do better.

Here is the link, it is 26:25 minutes long.

video.google.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I do find it weird that it cuts out right before the second plane hits. It also seems to cut out when the first tower collapses. Other then that though good find

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I have seen this video before & the main thing I found in this video is that the 2 eyewitnesses behind the camera at 12:15 - 12:30 both say that it was a military plane. Why would they jump to these conclusions?
Surely if they seen a 767 hitting a a building they would automatically assume it was a passenger jet & seeing as it was allegedly United flight 175 that hit the building why would they say it was a military plane?

Also backups that reporter on scene who said it was not a passenger plane as he could see no windows.

video.google.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I'm actually suprised to see the explosions,this is a good video.Watch the first dark badn on the bottem of the tower at 7:43,you see a bright flash,then at 7:53 you see two bright flashes just above the second dark ring.

I also thought right after 7:56 i saw some in the center in between the two rings.

Ya also see 7:56 for a flash almost directly in between the two dark lvls and to the left a bit.I must say this video is pretty convincing and I had changed my mind to not thinking there was bombs used.

Just odd why they waited so damm long to put it out.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

top topics

join